Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-12-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

non ppr but yeah last week was his 1st bad game of the year

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do we feel about Josh McCown this week?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
How do we feel about Josh McCown this week?
Probably one of the better backups that will at least do decent IMO if your playing a 2 QB league. Came in last week and had a quick TD. As long as Forte and Marshal are healthy I think he's a solid #2 if you got someone on a bye or replacing Cutler.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I go McCown or Glennon?
Old 11-13-2013, 08:21 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need one WR and two flexes for PPR out of,

Eric Decker vs. KC
Andre Ellington @ Jax
Josh Gordon @ Cin
Andre Brown vs. GB
Marques Colston @ SF
Aaron Dobson @ Car
Ben Tate vs. Oak

Leaning towards Decker, Ellington, and Gordon but I'm having a hard time backing my own decision.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This trade just went down in my league.

I'm vetoing this, right?
  • Adrian Peterson

for
  • Cecil Shorts
  • MJD
  • Roddy White
  • Lamar Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I need one WR and two flexes for PPR out of,

Eric Decker vs. KC
Andre Ellington @ Jax
Josh Gordon @ Cin
Andre Brown vs. GB
Marques Colston @ SF
Aaron Dobson @ Car
Ben Tate vs. Oak

Leaning towards Decker, Ellington, and Gordon but I'm having a hard time backing my own decision.
Gordon. Never sit Gordon. I understand I'm a hypocrite.
Andre Brown. As long as Coughlin knows they can run the ball they will.
Ellington. Dudes balling out of control.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Non-PPR 14 team league, Nick Foles for Cecil Shorts?

More detail if it matters - I'm thin at WR (probably starting Rishard Matthews or Santonio Holmes this week alongside Andre Johnson and Colston) and another team I'm competing with for a playoff spot only has Pryor at QB but is deep at WR (Green, Torrey, Shorts, Harvin, Roddy). He's not willing to move Green obviously, won't deal Torrey either and I think Harvin/Roddy are too risky. My other QB is Stafford, so Foles is pretty expendable.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
This trade just went down in my league.

I'm vetoing this, right?
  • Adrian Peterson

for
  • Cecil Shorts
  • MJD
  • Roddy White
  • Lamar Miller
It's hard to veto any trade unless there is clear collusion. What does the rest of the roster look like for the guy trading away AD look like? What is his record? I'm sure he could find better value for trading away AD, though, but some people just make bad trades. Maybe he believes Roddy will return to form down the stretch... I don't know why, but maybe?
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Non-PPR 14 team league, Nick Foles for Cecil Shorts?

More detail if it matters - I'm thin at WR (probably starting Rishard Matthews or Santonio Holmes this week alongside Andre Johnson and Colston) and another team I'm competing with for a playoff spot only has Pryor at QB but is deep at WR (Green, Torrey, Shorts, Harvin, Roddy). He's not willing to move Green obviously, won't deal Torrey either and I think Harvin/Roddy are too risky. My other QB is Stafford, so Foles is pretty expendable.
Might as well. If you can get any kind of value out of a backup QB I say go ahead and do it. You're always starting Stafford. Shorts is a fine, safer, choice. I'm more of a risk taker, so I might ask for Harvin instead. That's just a personal preference, though. I'm always a risk taker when it comes to FF. Some play it more safe. Nothing wrong with that.

What are the chances you could package Foles and another piece (Rishard?) for Shorts and one of his more riskier WRs in Harvin or White? He might not want to lose that much depth, but you never know... something to think about.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone just dropped Ray Rice in my league. I know he's sucked this year, but I should drop Mike Wallace for him right? How much of my 34 FA dollars would you spend on it?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Someone just dropped Ray Rice in my league. I know he's sucked this year, but I should drop Mike Wallace for him right? How much of my 34 FA dollars would you spend on it?
I'd blow the rest of the money for him. If it's at least a 10 team league it is definitely harder to find a starting RB (even one who has been terrible) than it is to find another WR. It's worth the gamble, IMO.

What's the rest of your roster look like?
Old 11-13-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

I've got a question of my own that involves Ray Rice for this week. PPR league. Who should I start as my FLEX?

WR Dem Thomas
WR Jordy
RB Charles
RB Vereen
TE GRONK
FLEX ???

My options: Rice vs CHI, Randle vs GB, Hopkins vs OAK

Would like to start Rice based on potential # of touches alone... but either of those other guys could outperform him with a 4 reception for 60 yards or so day...

Big game this week. Extremely competitive league. I'm 6-4 and so is my opponent. Just about every team in this (12 team) league is 6-4 or 4-6.

One more question, while I'm here: Is there anyway I can start Kaep vs NO in this league this week? He has been holding me back. I find it hard to bench him, though. Tannehill is my backup vs SD. I'm actually thinking of looking at WW options... ugh. Maybe Keenum? Really? lol.

Last edited by farfromforgotten : 11-13-2013 at 01:50 PM.
Old 11-13-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB-RGIII
WR-Antonio Brown
WR-Harry Douglas
WR-Mike Wallace
RB- Eddie Lacy
RB- Jamaal Charles
TE- Antonio Gates
BN- Matt Ryan
BN- James Jones
BN-Lamar Miller
BN- Steven Jackson
BN-Stevan Ridley
BN- Shane Vereen

Obviously I'm loaded at RB but someone just dropped Ray Rice. Do I drop someone and try to pick him up?
Old 11-13-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
QB-RGIII
WR-Antonio Brown
WR-Harry Douglas
WR-Mike Wallace
RB- Eddie Lacy
RB- Jamaal Charles
TE- Antonio Gates
BN- Matt Ryan
BN- James Jones
BN-Lamar Miller
BN- Steven Jackson
BN-Stevan Ridley
BN- Shane Vereen

Obviously I'm loaded at RB but someone just dropped Ray Rice. Do I drop someone and try to pick him up?
Looks like Ray is a hot topic this week. I would do it. Even if just to keep him away from other teams given all the backs you currently have. I'd still rather have Rice over SJax at this point. Or I'd look at dropping a WR, even though you only have 4, I'd do it.
Old 11-13-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Looks like Ray is a hot topic this week. I would do it. Even if just to keep him away from other teams given all the backs you currently have. I'd still rather have Rice over SJax at this point. Or I'd look at dropping a WR, even though you only have 4, I'd do it.
What if I trade Miller and Jackson for Fitz?
Old 11-13-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
I've got a question of my own that involves Ray Rice for this week. PPR league. Who should I start as my FLEX?

WR Dem Thomas
WR Jordy
RB Charles
RB Vereen
TE GRONK
FLEX ???

My options: Rice vs CHI, Randle vs GB, Hopkins vs OAK

Would like to start Rice based on potential # of touches alone... but either of those other guys could outperform him with a 4 reception for 60 yards or so day...

Big game this week. Extremely competitive league. I'm 6-4 and so is my opponent. Just about every team in this (12 team) league is 6-4 or 4-6.

One more question, while I'm here: Is there anyway I can start Kaep vs NO in this league this week? He has been holding me back. I find it hard to bench him, though. Tannehill is my backup vs SD. I'm actually thinking of looking at WW options... ugh. Maybe Keenum? Really? lol.
I'd rather risk Rice than the other two.

As for QB, I actually just signed Keenum to start this week over Kaep. Don't like Kaeps matchup, although if he has success it could be a shootout
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
What if I trade Miller and Jackson for Fitz?
This would be the week to do it, I suppose. Faces the Jaguars. Then he gets Indy, Philly, and St Louis. Positive match-ups for him.

Finishes rough, though. Ten, Sea, and SF.
Old 11-13-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I'd rather risk Rice than the other two.

As for QB, I actually just signed Keenum to start this week over Kaep. Don't like Kaeps matchup, although if he has success it could be a shootout
Thanks. I have him in there currently.

Missed out on Keenum. Palmer is still available. It's his turn vs the Jaguars this week. Maybe I should jump on that? Him and Tannehill seem to at least get 15 fantasy pts or so per week. Kaep could have 20+ or 5... damn. I don't know. I need this win.

Will have to think about it. Hopefully no one picks up Palmer while I'm deciding. McCown is also available. Gotta like his receiving options.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

J. Gordon vs Cincy
Larry Fitz vs Jax

Does Fitz finally have a good game?
Old 11-13-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
J. Gordon vs Cincy
Larry Fitz vs Jax

Does Fitz finally have a good game?
I am partial to Gordon here, I feel like he will at the worst give you a 10 point game, but has big time TD potential.

Well my trade-deadline passed and I find myself with a glut of talent, which is not a bad thing but makes my job tough. It's a PPR league and I need some help this week.

It's my RBs and the Flex. (WRs are T.Y and Calvin so I am good there)

Pick three, two RBs minimum please.

Ben Tate vs. OAK
Darren Sproles vs. SF
Ryan Mathews @ MIA
Josh Gordon @ CIN
Stevan Ridley @ CAR

Right now I have Tate, Sproles and Gordon, but I am tempted to replace one of them with Ridley, I think he'll have a good game. I don't like Sproles' match-up but I love Tate's

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gore, Forte, AD. Pick 2. ugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gore and AD
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Standard scoring, pick one:

B. Tate vs OAK
Sproles vs SF
Andre Brown vs GB
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brown......

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote