Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-02-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like Newcastle are the special kids of the EPL

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Well played, you guys were much better than we were.
it's been frustrating watching hazard. i overrated him a lot it seems. i thought he would be like a middle-class man's messi but he just doesn't have "it" mentally imo.

oscar, mata, and hazard were all too cute with the ball in the final third.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

begovic just scored..?
Old 11-02-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SouthLOLampton

#MoncriefArmy
Old 11-02-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
doesn't it make it worse that you lost to sunderland when you're capable of results like today?
Yeah, but it's all part of supporting Newcastle. It's what makes it exciting.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

chicks dig the long ball. within 15 seconds of the match.

Old 11-02-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
SouthLOLampton
can i see your index of all the PL teams with LOL in them?
Old 11-02-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is amazing.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:23 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Yeah, but it's all part of supporting Newcastle. It's what makes it exciting.
more power to ya.

i really need to adopt a club in each league to be a fanboi of instead of shamelessly bandwagonning on clubs that have korean players.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ugh. Now Pardew goes and dedicates the win to Mike Ashley. Newcastle can't even avoid pissing people off in victory.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Newcastlol
Lolverpool
Southlolampton
Chelslol
Manchester Lolited
Mancheslol City
Arselol
Tottenham Lolspur
Everlol
Slolsea City
Lol City Tigers
West Blolwich Albion
Aston Lolla
Lolham
West Lol United
Cardlol City
Stlol City
Norlol City
Sunderlol
Cryslol Palace

#MoncriefArmy
Old 11-02-2013, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Manchester clubs are laying the smack down today. Jeez.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

so who has a better chance of winning the title, arselol or lolverpool?
Old 11-02-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Arselol. I think Lolverpool will falter a bit.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Arselol. I think Lolverpool will falter a bit.
i want chelsea to win it, but on the other hand, i'd love to see a new winner. arsenal will need to shore up depth in january and they have fixture congestion to deal with. SAS have been amazing. it should be a cracking match later.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

#FreeShinji
Old 11-02-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

What a terrible call by the ref

#MoncriefArmy
Old 11-02-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
What a terrible call by the ref
Yup. That was horrific.
Old 11-02-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Giroud is the softest 6'4 guy I've ever seen.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 11-02-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ramsey is dat dude.
Old 11-02-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol at Leverkusen. Gladbach and Schalke now only 6 and 8 points back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fair play, Arsenal have completely abused us today physically and mentally. To me Liverpool look a step behind on both counts.

We should have Sterling on now IMO, get Henderson off.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Norwich is pretty bad. It really was a matter of how many in this one, but I enjoyed it.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Newcastle is just the best. You can't make this stuff up.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...innear-2670971

Gold, Jerry. Gold!
Old 11-02-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good win Mag fans. I was very wrong.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote