Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-25-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KC got a good deal. Hall is not that great anymore. And theres only so much a returner can do. KC can replace him with Yamon Figurs and get more production out of this deal.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komp View Post
Get a room!! lol
No need for a room, a thread is much more cozy......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is it true they also swaped 3rd round picks?
Old 04-25-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
well justin miller is no.....santonio holmes......wait holmes led the league in muffed punts and fumbled KO's i believe....DAMN!!
Not Randle El :)

Still waiting for him to turn one loose, he was so close a few times last season.

Good deal for both sides, even though I think Hall is getting a little old, and isn't really all to helpful in the receiving game.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Not Randle El :)

Still waiting for him to turn one loose, he was so close a few times last season.

Good deal for both sides, even though I think Hall is getting a little old, and isn't really all to helpful in the receiving game.
you will get one soon enough, and even if he doesn't get you TD's, one more occasions then not, he gets you good to great field position. love me some ARE. sad to see him go.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
if true, i'm ecstatic.
Dante Hall out of the AFC west!
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really unexpected, but fills a need for the Rams, although I think a 5th was a little too much. I'm interested to see what that little switch in picks in the 4th or whatever it was, maybe the third, will do to the outcome of those teams drafts.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good to see him out of the AFC west

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think it was 3.84 and 3.82. KC has 3.82 now
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im likeing it as a Rams fan

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

So why is that top return men seem to only have one or two great seasons before becoming an after thought? The position isnt too demanding so why the huge decline in only a couple years? Its not like there is a lot of where and tear on the body. I just dont understand it... Good trade though on both sides, rams address a need and chiefs get younger.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone noticed how KR/PR have one amazing year the next year where did they go what happned to them a few keep things rolling but most fade away

Hall
Rossum
Drummond
Hester- is he next
Old 04-25-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

i call it a 5th round
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
JCutlery
Veteran

JCutlery hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think this kills any possibility of Ginn going to St. Louis.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

One thing that killed Hall two years ago is the amount of blocking in the back penalties that were called when he would get a decent return. It was amazing how often it was called against the Cheifs after his great season in 04. Last year though he seemed timid and kept running backwards, he also muffed a fair amount of punts and was getting frustrating to KC fans. It was time for a chage, though I do think the Rams got a decent player still who should be helped by playing of turf.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCutlery View Post
I think this kills any possibility of Ginn going to St. Louis.
Thank God.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 08:01 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Has anyone noticed how KR/PR have one amazing year the next year where did they go what happned to them a few keep things rolling but most fade away

Hall
Rossum
Drummond
Hester- is he next
Teams stop kicking to them. Some just get cocky. Hall in particular is feared, some teams wont kick him the ball, a couple did it with Hester by seasons end.

Another thing is that KR is really a lot of luck. One good or bad block can be the difference between a TD and a nothing return, sometimes it just opens up, others it wont. The rest of your ST are a huge part of a KR having success. It is impossible if your teammates cant block and ST change yearly.

Also it is a high pressure position, if you cant do something else, why do they keep you? I mean if I can get 21 YPR from Player A and a good corner or WR or I can get 25YPR from player B, why do I want player B, why pay him specifically for what amounts to maybe 20 yards in an entire game when other contributions are so much more.

Finally, game film. Your first year returning teams dont know about you, have a good season and they can plan. Some guys prefer going right and to juke a certain way, when everyone on the opposition starts to know this, makes it harder if you dont have the versatility.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm happy with this move Hall has been playing to long to still be making rookie mistakes like he has the last few years.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like the trade by the rams. The idea of us not getting Ginn makes me more happy :).

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI
holtfan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 07:28 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessrussian View Post
So why is that top return men seem to only have one or two great seasons before becoming an after thought? The position isnt too demanding so why the huge decline in only a couple years? Its not like there is a lot of where and tear on the body. I just dont understand it... Good trade though on both sides, rams address a need and chiefs get younger.
I can't speak for other guys but it was a few reasons for Dante Hall like people not kicking right to him any more he didn't have the same blocking he had a few years ago and the biggest reason he started trying to dance around to much.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Homicide
Rookie

Homicide hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Good pick-up for the Rams and Chiefs.
Homicide is offline   Reply With Quote