Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-24-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Hey guys, should I roll with James tonight or no?
I wouldn't. I don't think the Bucs have any luck on the ground tonight. But it's relative to what your options are.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:33 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
What's Ridley's outlook when Vereen comes back?
The whole offense should get back on track with Vereen back, assuming Brady doesn't play awful like he did last week. Ultimately, with all the pieces back in play, I think the Patriots regain form and all of them become valuable again. They all help each other, basically. If that happens, Ridley is going to take over and send Blount to the sidelines (assuming no fumbles) b/c Blount just isn't that good. Ridley looks stronger, faster, and more decisive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Hey guys, should I roll with James tonight or no?
Ouch. Pick your potentially time-sharing snoozefest. I'd go with James and hope youth wins out.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess what I'm getting at is will Vereen be an every week start.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:47 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I guess what I'm getting at is will Vereen be an every week start.
Oh, sorry. Thought you meant as it pertains to Ridley. I think Vereen could be but we'll have to see what he does with a week or two back. I have him in one league with the hope that he'll be a playoff asset. Aside from the nastiest of Dlines, I think the Patriots can handle anything offensively and will blow up with everyone back. Again, that depends on Brady's play, which has been lousy.

Old 10-24-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No I wasn't very clear lol.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that Murray is going to play it seems like, I need a RB:

Joseph Randle vs DET
Mike James vs Carolina
Zac Stacy vs Sea
Andre Ellington vs Atlanta

It's standard scoring. It'll all be irrelevant if someone does the trade I offered, but I doubt that.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was offered Ray Rice and Percy Harvin for AJ Green in my big money league. It's quite tempting, considering I also have Victor Cruz, Pierre Garcon and James Jones at WR, while my RB core consists of the atrocious CJ Spiller, DeMarco Murray, Chris Ivory, Zac Stacy, DeAngelo Williams and Ben Tate. So much awful at RB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Try and pull that trade off for Cruz not Green.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Now that Murray is going to play it seems like, I need a RB:

Joseph Randle vs DET
Mike James vs Carolina
Zac Stacy vs Sea
Andre Ellington vs Atlanta

It's standard scoring. It'll all be irrelevant if someone does the trade I offered, but I doubt that.
I'd roll the dice with Ellington. Mendy is questionable and so is Alfonso Smith. Ellington is the pass catcher and the Falcons are awful against the pass. He also looks to be in line for a full workload, even if it's a bad match up rushing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I was offered Ray Rice and Percy Harvin for AJ Green in my big money league. It's quite tempting, considering I also have Victor Cruz, Pierre Garcon and James Jones at WR, while my RB core consists of the atrocious CJ Spiller, DeMarco Murray, Chris Ivory, Zac Stacy, DeAngelo Williams and Ben Tate. So much awful at RB.
So you want to add so more awful at RB? No, thanks. Rice is just as painful to own as Spiller. If you really want to upgrade try to shop the 2-for-1 going the other way.

Old 10-24-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I'd roll the dice with Ellington. Mendy is questionable and so is Alfonso Smith. Ellington is the pass catcher and the Falcons are awful against the pass. He also looks to be in line for a full workload, even if it's a bad match up rushing.

So you want to add so more awful at RB? No, thanks. Rice is just as painful to own as Spiller. If you really want to upgrade try to shop the 2-for-1 going the other way.
I drafted Spiller in three leagues this year. One of my biggest fantasy misses in a really long time. I actually traded away Rice to keep Spiller too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I drafted Spiller in three leagues this year. One of my biggest fantasy misses in a really long time. I actually traded away Rice to keep Spiller too.
I recall that discussion. I still believe it was the right keep. Rice has been lousy b/c the Ravens don't really feature him and his mileage is high.

I thought I was golden after drafting him round 13 or so last year in a keeper. Every year in that same league I'm RB deficient despite having what I expect to be a top 5 RB as a keeper. I should just post my keeper RBs here prior to the season so everyone can avoid them like the plague.

Old 10-24-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd keep spiller. I think he comes on strong at the end of the year come playoff time.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got offered Decker/Rice for Moreno/Gordon. My other RB's are Peterson, Gore, and Murray and my other WR's are Marshall, A. Johnson, Nicks, and Blackmon. Should I accept? He has A.J. Green too so I was thinking about going after him.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
I got offered Decker/Rice for Moreno/Gordon. My other RB's are Peterson, Gore, and Murray and my other WR's are Marshall, A. Johnson, Nicks, and Blackmon. Should I accept? He has A.J. Green too so I was thinking about going after him.
I see Decker and Gordon as relatively equal WRs. There's a really big drop off from Moreno to Rice. There's no way I'd give up Moreno and Gordon in that deal. If you can get AJ it's another story.

Old 10-24-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Non-PPR: 8 team league and I'm in RB trouble as I don't want to start MJD :/

Zac Stacy and Lamar Miller are sitting there available. Do either make you more comfortable to play than MJD?

Follow-up question: Which one do you like more long-term?
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Non-PPR: 8 team league and I'm in RB trouble as I don't want to start MJD :/

Zac Stacy and Lamar Miller are sitting there available. Do either make you more comfortable to play than MJD?

Follow-up question: Which one do you like more long-term?
ugh. This week I'd say Miller is the better option of the 3. Of course, that's assuming he is still the #1 guy there and it's not a full-on time share now. I'd much rather play a RB vs. NE than the 49ers or Seahawks. Long term is a tough call b/c there's no QB in St. Louis, no offense in Jacksonville, and no certainty Miller will be the top guy in Miami. Crap shoot . . . in which I'd probably bank on MJD as the clear choice simply b/c he'll get the touches. Jacksonville also has the easier schedule of the 3 going forward.

Old 10-24-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah this week sucks at least I have Le'Veon Bell.

Mmkay added Miller.

RB: Bell +1 (Pick One):
Gio Bernard
Lamar Miller
MJD

Leaning Miller as well. Bernard versus the Jets with ~12 touches scares me. I don't trust JAX to be in a position for MJD to get real points.

Flex:
Very much leaning Jimmy Graham (I have Camerson starting at TE) if he plays. If not:

I prefer Nicks over the other WRs above. Everyone else is injured.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Yeah this week sucks at least I have Le'Veon Bell.

Mmkay added Miller.

RB: Bell +1 (Pick One):
Gio Bernard
Lamar Miller
MJD

Leaning Miller as well. Bernard versus the Jets with ~12 touches scares me. I don't trust JAX to be in a position for MJD to get real points.

Flex:
Very much leaning Jimmy Graham (I have Camerson starting at TE) if he plays. If not:

I prefer Nicks over the other WRs above. Everyone else is injured.
Miller and Nicks sounds right. I think we will get a good game out of Nicks after being called out by Coughlin. There's no way I'd sit him for any of those RBs given his high target number and awesome match up.

Old 10-24-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade offer:

RECEIVE
Gio Bernard
Cecil Shorts

LOSE
Perct Harvin
Lamar Miller

Relevant info:
Standard scoring
RB: m lynch
RB: forte
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: AJ Green
FLEX: f Jackson
FLEX: Chris Johnson

Bench: harvin, l miller, Jeffery, helu

Should I do it!?
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:57 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ppr?

who should I start, non-ppr, pick 2

Dwayne Bowe vs Cle
Kris Durham vs Dal
Aaron Dobson vs Mia
Andre Roberts vs Atl
Emmanuel Sanders @ Oak
Kenny Stills vs Buf

Last edited by fenikz : 10-25-2013 at 02:04 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman View Post
Trade offer:

RECEIVE
Gio Bernard
Cecil Shorts

LOSE
Perct Harvin
Lamar Miller

Relevant info:
Standard scoring
RB: m lynch
RB: forte
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: AJ Green
FLEX: f Jackson
FLEX: Chris Johnson

Bench: harvin, l miller, Jeffery, helu

Should I do it!?
I don't see this trade as a clear upgrade to your team. More importantly, it is definitely not a clear upgrade to your starting lineup. You have very nice depth and should be looking to make a trade that upgrades your lineup. Harvin is the wildcard and really the only guy of the 4 that could be a difference maker. Keep him and/or shop for a better deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
ppr?

who should I start, non-ppr, pick 2

Dwayne Bowe vs Cle
Kris Durham vs Dal
Aaron Dobson vs Mia
Andre Roberts vs Atl
Emmanuel Sanders @ Oak
Kenny Stills vs Buf
It's looking like Jimmy Graham is going to be out so Stills is a good start. I would play either Roberts or Sanders with him; leaning Roberts based on the match up but he has been very underwhelming so Sanders is probably the better move.

Old 10-25-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roddy ruled out for week 8.

So that's 3 weeks of no practice (including Bye week), you would think he might be ready to roll next week no?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bush had his leg wrapped up and held out of practice. Might start Joique over MJD this week.
Old 10-25-2013, 01:14 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bush said it was precautionary but we know all it takes is one hit for Bush to be knocked out.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, .5 PPR League who should I play at WR?

Mike Wallace @NE
Harry Douglas @Ari
Stevie Johnson @NO