Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-28-2006, 11:23 PM    (permalink

I voted DChees.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:23 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dude, was it worse than jk's? i said i had no problem losing to DChess, he is a very good sigmaker who has nothing but a bright future.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:26 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination
dude, was it worse than jk's? i said i had no problem losing to DChess, he is a very good sigmaker who has nothing but a bright future.
I agree, because jk's was really nothing graphically. Your wording just got me a lil' screwed up.

Quote:
wow, what the *********** is going on, i can say i lost to Dchess, but if he wins no offense this is a *********** sham.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:28 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
yeah. I think that although all had serious flaws jk had some of the least and although his is more straight up flawed than Dchess his also almost works better and he has a better history in this competition.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:28 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey DHVF... you have no idea what you're talking about apparently.

And Kazmir is better than Liriano you homer.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:30 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan

Dude shut your trap. Your bs has been getting real tired out as of late.

Also, you're obviously a Twin hater, so your opinion isn't really valued to me when it comes to top pitchers.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:31 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hey, lets not be hasty now guys. And Liriano is better than Kasmir.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:32 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:

Also, you're obviously a Twin hater, so your opinion isn't really valued to me when it comes to top pitchers.
even tho i'm a sox fan i don't really hate the twins anymore, i hate the Red Sox and Indians now, but IMO Kazmir > Liriano.
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, i need to start proofreading my posts, and i really dont like this whole his past up to this part, caus if you wanna use that as reasoning how about the i just dont think thats fair logic, imo, caus if thats a reasoning i will throw the i use an out of date inferior GIMP program hat nto the ring.

Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

i'm not a twins hater, i'm a White Sox hater, so obviously i'm a fan of any team in that division. I really like Liriano, but i think Kazmir is slightly better.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:33 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:
Quote:

even tho i'm a sox fan i don't really hate the twins anymore, i hate the Red Sox and Indians now, but IMO Kazmir > Liriano.
That's fine, but calling me a homer for believing that Liriano is better is not.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:33 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99
Quote:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I have a right to my opinion just like you have the right to say my opinion is wrong.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:34 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
yeah, i need to start proofreading my posts, and i really dont like this whole his past up to this part, caus if you wanna use that as reasoning how about the i just dont think thats fair logic, imo, caus if thats a reasoning i will throw the i use an out of date inferior GIMP program hat nto the ring.
well i just am using it as a tie breaker as all 3 are pretty much equally flawed imo, give or take a little bit. And the fact is that JK has performed extremely well and for the next round he has shown the most potential to have a great sig, while you guys have all done well, you haven't advertised your selves as well to us. Unless your gettin PS as we speak your throughing out the gimp card does nothing for you in my book.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:37 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
well i just am using it as a tie breaker as all 3 are pretty much equally flawed imo, give or take a little bit. And the fact is that JK has performed extremely well and for the next round he has shown the most potential to have a great sig, while you guys have all done well, you haven't advertised your selves as well to us. Unless your gettin PS as we speak your throughing out the gimp card does nothing for you in my book.
well you have already voted so im not to concerned about changing your mind.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I have a right to my opinion just like you have the right to say my opinion is wrong.

alright well it gets annoying when you come into this competition acting like you own the place. This competition has nothing to do with you yet you continuously bash the judges in how they are running it. Just let it go and leave it to them.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:41 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Don't get offended by my statements, you'll shown that you gaves have skills just by getting here the way you guys have, but this wasn't your round and if any of you advance i expect you guys to bounce back hard for the next round.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:41 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

alright well it gets annoying when you come into this competition acting like you own the place. This competition has nothing to do with you yet you continuously bash the judges in how they are running it. Just let it go and leave it to them.
ok, well when this competition first started, i was asked to be a judge, but since i was going on vacation that week, i couldn't... So now that i'm back, i've felt that i should at least follow it, and thus far i've been disappointed.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:46 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Don't get offended by my statements, you'll shown that you gaves have skills just by getting here the way you guys have, but this wasn't your round and if any of you advance i expect you guys to bounce back hard for the next round.
your statements dont offend me, dont worry.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Although the background coloring is really bad, DChess has the best sig graphicly.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Wow this is a close one.
Old 06-29-2006, 12:46 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

one last bump, im off to sleep.

Old 06-29-2006, 12:48 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

14 - 12 - 12

this is making me pee my pants . . . oh wait . . . htat's just the pressure of liquid upon my bladder.
Old 06-29-2006, 12:49 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

Quote:
14 - 12 - 12

this is making me pee my pants . . . oh wait . . . htat's just the pressure of liquid upon my bladder.
i get that feeling alot in the movies.

Old 06-29-2006, 12:51 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
14 - 12 - 12

i get that feeling alot in the movies.
i used to get that a hella lot when i used to get impaired.