Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-04-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if Selio had a problem with Brock Berlin doing the Gator Chomp after the Miami comeback against Florida.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
hahahahaha.

**** off Sileo. Just simply a clown.

And Oh I'll be up and watching Stanford-Oregon - don't you worry Babylon. I saw the line open at 10.5 and I'm sure it will go down.
It looked like the line opened at 7 and went to 10. I could be wrong.

Not sure Stanford can stay with Oregon for 4 quarters. They'll need some special teams effort and Hogan is going to have to go down the field with the ball.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
It looked like the line opened at 7 and went to 10. I could be wrong.

Not sure Stanford can stay with Oregon for 4 quarters. They'll need some special teams effort and Hogan is going to have to go down the field with the ball.
Oregon's offense in the past falters when a Defense punches them in the mouth. Hopefully Stanford can take care of that so Alabama or Florida State doesn't have to do it on a more embarrassing stage.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Oregon's offense in the past falters when a Defense punches them in the mouth. Hopefully Stanford can take care of that so Alabama or Florida State doesn't have to do it on a more embarrassing stage.
Bama got lit up against A&M and Oregon's offense is better than theres so...not quite sure what the logic there is for this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
UCLA and Washington tried just that and it didn't work. The Bruins pretty much came out with a few cheap shots early and it really didn't slow the Ducks at all.

You have to control the ball against Oregon and dictate tempo. Stanford will give Mariota some looks he hasn't seen before and they could very well pull the upset. It won't be because someone came out and tried to rough them up. They can physically hold their own.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baylor favored by 14.5 currently.

I know this Oklahoma team isn't as strong as years past but 2+td underdogs??

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beat ole LSU & it's smooth sailing to another BCS Championship appearance.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Beat ole LSU & it's smooth sailing to another BCS Championship appearance.
Full on LSU love fest is going to be happening on Saturday nite for me.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 11-04-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Piece of **** Hoke isn't going to suspend the rape intimidator Lewan for twisting someone's neck in a pile. Both are true examples of what it means to be a Michigan man.

Hoke said he was a good teammate for twisting the guys neck. Disgusting.

JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:03 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Piece of **** Hoke isn't going to suspend the rape intimidator Lewan for twisting someone's neck in a pile. Both are true examples of what it means to be a Michigan man.

Hoke said he was a good teammate for twisting the guys neck. Disgusting.
I feel like there is a backstory you need to let me in on.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 11-04-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I feel like there is a backstory you need to let me in on.
A UM player raped a chick.

Quote:
Shortly after the woman reported the rape, she began to receive threats from Gibbons roommate and fellow football player, Taylor Lewan (now an All-American), that he would rape her again if she pressed charges against Gibbons.
The university did nothing and tried to quiet the whole situation

Disgusting.

Now you have this fuckwad twisting a players head while he is laying on the ground and Hoke says he is a good teammate. **** those guys.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure if vs LSU is tougher than @Auburn. I guess it depends on if Auburn is legit or just an average one loss team because of their lousy schedule.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hoke called the Lewan face mask "unacceptable." He then went on to say, "My assessment was it's not what we want to portray or be, and he and I have had a discussion regarding that. It's not who we are."

I don't know how anyone could get "good teammate" out of that, but I guess it doesn't surprise me considering who it came from. I don't even know why I bothered responding.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Hoke called the Lewan face mask "unacceptable." He then went on to say, "My assessment was it's not what we want to portray or be, and he and I have had a discussion regarding that. It's not who we are."

I don't know how anyone could get "good teammate" out of that, but I guess it doesn't surprise me considering who it came from. I don't even know why I bothered responding.
First of all screw you for the personal attack. No idea why you felt that was necessary.

Second, Hoke said Lewan was a great teammate. in defending Lewan's actions.

Quote:
A conference sanction could follow, but Hoke said that if he believed Lewan needed a suspension, he already would have imposed one.

"He was trying, in some ways, to get our quarterback out of harm's way in a pile," Hoke said. "Some of it was he got overtaken with his emotion. And, you know, he's kind of one of those guys, as you all well know, who's a very good teammate."
Third, as seen above, he felt that twisting a players neck while laying on the ground, away from the QB, was in fact defending his teammate.

Fourth, twisting a defenseless players neck violently and after the whistle isn't a punishable act.

Fifth, he lets the guy that threatened a rape victim with more rape if she pressed charges to stay on the team.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:53 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

De'Anthony Thomas thinks Oregon puts up 40 on Stanford.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:12 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://dolsufanssmelllikecorndogs.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Shocking answer.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:33 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
LOL. That is a funny URL.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Wow I didn't realize exactly how much Wake Forest's offense Mikey Campanaro made up. He has 67 rec for 803 yards and 6 TDs. Their #2 WR has 15 rec for 212 yards and 0 TD, of which 5 rec for 143 yards came against FCS Presbyterian (3-5).

For some strange reason I'm not seeing a repeat of 2011 happening this weekend as much as I'm seeing a 40+ point win if we call off the dogs at halftime again.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We all watching Ohio-Buffalo today? Battle for the MAC East! I'm a little worried considering this is our toughest game since Week 2 but oh this one would be sweet to win.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...r-heels-season

UNC QB Bryn Renner is out for the season with a shoulder injury and likely put the final dagger into his NFL chances.

Looking back at Phil Steele's Preseason All ACC QBs it is laughable how bad the list was....

1st Team - Tahj Boyd
2nd Team - Renner
3rd Team - Logan Thomas
4th Team - Jameis Winston and Stephen Morris

So only 2 of his 5 preseason All ACC QBs haven't fallen flat on their faces.
Old 11-05-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
What's the word on Terrence Brooks?
Sat out of practice again today with Nate Andrews (helluva 3* find for Pruitt) and Keelin Smith taking his place. I'd guess there is little chance he plays Saturday and really if FSU follows proper concussion protocol there is no chance he plays Saturday.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
SilentJaguar
Rookie

SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Oh yeah he was IRATE with Bobby Hart, I am sure afterwards when he saw Hart was the victim of Chickillo's cowardice he apologized to the kid. Honestly if Miami was going to take cheap shots like that they deserved to lose their star player to injury.
That's an incredibly ****** up thing to say.
SilentJaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Sat out of practice again today with Nate Andrews (helluva 3* find for Pruitt) and Keelin Smith taking his place. I'd guess there is little chance he plays Saturday and really if FSU follows proper concussion protocol there is no chance he plays Saturday.
Andrews has been a stud.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 11-05-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Andrews has been a stud.
Seeing how Shelton is doing at Wisconsin, Andrews would probably be All B1G had he stuck with his commitment to Minnesota. Great find so late in the process.