Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-22-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Am I stupid not to drop David Wilson yet? I need to drop someone and he looks like it.
Definitely droppable - Andre Brown will be returning soon as well.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post

Antonio Gates is on a bye.

Who do you drop, if anybody, for Jordan Reed? I'm just leaning towards dropping Gates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Gates would be my pick. Trent would be a close second, but the value of any RB who might get a full workload is too high . . . for now.
Would you consider just leaving the spot empty for the week?
Old 10-22-2013, 05:48 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lamar Miller is a possibility imo.

Don't leave the spot open and give up points.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 10-23-2013, 05:38 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who would you rather have the rest of the season: Jordan Cameron or Jordan Reed?
Old 10-23-2013, 06:24 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone dropped Colston, who would you rather have, Colston or DHB?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:29 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Who would you rather have the rest of the season: Jordan Cameron or Jordan Reed?
Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Colston

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:45 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Colston for sure. I get being frustrated but they will work him back into things following the bye week.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:49 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Colston for sure. I get being frustrated but they will work him back into things following the bye week.
I trust the Saints offense getting Colston involved more than I trust DHB's hands.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I couldn't get ivory but someone dropped J. Bell. If I can get him would you start him over MJD? This is PPR.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
So I couldn't get ivory but someone dropped J. Bell. If I can get him would you start him over MJD? This is PPR.
I'd still roll with MJD in this situation. I've got Bell in a .5PPR and he hasn't gotten me any points since the early weeks.

Quick question: Should I drop Mike Williams for Marvin Jones in a .5PPR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
essential
Rookie

essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gatta drop someone for a QB this week with Luck on a bye, who would you drop:

Ben Tate
Keenan Allen

Both are on a bye this week so I'll hopefully pick whoever I drop back up next week, but there are no guarantees I get back whoever I drop.
UDFA: Chris Burnette (OG) | FA: Jermaine Gresham (TE)

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

essential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by essential View Post

Ben Tate
Keenan Allen

Both are on a bye this week so I'll hopefully pick whoever I drop back up next week, but there are no guarantees I get back whoever I drop.
Tate has four broken ribs but expects to play next week. It's tough.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Am I stupid not to drop David Wilson yet? I need to drop someone and he looks like it.
He is definitely ok to drop unless it's a keeper league. Even then he can be dropped if there's bye week issues.

Quote:
Never. Gates is trending downward and Reed is blowing up. I'd rather have Reed than Gates but you could drop Richardson or Miller. Baller is right on Miller, tbh. That one is looking like a time share, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Reed. That offense is on the uptick.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Colston, but it's close. He's disappearing and DHB is not thrust into a bigger role. I'd say Colston is safer but DHB has the upside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Tough call. It's hard to trust either. MJD will get a full workload so I'd go with him. It's a sad commentary on how bad the Jags are that a clear-cut 2nd string RB is worth considering over MJD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I'd still roll with MJD in this situation. I've got Bell in a .5PPR and he hasn't gotten me any points since the early weeks.

Quick question: Should I drop Mike Williams for Marvin Jones in a .5PPR?
Mike Williams has a tremendous ability to score TDs. Unless it's an injury-meets-bye-week issue, I'd rather have Williams.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:

Ben Tate
Keenan Allen

Damn . . . your roster is that good? I'd have to know more, tbh. I would lean Tate in most cases since the Texans are bad and he's not the #1 (pending bye week & Foster injury).

Can you make a trade? The Foster owner would no doubt love Tate right now.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:03 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do i dare consider sitting Josh Gordon for Edelman this week? Gordon going up against KC and no idea what his rapport is with Campbell...
Old 10-23-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

You can't sit Gordon for Edelman.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-23-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do i dare consider sitting Josh Gordon for Edelman this week? Gordon going up against KC and no idea what his rapport is with Campbell...

It's closer if you do PPR, but Campbell can't be worse than Weeden, Edelman has Gronk back to take away targets, and the Pats offense has looked off all year.

Would you guys drop Stevie Johnson for Mike James?

My other receivers are Marshall/Vincent Jackson/Josh Gordon/Hakeem Nicks/Mike Wallace

RB's are Shady/Gore/Zac Stacy/Chris Ivory/Bryce Brown.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Richardson and Miller are sunk costs. You can drop one of them and still be okay at RB.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my wr's this week are josh gordon, hakeem nicks, and steve smith and i'm not too thrilled about it. should i consider picking up harry douglas and starting him even though he's going up against peterson most likely? other fa's are blackmon, bowe, marvin jones, and michael floyd.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
essential
Rookie

essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Damn . . . your roster is that good? I'd have to know more, tbh. I would lean Tate in most cases since the Texans are bad and he's not the #1 (pending bye week & Foster injury).

Can you make a trade? The Foster owner would no doubt love Tate right now.
I have 2 teams, so I don't know if you remember some of my older questions. This team (12 team ppr):

Luck
Morris, Forte, Fred Jackson, Gio Bernard, Tate
Roddy White, Larry Fitz, Josh Gordon, Torrey Smith, Keenan Allen
Gronk, Jordan Cameron

This roster and I'm 2-5.

The Foster owner has no interest in trading, he only thinks Foster could miss 1 game with the bye, so I need to drop someone.

Old 10-23-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Nah. Edelman is getting a lot of targets but he's nothing special. Miami isn't a great match up, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
It's closer if you do PPR, but Campbell can't be worse than Weeden, Edelman has Gronk back to take away targets, and the Pats offense has looked off all year.

Would you guys drop Stevie Johnson for Mike James?

My other receivers are Marshall/Vincent Jackson/Josh Gordon/Hakeem Nicks/Mike Wallace

RB's are Shady/Gore/Zac Stacy/Chris Ivory/Bryce Brown.
Sure. Neither will crack your lineup and the RB has better value, for the most part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
my wr's this week are josh gordon, hakeem nicks, and steve smith and i'm not too thrilled about it. should i consider picking up harry douglas and starting him even though he's going up against peterson most likely? other fa's are blackmon, bowe, marvin jones, and michael floyd.
Holy hell. How is Blackmon on the wire? Add him immediately. Same for Douglas, honestly. Even 10 team leagues with short benches should have both guys rostered.

Old 10-23-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
I have 2 teams, so I don't know if you remember some of my older questions. This team (12 team ppr):

Luck
Morris, Forte, Fred Jackson, Gio Bernard, Tate
Roddy White, Larry Fitz, Josh Gordon, Torrey Smith, Keenan Allen
Gronk, Jordan Cameron

This roster and I'm 2-5.

The Foster owner has no interest in trading, he only thinks Foster could miss 1 game with the bye, so I need to drop someone.
Not a surprising record with Morris/White/Fitz/Gordon/Gronk all missing time and/or starting slow. Try to find a partner for a 2 for one trade (Fred / Gio / Fitz / Cameron) that nets you an upgrade at WR.

Allen is a top 10 WR over the last 4 weeks and is a must start each week, so there's just no way you can drop him. It has to be Tate.

Old 10-23-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike James vs. Car or Willis McGahee vs. KC (if James Jones plays, I'm picking him over both...)

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
essential
Rookie

Quote:
Not a surprising record with Morris/White/Fitz/Gordon/Gronk all missing time and/or starting slow. Try to find a partner for a 2 for one trade (Fred / Gio / Fitz / Cameron) that nets you an upgrade at WR.

Allen is a top 10 WR over the last 4 weeks and is a must start each week, so there's just no way you can drop him. It has to be Tate.
Good call, done. I'll grab Tate again next week if I can. Thanks.