Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This one caught my eye, simply because I'm not sure where this came from. I'm not saying Mike Williams will or won't be a good player for Clemson, but he only had two catches in garbage time, so I'm wondering what you saw from that that made him a standout. Surprised you elaborated on him but not someone like Marquez North, who I think had a tremendous day and shows a lot more potential.
He impressed me in that game and previous games he has played in the past two weeks. Love his size and the quickness he has for how big he is, really looks big on the field, is listed as 6-5 on espn.com but 6-3 on the official Tennessee bio. I just really like his physical potential and surprising quickness he has shown, but hopefully he plays up to that potential unlike Martavis Bryant his teammate. But even with Bryant, the kid is still going to get a shot at being a NFL WR whenever he comes out for the draft.

North I need to see more of to be honest, obviously flashed in that game especially with that insane catch, but sadly they do not have the best QB play there. But still after this game he should be doing a lot more with only Pig Howard being the one other legit WR threat, when compared to Clemson who has tons of weapons to throw at, with two or three other NFL wide receivers on the team outside of Williams potentially.