Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-25-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
So do all the other positions now.
Quarterbacks since 2000
#18 Chad Pennington - B-

Notable later round picks
#168 Marc Bulger
#199 Tom Brady

#1 Michael Vick - B
#32 Drew Brees - B
#53 Quincy Carter - D
#59 Marques Tuiasosopo - D

#1 David Carr - F
#3 Joey Harrington - F
#32 Patrick Ramsey - D

#108 David Garrard

#1 Carson Palmer - A
#7 Byron Leftwich - B
#19 Kyle Boller - D
#22 Rex Grossman - C

#192 Drew Henson (because of what Houston fleeced Dallas for in trade)

#1 Eli Manning - C (grading the Chargers, NOT the Giants)
#3 Philip Rivers - A (grading the Giants, NOT the Chargers)
#11 Ben Roethlisberger - A
#22 J.P. Losman - F

#90 Matt Schaub

#1 Alex Smith - D
#24 Aaron Rodgers - A+
#25 Jason Campbell - C

#106 Kyle Orton
#213 Derek Anderson
#230 Matt Cassel
#237 Ryan Fitzpatrick

#3 Vince Young - D
#10 Matt Leinart - D
#11 Jay Cutler - B
#49 Kellen Clemens - D
#64 Tarvaris Jackson - D

#1 JaMarcus Russell - F-
#22 Brady Quinn - F
#36 Kevin Kolb - C
#40 John Beck - C
#43 Drew Stanton - D

#3 Matt Ryan - A
#18 Joe Flacco - A
#56 Brian Brohm - D
#57 Chad Henne - C-

#1 Matthew Stafford - B
#5 Mark Sanchez - F
#17 Josh Freeman - C
#44 Pat White - D

#232 Julian Edelman

#1 Sam Bradford - D
#25 Tim Tebow - D
#48 Jimmy Clausen - F

#1 Cam Newton - B+
#8 Jake Locker - C-
#10 Blaine Gabbert - F
#12 Christian Ponder - D
#35 Andy Dalton - B
#36 Colin Kaepernick - A+

Notable later round pick
#152 T.J. Yates

#1 Andrew Luck - A
#2 Robert Griffin III - B+
#8 Ryan Tannehill - C
#22 Brandon Weeden - F
#57 Brock Osweiler - D (because they passed on Russell Wilson)

Notable later round pick
#75 Russell Wilson
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just taking a quick glance at TE's, there doesn't seem to be a ton of value taking them high.
Old 10-25-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian Brohm was definitely an F for the Packers, unless he gets points for helping to push Favre out the door. I mean, if Jimmy Clausen gets an F then Brohm probably should as well.

Last edited by WCH : 10-25-2013 at 02:27 PM.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Brian Brohm was definitely an F for the Packers, unless he gets points for helping to push Favre out the door. I mean, if Jimmy Clausen gets an F then Brohm probably should as well.
The Bills started that F....more than once.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd much rather have Adrian Peterson in 2007 than Brady Quinn (who I wanted the vikings to draft at the time [I was actually pretty upset when the vikings picked Peterson over Quinn])

Also keep in mind that the NFL was still a running league back in 2007 when Peterson was drafted. The Vikings have had 3 winning seasons and 1 .500 seasons since then. 3 of those seasons resulted in playoff appearances for them.

From 2001 to 2006, they had one winning season (9-7, made playoffs) and 1 .500 season.

You can't tell me that the vikings haven't improved since drafting Peterson.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
#49 Kenny Irons - D
How? He never played a single snap in a regular season game.

Also, Chris Henry should be graded an F-. ****ing worst pick in Titans history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
#32 Drew Brees - B

#7 Byron Leftwich - B
Did you just grade Drew Brees and Byron Leftwich the same? And give John Beck a higher grade than Vince Young?

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:09 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Did you just grade Drew Brees and Byron Leftwich the same? And give John Beck a higher grade than Vince Young?

I was grading based off the teams who drafted them and whereas Brees has become a HOFer in New Orleans, San Diego never properly used him and forced him out for a less talented QB. They mainly got a B because of the value of getting him in Round 2 that was enhanced by the trade with Atlanta and getting LT.

Vince Young went #3 overall, when a QB is taken that high he should be a franchise changing player, Young was not, so for the value wasted on the pick he is graded lower than a second round pick.
Old 10-26-2013, 12:56 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jake Locker >>>>>>>>>> Kap, Dalton, Tanny.

I said it, come at me bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 02:42 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post

If you mean 10x, I think you're cray cray. But I do think Kap and Dalton benefit from being on better teams with better complimentary players, and I haven't watched much of Tannehill this year at all. But he doesn't have much in Miami, either. It'd be nice if Locker could stay healthy.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
they bring different skill sets to the table, thats why they both get carries.
What are the different skillsets?

Ellington: Yards rushing and receiving

Mendenhall: Fumbles?
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was grading based off the teams who drafted them and whereas Brees has become a HOFer in New Orleans, San Diego never properly used him and forced him out for a less talented QB. They mainly got a B because of the value of getting him in Round 2 that was enhanced by the trade with Atlanta and getting LT.

Vince Young went #3 overall, when a QB is taken that high he should be a franchise changing player, Young was not, so for the value wasted on the pick he is graded lower than a second round pick.
John Beck should be an F.

John Beck at #40 <<<<< Chad Henne at 57.
Old 10-26-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Never properly used him? He put together two excellent seasons in San Diego, one of which helped result in the team's first playoff birth since the mid-90s. The situation with Rivers was a double edged sword. They picked him when Brees was on the verge of getting cut and then abruptly, Brees puts together an incredible 2004 season and a very good 2005 season. At that point, what are the Chargers supposed to do? They locked up a ton of cash in Rivers (thanks to the days of the absurd rookie contracts) so they couldn't get rid of him without incurring a major cap penalty. They bit the bullet and opted to go with Rivers, because of financial reasons, and let Brees walk. Was it a mistake? Not really, they didn't have any other options. So to say SD got as much out of him as Jacksonville got out of Leftwich is nonsense. Hell, giving Leftwich anything besides a C is pretty bad. The guy was woefully inconsistent and ended up getting benched in favor of Garrard.

Quote:
Vince Young deserves at least a C. I know he finished up with the Titans under bad circumstances but he at least had a few games over the course of his career, and that alone is much more than I can say for Marques Tuiasosopo, Kyle Boller, Matt Leinart, Kellen Clemens, Brian Brohm, Pat White and Brock Osweiler; all of whom received an equal D grader from you. Before heading into the bye week in 2010, VY was actually leading the ENTIRE league in QB Rating and then everything went south fast thanks in large part to his own behavior, but all Jeff Fisher and other circumstances. I'm not saying Vince was a massive hit in Tennessee but to put him on par with Pat ****ing White, a guy who never even completed a pass with the Dolphins, is nonsense. And on the note of Dolphins quarterbacks...

John Beck lasted for only two years on the Dolphins, playing in just 5 games. These were his numbers:

60 cmp, 107 att, 56.1 cmp%, 559 yards, 1 td, 3 int, 62.0 rate, 5.2 y/a

How is that not an F?

Quote:
Old 10-26-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
#24 Steven Jackson - B
#26 Chris Perry - D
#30 Kevin Jones - D
#41 Tatum Bell - F
#43 Julius Jones - C
#55 Greg Jones - B

#3 Trent Richardson - B (SOLELY on getting a First Rounder for him)
#31 Doug Martin - A
#32 David Wilson - D
#50 Isaiah Pead - F
#61 LaMichael James - C
I think you should stop wining some of the grades.
Tatum Bell does NOT deserve a F grade.
LaMichael James has 34 carries for 156 yards and no TD's in 1 1/2 seasons and yet he's a C grade.

Also, on your QB grades, why is Manning a C? He ended up getting Rivers to San Diego, and Rivers was awesome with San Diego, had one bad year, and now is performing well again.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As far as I can tell, this thread is essentially about how the first 32 picks in a draft should be QB's. Then in the second round we can move to pass rushers. But, like, pass rushers are LESS important than QB's, so always take one first.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Don't see Locker taking us to the Super Bowl last season. Just saying.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're trying to be a run heavy team in a traditional offense, you have to go for that talented running back. Once you get past the 2nd round there aren't any elite physical talents. You're picking an average player who you're hoping can be made above average by your scheme or OL. That's why a team would draft Denard Robinson and convert him to RB... because you're just not going to find a RB with that kind of speed after round 2.

Another thing people are ignoring is the ownership POV. Other than QB, RB has been the most marketable position on the field. Adrian Peterson may not have lifted the Vikings to a Super Bowl, but he's worth millions to the Vikings in jersey sales, bobble head sales, fatheads, and they use his image on ads, etc. Kevin Williams doesn't generate that kind of marketing. I'm not saying RB's haven't been de-valued; they have, but it seems like people are focusing on the late round success stories rather than the failures. For every Foster or Morris there are 10 Gartrell Johnson's. The talented, three down running backs don't last very long. If you pass on a playmaking running back you're making the decision that you just don't need one. Which is fine, but don't be upset when one of those guys burns you in a game.
Old 10-26-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

I as well wouldn't spend a first round pick on a RB. You can find value at RB in the second and third rounds. You're going to see this become a trend.
Old 10-26-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
I as well wouldn't spend a first round pick on a RB. You can find value at RB in the second and third rounds. You're going to see this become a trend.
Some years you can. Some years you can't. Every class is different with how the value of players shakes out. Teams are going to continue to draft who they think offers them the most value.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At the OP - in the words of McGruber, "Never ever say never ever."

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:08 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
That doesn't help either, but the Trent Richardson pick was just as bad or even worse.

Cleveland basically wasted *both* of their 2012 first round picks.
Not true. We got a 1st for Trent, so we saved face. With Weeds we just threw a pick in the toilet and hit flush.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Not true. We got a 1st for Trent, so we saved face. With Weeds we just threw a pick in the toilet and hit flush.
The Browns did the right thing it appears by moving Richardson for a first but it still goes down as a bad pick. Basically the Browns traded the 3rd pick in the draft for 1 year of mediocre production and what will likely be a high 20s pick

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
The Browns did the right thing it appears by moving Richardson for a first but it still goes down as a bad pick. Basically the Browns traded the 3rd pick in the draft for 1 year of mediocre production and what will likely be a high 20s pick
also they gave up like a 4th to move up to draft him
Old 10-28-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Again, I fault the old regime for that. You give credit to the new regime for assessing the situation and making the most of it.

The new regime has been money so far. Great coaching staff, good draft, a clear plan moving forward.

I think the Browns are heading in the right direction.