Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-17-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Well, they are awful and so many people think they are good. They have to be put in their place. The worst is when beer comes up in the non-beer thread though. So many Blue Moon drinkers.
You've never has a New Glarus.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, even if I was at a bar and just planning to have one beer....I'd go BL. Blue Moon is cloyingly sweet and an absolute chore to drink.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if I was at a bar planning on just have 1 or 2....I'd go BL. Blue Moon is cloying and a chore to drink.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
You've never has a New Glarus.
Yeah, everyone in the midwest ******* loves Spotted Cow and it's not really anything even decent. They made a good Oktoberfest and a decent black IPA though.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tonight's choices for a build-your-own six-pack:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
sleep apnea?
Has to do with shape of my throat because of TMJ compounding with very mild apnea.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i *hate* old chub. but i strongly approve of the rest of your choices.
The only ones I've had in this selection are the Blood & Honey and Santa Fe IPA. Drinking the Rumble right now and I am a fan.

Old 10-17-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mmm blood and honey.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i really don't like new glarus.

meh. and the images aren't loading on your beer run for some reason. my hotel's internet blows, though.
Their normal brews aren't very good, just like all WI beers, but their fruit line is incredible.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i really don't like new glarus.

meh. and the images aren't loading on your beer run for some reason. my hotel's internet blows, though.
Ballast Sculpin, Lagunitas Imperial Stout, Breakfast Stout, and Southern Tier unearthly.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 10-17-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Mmm blood and honey.
When are you and I going to get some beers, DG?

Old 10-17-2013, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
i'm not big on breakfast stout, but the rest of those sound solid. though i am suddenly on a stout kick, so maybe i should give it another shot.
You should. It is pretty terrific.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
i'm not big on breakfast stout, but the rest of those sound solid. though i am suddenly on a stout kick, so maybe i should give it another shot.
Yeah I just cracked one and I want this beer at all times. I put down the Yeti and Old Rass at the store because my order was getting too big for my budget and I already bought two stouts. I'm also on a stout kick.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 10-17-2013, 10:01 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Breakfast Stout is solid, but only popular because of the CBS and KBS variants, which are two if the absolute best stouts in the world.
Old 10-18-2013, 11:41 AM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only reason I get Blue Moon or Bud Light is if it is past 9pm and am forced to pick up beer at the convenience store. Speaking of Blue Moon and Bud Light:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/business_..._by_state.html
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peeps drinking Bud Light and Blue Moon are the worst.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisco0710 View Post
The only reason I get Blue Moon or Bud Light is if it is past 9pm and am forced to pick up beer at the convenience store. Speaking of Blue Moon and Bud Light:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/business_..._by_state.html
By Electoral College voting.
Blue Moon - 178
Bud Light - 95
Yuengling - 92
Sam Adams - 70
Corona - 59
Coors Light - 18
Miller Lite - 10

But...really, MillerCoors wins at having the best ****** beer.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

team yuengling
thefalconer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

I have never had Yuengling.

Old 10-19-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I have never had Yuengling.
It is not good, but it might be the best beer on that map. Well, maybe Sam Adams is better. It is close, especially when price is factored in.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Having worked at a liquor store for awhile, I would say Minnesotans drink Mich Golden Light the most. Way more than Blue Moon.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 10-22-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My mom stopped by the local grocery and, in a nice gesture, decided to pick me up a beer. I told her just to get me anything and she ended up picking one up I haven't tried yet. She said she got it because of the bottle art.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

It is good. I'm not a huge porter guy, but it is a solid representation of the style.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Black Butte Porter a lot....a lot a lot.

Is the stone smoked porter anything like it?

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

I like porters but I would never chose a porter over a stout. It would be like choosing a pale ale over an IPA. If you like Black Butte, you need to start delving into better porters and into stouts.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 10-22-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never had a stout. Any recommendations?

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote