Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 10-21-2013, 01:47 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
This. I want Manziel to prove me wrong and succeed though. I feel like one of the major sports really needs a Mayweather/Ali-esque personality. As much as most would hate it, I would LOVE a trash talker, cocky person that really stirs the pot in the media and constantly tells us how amazing they are.

I hope Johnny Football can grow into that, lol.
I think he could be make or break depending on his HC. Sean Payton would make a bigger difference for him than Rex Ryan.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:28 AM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
He doesn't have a great arm. He's going to get hurt a lot. His athleticism is overrated. He looks better than he is athletically because of his feel for the game. He has instincts that can't be taught. Also, a lot of the good throws he makes are because of Mike Evans.
This 100%. I won't doubt his instincts or his competitiveness, but he's going to get hurt and he's going to get his teammates hurt with those throws.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:03 AM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

The biggest problem for Manziel is not size or arm strength it is that running around like he does in the NFL is gonna get him hurt.
49ers1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody see Frazier from AU run him down from behind at the end of the game the other day? I would think that will happen often in the NFL.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another thing I think people fail to realize is that a lot of his "highlight reel" plays are the result of him missing reads and very often were horrific decisions that teammates bailed him out for.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Anybody see Frazier from AU run him down from behind at the end of the game the other day? I would think that will happen often in the NFL.
I'm going to stick up for him on this one and point out that he had to go to the locker room earlier with what appeared to be a messed up shoulder. Try running when your shoulder is in pain.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I'm going to stick up for him on this one and point out that he had to go to the locker room earlier with what appeared to be a messed up shoulder. Try running when your shoulder is in pain.
Yeah I really wonder what he was given for that injury. After watching him try to throw on the sidelines it was clear that he shouldn't remain in the game, then he goes out of sight and his shoulder miraculously gets better.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
DeadEagle
Rookie

DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Yeah I really wonder what he was given for that injury. After watching him try to throw on the sidelines it was clear that he shouldn't remain in the game, then he goes out of sight and his shoulder miraculously gets better.

Tigers Blood.

Because that always results in awesome. Just ask Charlie.
DeadEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd hire Charlie sheen to be Manziel's QBs coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His last game vs Vandy, he stayed mostly in the pocket trying to protect his sore shoulder, and he looked very good. Anyone overly concerned with his arm strength should try to watch that performance. Imo, it's more a glimpse of what he'll be like as a pro then the free wheeling toss it up for grabs guy you normally see. I don't think he'll have much of a problem adapting his style. He does that at A&M because he can.

He's also proving his toughness if not his durability this season, playing through minor injuries. And he appears a lot stronger than his size suggests. He's run over guys or carried them for a yards and nearly broke a guy's neck that collided with his little body the other week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
His last game vs Vandy, he stayed mostly in the pocket trying to protect his sore shoulder, and he looked very good. Anyone overly concerned with his arm strength should try to watch that performance.
I agree, I don't get the big concern over his arm strength. He's shown on multiple occasions the ability to throw the ball down the field and that he has a great arm.
Old 10-31-2013, 12:28 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I so want Dallas to draft Manziel to groom behind Romo. That would be just too delicious to watch go nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be down for a Cowboys Manziel scenario...or a Browns Manziel scenario too

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whatever team drafts him, I think it'd be cool if they found a way to draft Mike Evans too, a la Luck/Fleener. If WR is a need and you have the ability to trade up and get him too or he falls to you, I'd pick him.
Old 01-01-2014, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone see that performance last night? Incredible game. It was good enough to believe his QB coaches claim that his thumb was really hurting and impacted his last 2 games vs LSU and Mizz. He showed much better velocity and accuracy vs Duke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 01:11 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
Whatever team drafts him, I think it'd be cool if they found a way to draft Mike Evans too, a la Luck/Fleener. If WR is a need and you have the ability to trade up and get him too or he falls to you, I'd pick him.
If the Raiders end up going with Manziel, it would be a BIG deal for them to get Evans as well. It would take them 3-deep at WR with Streater and Holmes to go with Evans. And it would give Manziel his safety blanket.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
If the Raiders end up going with Manziel, it would be a BIG deal for them to get Evans as well. It would take them 3-deep at WR with Streater and Holmes to go with Evans. And it would give Manziel his safety blanket.
Not sure how they do that without some sort of major draft dealing.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 01:24 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Not sure how they do that without some sort of major draft dealing.
Yeah, and I don't think the Raiders have the assets for that type of dealing.

Cleveland on the other hand has the option.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 02:31 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was damn impressive last night. Mike Evans, Josh Gordon, Jordan Cameron and Johnny?

Guess what, it wouldn't matter since we will botch our coach hiring and he would develop into nothing.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 03:42 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
He was damn impressive last night. Mike Evans, Josh Gordon, Jordan Cameron and Johnny?

Guess what, it wouldn't matter since we will botch our coach hiring and he would develop into nothing.
Malzahn with Johnny Football could be interesting.
Old 01-01-2014, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Say what you want, I'd say at this stage of the draft process Manziel is the 2nd ranked QB with a shot to go #1 overall should Bridgewater slip in the post season. He is going to be able to put up huge stats as a pro because of his unbelievable es-capability, just not completely sure he can stay healthy at the next level.
Old 01-01-2014, 04:25 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Say what you want, I'd say at this stage of the draft process Manziel is the 2nd ranked QB with a shot to go #1 overall should Bridgewater slip in the post season. He is going to be able to put up huge stats as a pro because of his unbelievable es-capability, just not completely sure he can stay healthy at the next level.
Houston will not select Manziel #1. If Sumlin were going there perhaps, although I would vehemently disagree with it. But O'Brien won't be interested in Manziel.
Old 01-01-2014, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get the hype. He makes really poor decisions, almost constantly, and almost all of his "escapes" involve him making multiple poor decisions, his team continuing to block and run routes and he ends up lucking into an easy play.

Like last night, he freaking hurdled into a defender and his own teammate. How dumb is that? But because it was a Duke defender who will never sniff pro level ball, he was able to run around like an idiot and get a wide open, 10 yard thrown.

And his attitude? It's like a more hyper Jay Cutler. You think 8-10 year NFL vets want to play hard for a bratty, spoiled kid? College players will play hard for their crazy drinking buddy, but NFL players? I don't see it.

He also easily has 25-30 INT type potential. He throws so many bad balls.

I don't get it. Because he's an attention seeking diva and put up big stats in college (who doesn't?) he's a first rounder? Medicore arm, terrible size, terrible decision making and huge character concerns to the wind?

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 05:03 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People are reevaluating Manziel's prospects because of how badly they(we) missed on Russell Wilson.

Manziel doesn't make 'really poor decisions'. I don't even know what you're trying to say by that statement.

Do you mean running or passing??

A poor decision making QB doesn't complete 68+% of his passes two years in a row in the SEC, or throw for 37 TDs in 2013.

Every HC who's played against the kid has acknowledged he's special and his game isn't hype or a fraud. Even Saban thinks Johnny is the truth.

In the pros he won't scramble with reckless abandon like he did in college, but believe me he's still going to have instances where he breaks the ankles of a LB or safety who tries to close on him and doesn't break down under control.

If you think Manziel is a 25-30 INT type QB(lol) in the NFL, you probably shouldn't draft him. Thank goodness that's not the type of QB he is.

There's a controlled chaos to Manziel's game, and I really do think he's in the mold of Tony Romo and could develop into that level of player.

What people think is riffing is Manziel extending plays allowing his playmakers to get open.

It would be better for his longterm health in the NFL if Johnny was built like Newton/Roethlisberger, but I still believe his game will translate to the NFL.

I feel like most football fans really weren't watching the Aggies this season.
Manziel is a better QB than he was last year when he beasted the SEC.

Anyone who thinks you can't win in the NFL playing Manziel's style of football really doesn't understand the history of the league.

I really hope the NFL Network or ESPN does a special on Fran Tarkenton before the draft. Their games are nearly clones of each other.

You'd think by this point people would stop underestimating the kid.

His game is for real. He's smart, he's accurate, he's got enough arm strength to push the ball downfield. Manziel is a supreme competitor and makes magic happen.

He's a first round talent all the way.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 01-01-2014 at 07:16 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
Houston will not select Manziel #1. If Sumlin were going there perhaps, although I would vehemently disagree with it. But O'Brien won't be interested in Manziel.
I have to disagree, O'Brian will get a good look at Manziel in the post season and will likely work him out before the draft as he will with Bridgewater, Carr Hundley and Bortles and if he comes away impressed with Manziel over the others, he won't hesitate to pull the trigger.
I cannot say for sure who will end up the top rated QB in this draft, it is a very talented group and deep in #'s, but if it turns out to be Manziel, O'Brian won't hesitate to draft him.