Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-24-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Origins released a ton of new content last week as well.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Origins released a ton of new content last week as well.
We have been playing it lately.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
We have been playing it lately.

Why wasn't I invited!
Old 10-24-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why wasn't I invited!
CAUSE YOU ARE MEAN AND NEVER TALK TO US!

But hop on Vent sometime to see if we are around. I play weird hours because of school though.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Time for me to update DayZ it seems. :) I'll pick it back up tomorrow. Same server? If not drop the info!
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Nah, we're on a different server. I'm sort of on the fence about it. It's incredibly popular (usually always has 40 people) and it gets 70 on the weekended pretty easily. But it seems to have quite a few hackers and it's hard to get stuff done with so many people, haha.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:36 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just put an application in on the TimZ server. I am sure I can add in more though if we are accepted.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
CAUSE YOU ARE MEAN AND NEVER TALK TO US!

But hop on Vent sometime to see if we are around. I play weird hours because of school though.

Someone PM me server info so I can play even when you guys aren't around.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Someone PM me server info so I can play even when you guys aren't around.
Ditto. That or I'll stalk your vent until you log in :D
Old 10-25-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
I just put an application in on the TimZ server. I am sure I can add in more though if we are accepted.
We have been approved to get white listed on their private server.The mod is called Dayz This is Madness. If you want to get added to our group first off create a name in ARMA that has a [IB] in front of it. (So ie. [IB]Forenci). Everyone is tagged as in a group or single in that server.

You also need to sign up on the forums. You dont have to have the IB on the forums. You have to put in a GUID which you can find in DAyz commander by going to settings and copying GUID to clipboard.

http://www.tim-dayz.eu/

Don't forget to download the mod and then try to connect to the This is Madness server. You can find it easily in DAYZ commander because there is only 1 and you can limit the search options. You will not get in yet but this records your GUID into the server. They still have to whitelist ya.

IMPORTANT!!! When you try to connect to the server make sure you have made a new name where there is an [IB] in the front. (ie. [IB]Cainsux).

When you do that send me a pm on here and I will get everyone white listed.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Installing the mod now, I'm [IB]Damix and just Damix on the forums.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Sweeeet. Downloading now. I'm [IB]Daedalus and just Daedalus on the forums.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Sweeeet. Downloading now. I'm [IB]Daedalus and just Daedalus on the forums.
Quote:
Installing the mod now, I'm [IB]Damix and just Damix on the forums.
Sweet sweet. If you would PM me your GUID or just post em here.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

140cccfc7f64f8adcf4fe2b94dfa9f6a

Sorry, forgot it in the PM, also may have entered that wrong in the forum. Oh well
Old 10-25-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

woohooo! I will get everyone whitelisted at the same time tonight when I get off work.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Sent. Haven't played in Cherno in forever so I'll goof off in DayZero for a bit :)
Old 10-25-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
woohooo! I will get everyone whitelisted at the same time tonight when I get off work.
Hmm. So are we able to get on? I got kicked twice trying.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was digging through a few boxes earlier and found Baldur's Gate, the 5 disc set from 1998. Naturally I installed it and made a Cleric.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:17 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

everyone should be whitelisted but I really am not digging the server.
Old 10-26-2013, 12:34 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Was digging through a few boxes earlier and found Baldur's Gate, the 5 disc set from 1998. Naturally I installed it and made a Cleric.
I keep missing the D&D pack sale on GOG. There are instructions and mods to make BG, ToSC, BG2, and BG2xp all run together as one continuous game with the BG2 engine and ruleset.
Old 11-05-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Real nice Humble Bundle this week!
Old 11-05-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh i been wanting to get on day z with yall but this month will be hectic gotta get my portfolio ready for my entrance review to try and get into the program so i barely have any free time :c

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
https://www.humblebundle.com/

Real nice Humble Bundle this week!
I don't have any Batman games, so I may just have to jump on this. $4.50 sounds great!

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
ugh i been wanting to get on day z with yall but this month will be hectic gotta get my portfolio ready for my entrance review to try and get into the program so i barely have any free time :c
Likely story, jerk face! I'm in grad school and I still find time!

Although I get on at weird times usually. I will PM you the server info in case you ever feel like hopping in on your own time to starting doing some stuff. We could use another bandit if Damix goes hero.

We have been quite productive thus far.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Also, I may end up getting the Humble Bundle with Scribblenauts but I already have Batman: Arkham City. Is there anyway I can give away the individual key for it? If so, does anyone want it?