Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-05-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please let Stanford and LSU win

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Please let Stanford and LSU win
I would love for Jimbo to give Urban Meyer another beating in the BCS CG.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
I would love for Jimbo to give Urban Meyer another beating in the BCS CG.
I really want Alabama to lose, but there is a small part of me who hopes they don't. I can just imagine what the SEC SEC SEC!!!! fans will say after FSU beats Oregon in the National Championship.

Quote:
PAAAAWLLLLLL! The only reason the SEC didn't win their 8th straight title is because they all beat up on each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I really want Alabama to lose, but there is a small part of me who hopes they don't. I can just imagine what the SEC SEC SEC!!!! fans will say after FSU beats Oregon in the National Championship.
It defense is primarily designed to beat spread teams. I was surprised when they shut Clemson down so easily but that would give me tremendous confidence with the defense against Oregon or Ohio State. Defensively I think both would struggle to slow down the offense.

Alabama would be a different beast. If anyone can slow down Winston it is Nick Saban and Kirby Smart. If the defense is susceptible to a power running game then Alabama could cause problems. That would be an amazing chess match.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like this Blue on black look for Buffalo.

And damn, that Oliver is running through people.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I like this Blue on black look for Buffalo.

And damn, that Oliver is running through people.
Yeah he does that sometimes. Got some excellent thighs.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ohio has been getting the shaft from the refs, but that's what they get for being from Ohio.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait this was called a safety for grounding?!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, it was definitely one of the worst things I have seen. I have no idea how that call happens.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Oliver is looking real good today. He's been dominating conference play, which he tends to do since it's the mac and good teams are hard to find. He's also over 100 carries in the last 11 quarters and could easily end today having toted it more than anyone else in the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Ohio has been getting the shaft from the refs, but that's what they get for being from Ohio.
I ran into the team earlier today. They smelled of Ohio and were going to see Bad Grandpa. blech.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

:D

7-2. Outscoring opponents 219-53 on this win streak. Okay y'all can go back to talking about real things.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
:D

7-2. Outscoring opponents 219-53 on this win streak. Okay y'all can go back to talking about real things.
I saw a story the other day that said, based on the BCS, the MAC is actually better than the Mountain West. But looking at the teams that Buffalo has defeated on their streak, I find it hard to believe. 2-8, 1-8, 1-8, 1-8, 0-7, an FCS school, and 6-3 Ohio. There are abysmal teams in that conference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oregon/Stanford ESPN promo has me pumped.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Oregon/Stanford ESPN promo has me pumped.
Stanford's Andrew Luck Director of Offense Mike Bloomgren is a Tallahassee native and former FSU GA. Do your hometown proud!
Old 11-06-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

Florida lost starting OL Tyler Moore to a broken elbow. How did he sustain this season ending injury? In a scooter accident.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. Florida is a mess right now.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Wow. Florida is a mess right now.
He is the sixth starter they've lost for the season and the tenth overall. If they don't beat Vanderbilt they probably don't go to a bowl game. I am pretty sure they have the second longest streak of bowl appearances and winning seasons behind FSU, so even if they beat Vanderbilt, they could still go 6-7.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

Wow I didn't realize Miami has to play at Pittsburgh the night after Thanksgiving. That is ******* brutal for a Florida team to face.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He is the sixth starter they've lost for the season and the tenth overall. If they don't beat Vanderbilt they probably don't go to a bowl game. I am pretty sure they have the second longest streak of bowl appearances and winning seasons behind FSU, so even if they beat Vanderbilt, they could still go 6-7.
Urban Meyer really screwed that program up...
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Urban Meyer really screwed that program up...
Hard to believe there was once debate their Class of 2010 was the greatest of all-time. Ronald Powell could be the first #1 overall player to go undrafted.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Urban really didn't help, the offensive recruiting the last few years under him was not pretty. And then the Charlie Weis hire was horrendous. Skill position recruiting is picking up the last 2 years but they're just in the shitter atm.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-06-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Hard to believe there was once debate their Class of 2010 was the greatest of all-time. Ronald Powell could be the first #1 overall player to go undrafted.
Powell is still a pretty good player even with all the injuries. Don't see any reason he goes undrafted unless his medical checks out horribly.

The defensive talent in that class is insane. Floyd, Easley, Elam, Powell, Watkins, Orr. The best offensive player is probably Trey Burton though. :/

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-06-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Urban really didn't help, the offensive recruiting the last few years under him was not pretty. And then the Charlie Weis hire was horrendous. Skill position recruiting is picking up the last 2 years but they're just in the shitter atm.
They've had some awful luck with their elite recruits getting injured, namely Andre Debose. Jeff Driskel is god awful and I don't understand how he was ever seen as the #1 QB in the country.

I am most surprised that Chris Dunkley was a bust for them, I really thought he should have been a 5* at the time. Really wish De'Joshua Johnson made it to school for us, he'd have been a great slot WR and Return Specialist. He was on track to qualify but then ****** off his senior year and we never talked to him again after he went Juco.

Last edited by MassNole : 11-06-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

y'all see that Buffalo vs. Ohio / Bowling Green vs. Miami (Oh) Games yesterday? me either.

I actually did in reality as backround noise when I was doing HW. man neiter of those games were any close after kickoff. The one time I actually watch College Football on a tuesday rather than watch something new on Netflix or On-Demand.

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote