Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 09-18-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glenn is a perfectly fine LT. I like him there. I don't see OT as much of a need for us really. It's strange, everyone just seems to assume that the Bills have a horrific OL, yet they have been quite good for 2 years now.

Anyway, I am beyond excited for the ass whooping we will put on Geno this weekend. I hope Super Mario gets 9 sacks. Nothing makes me happier than destroying a Rex Ryan led Jets team.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I will be in town for Bills - Bengals.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a very likely game for me to be attending. How long are you around for?

I miss season tickets.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
That's a very likely game for me to be attending. How long are you around for?

I miss season tickets.
Staying with a buddy, so I'll probably be around at least Saturday thru Monday. Possibly Friday night, but I doubt I can get off work.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you guys are tailgating, let me know. I'll try to meet up with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
If you guys are tailgating, let me know. I'll try to meet up with you
I will most assuredly be drinking before. Idk if it will be a true tailgate or drinking at my buddy's place though. He's right off Abbot and we can grab a quick cab or hitch a ride down, so idk if we will head to the lots.

Last edited by Rob S : 09-19-2013 at 11:30 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:16 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sadly, I don't think I got a Ralph trip in me this year. Had tickets for Sunday but had to sell them to go to on my first ever business trip ever, then New Orleans for the Bills/Saints game in Week 8. Cleveland was supposed to happen. I haven't been home since Christmas and I probably won't make it til then and we're in Foxboro Week 17, so **** it, eh boys? Go Bills

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Shaun Powell cut. Happy days.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Shaun Powell cut. Happy days.
Ding dong, that ***** got cut

Old 10-04-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else disgusted that Fred Jax gets a penalty for flipping the ball to P. Taylor (didnt look like taunting to me, not sure what Freddie was thinking), but Gibson takes out Manual, see's him hurt, stand two feet away and CLEARLY taunts him, repeatedly. No Penalty...

As for Powell, addition by subtraction.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poz51 View Post
Anyone else disgusted that Fred Jax gets a penalty for flipping the ball to P. Taylor (didnt look like taunting to me, not sure what Freddie was thinking), but Gibson takes out Manual, see's him hurt, stand two feet away and CLEARLY taunts him, repeatedly. No Penalty...

As for Powell, addition by subtraction.
Or when TJ Graham got lit up by Mingo and I think it was Rubin that stood over him, looked down and motioned to him? I don't see why that's not taunting either

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 10-10-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

This Thad Lewis thing. It will go poorly.
Old 10-14-2013, 04:10 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm trying to put together a mock and I'm stuck with the Bills. So far Bridgewater, Hundley, Matthews, Clowney, Barr and Watkins are off the board. I think, maybe a tackle like Kouandjio could kick Glenn to the right side and solidify the line for Manuel? Perhaps a linebacker like Khalil Mack could add a playmaker to the defensive side of the ball? What say you, Bills fans?
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
I'm trying to put together a mock and I'm stuck with the Bills. So far Bridgewater, Hundley, Matthews, Clowney, Barr and Watkins are off the board. I think, maybe a tackle like Kouandjio could kick Glenn to the right side and solidify the line for Manuel? Perhaps a linebacker like Khalil Mack could add a playmaker to the defensive side of the ball? What say you, Bills fans?
Villagewarrior,

Mack makes sense, as would a TE, a CB would also make sense, I would recommend the highest rated player at OLB, CB or TE. Personally I would take a TE as IMO an elite level TE would be a great piece to the offensive puzzle and huge asset to Manual. A CB to pair with Gilmore makes sense with the scheme. The LT with Glenn moving over theory is one I endorse and makes sense amongst many Bills fans, although I do think the only major hole on the oline is at LG right now. Realistically I dont think that would happen, Glenn has been good at LT and they seem be fine with him there.

My .02

Sincerely,
Poz51
Old 10-16-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Mack. Something like that defensive playmaker you mention is something we really could use. Just not sure if his draft stock will be around where we would be picking. People around here would love it, though. My dad has never mentioned a prospect by name as he's not much of a college football guy, but I remember him raving about Mack to the Bills as early as his freshmen year. The blind squirrel beat us all to that one. It would reach near Naaman Roosevelt levels of local support.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
I like Mack. Something like that defensive playmaker you mention is something we really could use. Just not sure if his draft stock will be around where we would be picking. People around here would love it, though. My dad has never mentioned a prospect by name as he's not much of a college football guy, but I remember him raving about Mack to the Bills as early as his freshmen year. The blind squirrel beat us all to that one. It would reach near Naaman Roosevelt levels of local support.
It would be awesome to have an impactful Buffalonian on the team (yes, I know he's from Florida, but I consider him to be one because of UB)

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-18-2013, 02:48 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the thoughts. I think if Mack tests well at all during showcase season plus his college productivity will elevate him real high.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Freddy is by far my favorite Bill ever. I wish he was able to have played more years for us

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-03-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game y'all. Good luck the rest of the way.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:07 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

I thought the Bills were going to take that one. If EJ is the real deal that offense is going to be legit and the defense is real good too. Turnovers killed the Bills.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Good game y'all. Good luck the rest of the way.
Take your 100 Yard Pick-Six and shove it, Vidae!

Just kidding, I love you.

Old 11-06-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Take your 100 Yard Pick-Six and shove it, Vidae!

Just kidding, I love you.
101 yards! 101!

luvu2.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Still feeling good.
Old 11-18-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Still feeling good.
Falcons after the bye, Bucs, Jags next before divisional matchups between the Dolphins and Pats...we could easily finish this year 9-7

Old 11-21-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Falcons after the bye, Bucs, Jags next before divisional matchups between the Dolphins and Pats...we could easily finish this year 9-7
No question we will be 8-7 going into the Pats game. Then their 2nd unit will beat us by 40.