Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-06-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Looking ahead at DST match ups and, for those with deep benches that can carry 2, the Titans and Jets pair wonderfully. There are 3 bad games on the Titans schedule (IND x2 and DEN) and the Jets play BUF / MIA / OAK in those weeks.
At this point can I play Carolina against the saints in the playoffs? I know our offense better than most here and we aren't that spectacular this year and are prone to turnovers.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm, I'm currently carrying Carolina and Tennessee. One of them likely needs to go, though. I managed to double up on QB/TE byes again, and I am desperate for wins.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I drop Vick for Foles/Cutler?

Wilson is my starter and he has @ATL, Min, Bye, NO, @SF, @NYG, AZ

Cutler has Det, Bal, @STL, @Min, Dal, @Cle, @Phi
Foles has @GB, Was, Bye, AZ, Det, @Min, Chi

leaning Cutler atm, Foles has the same bye and Dallas & Philly are 2 great matchups

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:37 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
At this point can I play Carolina against the saints in the playoffs? I know our offense better than most here and we aren't that spectacular this year and are prone to turnovers.
DST doesn't have a huge impact in most leagues. They're essentially like a second kicker. With that said, I wouldn't expect much from them in two games during the playoffs against the Saints. The Panthers DST is playing great but the Saints are not giving up much to opposing DSTs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Hmmm, I'm currently carrying Carolina and Tennessee. One of them likely needs to go, though. I managed to double up on QB/TE byes again, and I am desperate for wins.
See above. Carolina may be solid but they won't help you when it matters most and may not help you much this week when you are desperate for wins. Tennessee has some sweet match ups, especially this week and week 16 vs. the Jags. The Jets pair well for the games against IND & DEN and are likely on your wire right now with a bye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Should I drop Vick for Foles/Cutler?

Wilson is my starter and he has @ATL, Min, Bye, NO, @SF, @NYG, AZ

Cutler has Det, Bal, @STL, @Min, Dal, @Cle, @Phi
Foles has @GB, Was, Bye, AZ, Det, @Min, Chi

leaning Cutler atm, Foles has the same bye and Dallas & Philly are 2 great matchups
It is time to drop Vick. If you don't need a QB for this week, Cutler is the better long term add, imo. Foles will still have Vick looming.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've currently got Kaep, who's been playing relatively well the past 3 weeks. He plays a Carolina D that has given up the least fantasy points to QBs so far this season.

Available on the WW is Nick Foles, who I don't think can replicate last weeks performance, but still has a decent matchup against GB OR Jake Locker, who put up his 2nd worst performance of the year last week, largely because the Titans could run the ball. The Titans should be able to run the ball again this week, but they do play the 4th worst defenses in terms of pts allowed to fantasy Qbs.

Then there's Eli, who hasn't put up points since week 1, but he plays a fading Oakland defense.

I'd have to cur Steve Smith or Hakeem Nicks in order to make room for the extra QB, but if it means a win then I'll take it. I'm playing the #1 team in the league, and right now he's projected to get me by 16 points. He's got 4 players from the best offense in the league, Peyton, Decker, Welker and Moreno. A loss doesn't eliminate me from the playoffs, but puts me at great odds as I would fall two games back for the 3rd and 4th seed.

I'm actually the 3rd leading scoring, I just can't get it consistent enough and have given up the 3rd most points (why this is even a recorded stat is beyond me, not like you can do anything to prevent teams from scoring against you)
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alshon, Mike James or Riley Cooper for flex?
Old 11-07-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roddy White is officially playing this week and that means he is going right back in the lineup. I don't give a **** that it's Seattle's defense - I've waited too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99 View Post
I'm rolling with Cooper myself. Is it ppr??

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
DST doesn't have a huge impact in most leagues. They're essentially like a second kicker. With that said, I wouldn't expect much from them in two games during the playoffs against the Saints. The Panthers DST is playing great but the Saints are not giving up much to opposing DSTs.

See above. Carolina may be solid but they won't help you when it matters most and may not help you much this week when you are desperate for wins. Tennessee has some sweet match ups, especially this week and week 16 vs. the Jags. The Jets pair well for the games against IND & DEN and are likely on your wire right now with a bye.

It is time to drop Vick. If you don't need a QB for this week, Cutler is the better long term add, imo. Foles will still have Vick looming.
ended up going with Foles for now because my opponent doesn't have a QB yet and I rather he not have Foles but the long term plan is Cutler

Old 11-07-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
ended up going with Foles for now because my opponent doesn't have a QB yet and I rather he not have Foles but the long term plan is Cutler
That was exactly my move this week with Rodgers going down.

I grabbed both Cutler and Foles. Foles for this week and Culter until Rodgers comes back
Old 11-07-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I will drop T Wright after the week for Cutler hopefully

Old 11-07-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Roddy White is officially playing this week and that means he is going right back in the lineup. I don't give a **** that it's Seattle's defense - I've waited too long.

I'm rolling with Cooper myself. Is it ppr??
Yea it's a PPR league
Old 11-07-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

14 man PPR league and I have Ridley, Amendola, and J. Gordon on bye. Right now I'm stuck with either Beasley and L. Moore in my WR2, and will probably put Martellus Bennet in the flex. Any deep league options in FA I should consider?
Old 11-07-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who wins this trade? Trent Richardson for Lamar Miller.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:26 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'd much rather have Miller. He's having a better season as it is, and Mike Sherman is talking about wanting to increase his touches.

Last edited by WCH : 11-07-2013 at 06:29 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:34 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quick flex decision, standard scoring,

Jordan Reed @Min
DeMarco Murray @ NO
Andre Ellington vs. Houston
Terrence Williams @ NO
Kendall Wright vs. Jax
Mike Brown @ Ten
abaddon41_80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was over hearing these guys talk about their fantasy football league in one of my classes. One dude was talking about how Jordan Cameron was on a bye and he asked the other one if he should add Jordan Reed, the other guy didn't know who that was, In VIRGINIA. dude who are all these idiots who play fantasy football. How isn't Jordan Reed not owned in all leagues>

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:39 AM    (permalink
Knocking U Dezzy
Rookie

Knocking U Dezzy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Do I pick up Ryan Mathews

Ok below is my line-up,I have a couple things I could get advice on...
Cutler - Ryan Mathews - Nick Foles - Chris Ivory are all available on the waiver wire.

Romo and Dez I have on by week 11 and picked up Casey Keenum (Plays Oak) for the week 11 to cover for Romo. Should I of picked up Foles instead for the week 11 bye instead (Plays Wash)?

I have been holding onto Harvin and Vereen and someone just dropped Ryan Mathews, should I pick him up? He has Mia week 11 - NYG 14 - DEN 15 and Oak week 15

I could also pick-up Ivory that plays Mia week 13 and Oak week 14

Thanks in advance to everyone for your help...

I was thinking Cutler for a week 12 start against stl and week 14 against Dallas

QB Romo, Tony
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@NO BYE @NYG OAK @CHI GB @WAS

RB Bell, Le'Veon
BUF DET @CLE @BAL MIA CIN @GB

RB Jones-Drew, Maurice
@TEN ARI @HOU @CLE HOU BUF TEN

WR Bryant, Dez
@NO BYE @NYG OAK @CHI GB @WAS

WR Jackson, DeSean
@GB WAS BYE ARI DET @MIN CHI

RB WR Hilton, T.Y.
STL @TEN @ARI TEN @CIN HOU @KC

TE Reed, Jordan
@MIN @PHI SF NYG KC @ATL DAL

Bench (QB) Keenum, Case
@ARI OAK JAC NE @JAC @IND DEN

Bench (RB) Ellington, Andre
HOU @JAC IND @PHI STL @TEN @SEA

Bench (RB) Vereen, Shane
BYE @CAR DEN @HOU CLE @MIA @BAL

Bench (WR) Harvin, Percy
@ATL MIN BYE NO @SF @NYG ARI

Bench (RB-WR) Bernard, Giovani
@BAL CLE BYE @SD IND @PIT MIN

Bench (TE) Cameron, Jordan
BYE @CIN PIT JAC @NE CHI @NYJ
Knocking U Dezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going against Peyton/Megatron/DT88 this week I needed Garcon and he came through baby.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:31 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
14 man PPR league and I have Ridley, Amendola, and J. Gordon on bye. Right now I'm stuck with either Beasley and L. Moore in my WR2, and will probably put Martellus Bennet in the flex. Any deep league options in FA I should consider?
Moore is a great option for bye week replacement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I've currently got Kaep, who's been playing relatively well the past 3 weeks. He plays a Carolina D that has given up the least fantasy points to QBs so far this season.

Available on the WW is Nick Foles, who I don't think can replicate last weeks performance, but still has a decent matchup against GB OR Jake Locker, who put up his 2nd worst performance of the year last week, largely because the Titans could run the ball. The Titans should be able to run the ball again this week, but they do play the 4th worst defenses in terms of pts allowed to fantasy Qbs.

Then there's Eli, who hasn't put up points since week 1, but he plays a fading Oakland defense.

I'd have to cur Steve Smith or Hakeem Nicks in order to make room for the extra QB, but if it means a win then I'll take it. I'm playing the #1 team in the league, and right now he's projected to get me by 16 points. He's got 4 players from the best offense in the league, Peyton, Decker, Welker and Moreno. A loss doesn't eliminate me from the playoffs, but puts me at great odds as I would fall two games back for the 3rd and 4th seed.

I'm actually the 3rd leading scoring, I just can't get it consistent enough and have given up the 3rd most points (why this is even a recorded stat is beyond me, not like you can do anything to prevent teams from scoring against you)
Eli is too tough to trust, for me. It's either Kaep or Foles. I'd go Foles. I think he has the better chance to have a huge game b/c Carolina's DST is so solid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99 View Post
I'd go James. He's looking at a great match up.

Old 11-08-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, somehow I got Arian Foster off waivers. Hopefully he's good to go by McCoy's week 12 bye.

Last edited by WCH : 11-08-2013 at 10:05 AM.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
It's likely to be a push. Richardson has the better situation but can't do anything with it. Miller has a lousy situation (just lost 2 starters on an already suspect Oline) but seems to be in line for more work. I'd rather have Miller and would give up Trent for him in a second in the only league I own him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post

Jordan Reed @Min
DeMarco Murray @ NO
Terrence Williams @ NO
Kendall Wright vs. Jax
Mike Brown @ Ten
Murray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knocking U Dezzy View Post
Ok below is my line-up,I have a couple things I could get advice on...
Cutler - Ryan Mathews - Nick Foles - Chris Ivory are all available on the waiver wire.

Romo and Dez I have on by week 11 and picked up Casey Keenum (Plays Oak) for the week 11 to cover for Romo. Should I of picked up Foles instead for the week 11 bye instead (Plays Wash)?

Keenum is the better choice for next week. Though that could change based on how he and Foles perform this weekend. Based on your roster I wouldn't bother with any of the RBs. As crappy as he and the Jags have been, MJD is still getting all the work there. Ivory and Mathews are fighting for time and your fantasy team could get game planned out of points with either of them.

Cutler and Romo both have nice schedules for the remainder of the season. The only guy with a more favorable schedule is . . . Keenum! Keep him and don't worry too much about Cutler. Once Romo is back from his bye and Keenum becomes expendable you can reassess the waiver wire.

Old 11-08-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Well, somehow I got Arian Foster off waivers. Hopefully he's good to go by McCoy's week 12 bye.
I can understand why someone would be frustrated with him but dropping him is such a drastic move. Stash him and hope for the best. Don't expect much, though. It's really odd that he could not get into the lineup coming off a bye week. Seeing back specialists is not good news.

Old 11-08-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

Quote:
I can understand why someone would be frustrated with him but dropping him is such a drastic move. Stash him and hope for the best. Don't expect much, though. It's really odd that he could not get into the lineup coming off a bye week. Seeing back specialists is not good news.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Texans just shut him down for the season, since their season is all but over. Until then, though, he can sit on my bench.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if the Texans just shut him down for the season, since their season is all but over. Until then, though, he can sit on my bench.
I'm thinking the same. He has IR written all over him. Run Tate, let him look studly and collect on the comp pick when he gets a big contract. Foster @ 100% for 2014. Win, win.

Old 11-08-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Knocking U Dezzy
Rookie

Knocking U Dezzy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post

Jordan Reed @Min
DeMarco Murray @ NO
Terrence Williams @ NO
Kendall Wright vs. Jax
Mike Brown @ Ten
I like Wright or Murray
Knocking U Dezzy is offline   Reply With Quote