Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-23-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick One:
Steven Jackson
LeVeon Bell
Harry Douglas

Last edited by tjsunstein : 10-23-2013 at 01:32 PM.
tjsunstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Roddy is out again, Harry.

I wouldn't trust SJax in his 1st game back.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Pick One:
Steven Jackson
LeVeon Bell
Harry Douglas
Bell. He's getting plenty of carries and faces a suspect DST. The Steelers are moving in the right direction defensively and should be able to run the ball throughout the entire game.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need two:
Peirre Garcon
Harry Douglas
Victor Cruz
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

J Gordon with a **** qb vs the chiefs or 80% Fitz vs Atl?
Old 10-23-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Need two:
Peirre Garcon
Harry Douglas
Victor Cruz
Only one of those guys will be facing an NFL caliber defense this week. Sit him. ;)

Garcon & Cruz.

Old 10-23-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 2 WR's; 2 RB's and 1 Flex:

WR's - Wallace, Gordon, Colston
RB's - Bush, Bernard, Mike James (had Doug Martin)
Old 10-23-2013, 05:43 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AHAHA yahoo.com currently says "Smiff (ankle) probable for Thursday night"

They mean Steve Smith
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:26 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99 View Post

WR - Gordon and Colston
RB - Bush and Bernard

Flex: Wallace

I don't think you want to trust a rookie yet in Mike James plus Carolina's front 7 isn't a joke.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 10-23-2013 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-23-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the rest of the season: Jordan Reed or Greg Olsen?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I think I'd probably go Reed if healthy. mostly because I feel Olsen plays better defenses down the stretch
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
J Gordon with a **** qb vs the chiefs or 80% Fitz vs Atl?
Sounding like Fitz is closer to 100% after extended rest.

Quote:
Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) practiced in full Wednesday.

Coach Bruce Arians said on Tuesday that he was considering giving Fitzgerald the day off Wednesday. That wasn't the case. Fitzgerald is nearing 100 percent after having plenty of time off since last Thursday night's loss to Seattle.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-23-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
WR - Gordon and Colston
RB - Bush and Bernard

Flex: Wallace

I don't think you want to trust a rookie yet in Mike James plus Carolina's front 7 isn't a joke.
The only thing I'm worried about is Gordon against KC with Campbell at QB.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The only thing I'm worried about is Gordon against KC with Campbell at QB.
As much as Weeden sucks, I'm worried that Campbell is going to find Gordon less.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:21 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just traded TRich and Josh Gordon for Ridley so I can pick up a TE.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:37 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I've been trying to trade Trich for a taco bell big box.

No bites.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-24-2013, 03:34 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Stafford on bye, I need a backup QB for week 9. Here are my options:

Mike Glennon vs Seattle
Brandon Weeden/Jason Campbell vs Baltimore
Whoever the **** starts for the Vikings vs Dallas
Thad Lewis vs Kansas City
Josh McCown vs Green Bay
Matt Schaub/Case Keenum vs Indianapolis
Kellen Clemons vs Tennessee

Who do I pick out of that **** pile? Half of them we don't even know who'll start. And not only are they terrible quarterbacks, most of them are playing good defenses.

I'm leaning towards taking a chance on McCown, but I'd have to pick him up this week as the guy with Jay Cutler has Eli Manning, who will also be on bye week 9, as his other QB.

EDIT: There's also a chance I could trade for Flacco without really giving up anything. I'm not sure I like Flacco vs Browns much more than McCown vs Packers though

Last edited by Mufasa : 10-24-2013 at 04:09 AM.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:27 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I've been trying to trade Trich for a taco bell big box.

No bites.
Have you tried offering them the taco bell big box if they'll take TRich?
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:15 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 1 (.5 PPR)

Terrance Williams @ DET
Maurice Jones-Drew vs. SF
Mike James vs. CAR
Kenbrell Thompkins vs. MIA

Also, who do I drop for James - Thompkins or Helu? Trying to trade Thompkins for FA $, but if James is the guy to start I need to get something done quickly since the game is tonight.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:

I agree that James is not a good start. Leonard could split, James could suck, and the Buccs weren't doing anything great rushing so far this year to begin with.

Quote:
Reed. He's looking like a huge breakout candidate right now with that offense starting to hit stride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
I just traded TRich and Josh Gordon for Ridley so I can pick up a TE.
Nice! Getting rid of Richardson without having to suffer that awful "I just dropped my 1st round picks" depression is a win. I like Ridley to continue to regain his touches and Gordon is getting scarier with every QB that trots out there for the Browns.

Old 10-24-2013, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post

Mike Glennon vs Seattle
Josh McCown vs Green Bay

Who do I pick out of that **** pile? Half of them we don't even know who'll start. And not only are they terrible quarterbacks, most of them are playing good defenses.

I'm leaning towards taking a chance on McCown, but I'd have to pick him up this week as the guy with Jay Cutler has Eli Manning, who will also be on bye week 9, as his other QB.

EDIT: There's also a chance I could trade for Flacco without really giving up anything. I'm not sure I like Flacco vs Browns much more than McCown vs Packers though
I'd go with Keenum. Glennon is going against a great D, Weeden and Campbell are ****, Ponder/Cassel/Freeman aren't going to do anything for you, don't like Clemons or McCown. One thing I've learned about the Bills is to never bet against them at home. So I'd go with Keenum first, then Thad. Those are the 2 guys who I think will suck the least this week. Good luck

Quote:
Pick 1 (.5 PPR)

Terrance Williams @ DET
Mike James vs. CAR

Also, who do I drop for James - Thompkins or Helu? Trying to trade Thompkins for FA $, but if James is the guy to start I need to get something done quickly since the game is tonight.
I'd go with Williams. I think he's got the most upside out of that group. In regards to James, I wouldn't rush unless you think someone else will pick him up. He's going against CAR who will most likely keep him in check.

Would you guys drop Brandon Gibson in a .5PPR for Lance Moore? I like Gibson's upside, but Moore, as I remember, was very consistent in previous years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:01 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post

Mike Glennon vs Seattle
Josh McCown vs Green Bay

I have Stafford and have been eyeballing Big Ben. The Steelers are looking a little better each week and they play NE week 9 so I'm hoping it will be a high scoring game. Of course, that would require Brady turning it around and not playing like ****, so we'll see.

I, too, am also watching Freeman/Ponder/Cassel intently b/c the Vikings play the Cowboys week 9. Otherwise, of that group, McCown is the only one I'd play. There are no good match ups in the rest.

Quote:
Pick 1 (.5 PPR)

Terrance Williams @ DET
Mike James vs. CAR

Start Williams.

The drop depends on the roster. Thompkins & Helu are equally inconsistent, so drop whichever one is buried deeper on your team's depth chart. I wouldn't want to start James tonight, either way.

Old 10-24-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I'd go with Keenum. Glennon is going against a great D, Weeden and Campbell are ****, Ponder/Cassel/Freeman aren't going to do anything for you, don't like Clemons or McCown. One thing I've learned about the Bills is to never bet against them at home. So I'd go with Keenum first, then Thad. Those are the 2 guys who I think will suck the least this week. Good luck

I'd go with Williams. I think he's got the most upside out of that group. In regards to James, I wouldn't rush unless you think someone else will pick him up. He's going against CAR who will most likely keep him in check.

Would you guys drop Brandon Gibson in a .5PPR for Lance Moore? I like Gibson's upside, but Moore, as I remember, was very consistent in previous years.
I would. The upside is probably even with the way the Saints offense plays. If Graham is out, Moore (and Kenny Stills) should not stay on the wire this week.

Old 10-24-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's Ridley's outlook when Vereen comes back?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Mike James vs. Car or Willis McGahee vs. KC
Hey guys, should I roll with James tonight or no?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote