Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 11-12-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you guys ready to nuke the team, save for a few players here and there? I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about ready to nuke the franchise. From the FO, to the coaching staff, to the roster. Some fans as well.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We've got a core we can win with is what sucks. I like Munch, but there comes a points it's just so hard to defend a guy.

Losing games in your division is one of the easiest ways to lose your job. We've were the first to lose to division rival Indianapolis a few years ago, and now the first to lose to Jacksonville - who really hadn't even been in a game after halftime this year.

With the replacement of ownership, if this team can't pull out a playoff spot then Munch is pretty well gone IMO. The only way to get around that is if the guy who replaced Bud just happens to love Munch from his playing days and gives him ones last chance.

We've got a lot of guys that need cut, and we'll have to eat a fair amount of the contract in order to do so. Hopefully we can restructure guys like Wimbley and Griffin to a fully guaranteed 2014 so that we can cut them later with less penalty. I still believe in Jake, but it doesn't matter if he can't stay on the field. Unless Fitz gets a real rapport going with guys the rest of the season, he isn't the answer.

We'll need a head coach, so here are a few people:

Kevin Sumlin - Great offensive coach, the only problem is the defense. He's never had a very good defense, so we'd need to try to retain Williams to be our DC.

David Shaw - He'll always put a tough, fundamentally sound team on the field. Not always the most athletic, but they know their assignments and are hard workers.

Lovie Smith - His influence on the defense would almost immediately make it a top defense as we have a fantastic group of players that directly translate to the Tampa 2. Offense has never been his specialty, so we would need to bring in a legitimate OC as part of the deal.

Jay Gruden - He's an up and coming OC and seems to get the most out of his players. He's excelled at every level he's been in.

Greg Roman - One of the more innovative assistants in the league on one of the best teams in the league.

Darrell Bevell - See Greg Roman.

One thing for sure is it looks like a great year to be in the coaching market.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Being 0-2 in the division and not having played the Colts yet is pretty miserable.

Another coach that I'd look at is Mike Zimmer.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:37 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Are you guys ready to nuke the team, save for a few players here and there? I am.
I feel good about what Ruston Webster's done in his short tenure. He's had more hits than misses in the draft and free-agency thus far. Bernard Pollard, Ropati Pitoitua, Antonio Johnson, Delanie Walker, and Sammie Lee Hill have all made serious contributions this year. Others like Moise Foku, Shonn Greene, Jackie Battle, George Wilson, and Andy Levitre have been decent. (Levitre's not played terrible but he's also not played up to his contract; however, I'm willing to wait and see if that's due to coaching/scheme.)

As far as the coaches go, I think most of the coaching staff needs to go -- particularly Munchak, Loggains, Gray, Matthews, Parlavecchio Kaczor, etc. In reality, if you replace the head coach and coordinators, then many of those position coaches will change as well.

With the players, I don't think we have the money, draft-picks, or trading pieces to really blow things up. I think there will be some pricey contracts that we part with -- e.g. Wimbley, Stewart, Washington, Fitzpatrick, etc. The interesting ones to watch will be what happens with CJ and Locker's contracts. I'd be OK with keeping Locker around for another year because of the progression that he showed -- though we'll still need to bring in a viable rookie or FA to compete for the job. If Locker comes back and plays well and if we draft a good rookie QB, then we could have some trade pieces in the future. CJ is difficult because he's been so inconsistent over the past couple years; however, he's also our most explosive offensive threat. But perhaps CJ will restructure his contract to something more incentive-based. If that's the case, then I wouldn't be opposed to keeping him around.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:10 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I'm about ready to nuke the franchise. From the FO, to the coaching staff, to the roster. Some fans as well.
Amen. It's time to remove the stain of Bud Adams' decisions over the last decade or so. Here's what I want:

1. Fire every executive and coach with the exception of maybe Matthews and Williams

2. Hire Mike Zimmer as head coach

3. Hire Eric DeCosta as general manager

4. Trade/cut/release/waive/buyout/ritual sacrifice every player except for the following:

WR Kendall Wright
WR Justin Hunter
WR Damian Williams
WR Nate Washington
T Michael Roos
G Andy Levitre
G Chance Warmack
C Brian Schwenke
DT Jurrell Casey
DT Sammie Hill
DT Mike Martin
DE Ropati Pitoitua
OLB Akeem Ayers
OLB Zach Brown
CB Jason McCourty
CB Alterraun Verner
CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson
S Bernard Pollard
K Rob Bironas

5. Get a quarterback. I don't care if it's Cousins, Mallett, Roethlisberger or someone in the draft. I just want a quarterback who can stay ****ing healthy and actually complete passes.

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:13 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicktheGreat View Post
CJ is difficult because he's been so inconsistent over the past couple years; however, he's also our most explosive offensive threat. But perhaps CJ will restructure his contract to something more incentive-based. If that's the case, then I wouldn't be opposed to keeping him around.
Stop being an optimist and start being a realist. CJ is done. It's time for all of us to admit it.

Quote:
Old 11-13-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Completely driving the team into the ground is not the answer Alex.

If only we could get a head coach and keep Williams and just demote Munch back to O-Line coach. I for one think Matthews has been trash in that role
Old 11-13-2013, 12:52 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I know what you're thinking, and you're wrong. You're thinking we don't have the guts. Ain't that right? That's what you're thinking. You're thinking that we don't have the guts to do what I said I wanted to do before. You're wrong. We don't have any alternative. We have to do something that even we will regret. And we're gonna do it. We're gonna do it.

Face the facts; they're hard, they're cold, the facts are cruel, but the facts are that ever since about 2004, Bud Adams assumed a position of absolute, unchallenged power in the Titans organization. I don't like it anymore than you do, but those are the facts. You've gotta understand that under Mike Munchak's leadership, the Titans has terminal cancer. Oh yeah. Under Mike Munchak's leadership, the Titans are going to slowly die. You know what we have to do, don't you? We can do it. Come on. We can do it.

It's a damn shame... but everything - everything on Earth - has to come to an end. I never thought it'd be like this. I never thought that one day our world would come crashing down around us. You've got to understand that this is our life. This is what we built. Nobody helped us. We did it all on our own. And now someone is going to take it away from us? Someone gave cancer to the Titans. God, it's just too damn bad.

The Titans are going to DIE... I know that. The Titans have cancer... because of Bud Adams. Mike Munchak is going to kill it. And the kind of cancer, Adams gave the Titans, is the slow... eating... kind of cancer. It's not quick. I'm not gonna let Munchak kill what we've created. The Titans are ours. They're ours! We created them! I'M NOT GONNA LET MIKE MUNCHAK KILL what we created... because... I'M GOING TO KILL WHAT WE CREATED! I'M GONNA KILL IT! I'M GONNA KILL OUR CREATION! I'M GOING TO INJECT THE TITANS WITH A LETHAL DOSE OF POISON! IF ANYBODY IS GONNA KILL OUR CREATION, I'M GONNA DO IT! Me... and the N... W... O!

Quote:
Old 11-13-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If only we could get a head coach and keep Williams and just demote Munch back to O-Line coach. I for one think Matthews has been trash in that role
I totally, totally agree with this. One may want to blow up the roster, but we don't have the resources (e.g. money, draft-picks, trade-pieces, etc.) to do that. Personally, I think we've got a lot of the pieces in place and don't need to blow up the roster; but, rather, we need to get the right coaches in place who can better utilize those pieces.

The only thing I'd disagree with is that we can/might demote Munch back to OL coach. He was a great OL coach, but I don't see him taking a demotion with us after being the dude in charge. More likely, he joins another staff (Rams? Lions?) and works on their OL. I'd also add Loggains to the list of coordinators that need to go. His play-calling has been absolutely uninspiring this season -- from failing to put CJ in space to keeping Wright/Hunter on a limited route-tree to Locker's option play that led him to getting hurt, etc. etc. I was soured on Loggains when he stubbornly insisted on running AT Dontarie Poe against the Chiefs rather than realizing the futility of that and adapting. Since then, I've seen little-to-nothing to change my opinions of his offensive play-calling.

I'm of two-minds about Williams. He's certainly got an aggressive attitude; however, we haven't seen that lately with the huge CB cushions, fewer LB blitzes, etc. It's tough to say whether that's Gray or Williams, although I'm going to guess that it's mostly Gray, based on what we saw last year.

Last edited by MicktheGreat : 11-13-2013 at 09:44 AM.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:41 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
I know what you're thinking, and you're wrong. You're thinking we don't have the guts. Ain't that right? That's what you're thinking. You're thinking that we don't have the guts to do what I said I wanted to do before. You're wrong. We don't have any alternative. We have to do something that even we will regret. And we're gonna do it. We're gonna do it.

Face the facts; they're hard, they're cold, the facts are cruel, but the facts are that ever since about 2004, Bud Adams assumed a position of absolute, unchallenged power in the Titans organization. I don't like it anymore than you do, but those are the facts. You've gotta understand that under Mike Munchak's leadership, the Titans has terminal cancer. Oh yeah. Under Mike Munchak's leadership, the Titans are going to slowly die. You know what we have to do, don't you? We can do it. Come on. We can do it.

It's a damn shame... but everything - everything on Earth - has to come to an end. I never thought it'd be like this. I never thought that one day our world would come crashing down around us. You've got to understand that this is our life. This is what we built. Nobody helped us. We did it all on our own. And now someone is going to take it away from us? Someone gave cancer to the Titans. God, it's just too damn bad.

The Titans are going to DIE... I know that. The Titans have cancer... because of Bud Adams. Mike Munchak is going to kill it. And the kind of cancer, Adams gave the Titans, is the slow... eating... kind of cancer. It's not quick. I'm not gonna let Munchak kill what we've created. The Titans are ours. They're ours! We created them! I'M NOT GONNA LET MIKE MUNCHAK KILL what we created... because... I'M GOING TO KILL WHAT WE CREATED! I'M GONNA KILL IT! I'M GONNA KILL OUR CREATION! I'M GOING TO INJECT THE TITANS WITH A LETHAL DOSE OF POISON! IF ANYBODY IS GONNA KILL OUR CREATION, I'M GONNA DO IT! Me... and the N... W... O!

I for one can't believe I wasted the time reading this post. It's not thatwe don't have the guts, It's that our team is not dumb enough to even consider that.

I don't think you realize how the salary cap works, or how little time it can take to turn a team around. It can be a fairly quick process with the right coaches in the right system.

With your philosophy we would have no salary cap space for 2014 because of dead money, so we would lose out on some decent players and still not be able to replace them with anyone of any caliber in FA. GREAT PLAN there.

I would remove Munchak as head coach and remove all the coaching staff. I would be in direct contact with Williams that if the new coach doesn't have a DC in mind, we will recommend him and or place him.

Munch is an Oiler, but after failing as an HC not many guys would swallow their pride and go back to the O-Line at the same location. Like Mick said, with his reputation and friends around the league he'd have opportunities to coach an O-Line somewhere else.

We've got talent on both sides of the ball, on defense we're really just some discipline and a decent offense away. It's not the defenses fault we performed like we did against Jacksonville, we have been a little light against the run, but that can be fixed. Scrapping the team isn't going to fix it, it's going to make us worse.

Locker would count for around 4m in dead money if he were to be cut, he'll be on the team next year whether it be as a backup or a starter or competing.

Last edited by mightytitan9 : 11-13-2013 at 01:44 PM.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:20 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not ready to jump on the crazy train yet, if they win tomorrow we are still in the thick of things.

That being said, I'm tired of this old school philosophy of being a run first football team....If you can't adapt with the times then its time to go. I'm sick of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:06 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I for one can't believe I wasted the time reading this post. It's not thatwe don't have the guts, It's that our team is not dumb enough to even consider that.

I don't think you realize how the salary cap works, or how little time it can take to turn a team around. It can be a fairly quick process with the right coaches in the right system.

With your philosophy we would have no salary cap space for 2014 because of dead money, so we would lose out on some decent players and still not be able to replace them with anyone of any caliber in FA. GREAT PLAN there.

I would remove Munchak as head coach and remove all the coaching staff. I would be in direct contact with Williams that if the new coach doesn't have a DC in mind, we will recommend him and or place him.

Munch is an Oiler, but after failing as an HC not many guys would swallow their pride and go back to the O-Line at the same location. Like Mick said, with his reputation and friends around the league he'd have opportunities to coach an O-Line somewhere else.

We've got talent on both sides of the ball, on defense we're really just some discipline and a decent offense away. It's not the defenses fault we performed like we did against Jacksonville, we have been a little light against the run, but that can be fixed. Scrapping the team isn't going to fix it, it's going to make us worse.

Locker would count for around 4m in dead money if he were to be cut, he'll be on the team next year whether it be as a backup or a starter or competing.

Quote:
Old 11-14-2013, 10:57 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I'm not ready to jump on the crazy train yet, if they win tomorrow we are still in the thick of things.

That being said, I'm tired of this old school philosophy of being a run first football team....If you can't adapt with the times then its time to go. I'm sick of it.
I agree, a win tonight, although it's going to be tough, would give us a great chance and at 5-5 we could be only one game behind the Colts at 6-4. We are one game back from the last wildcard spot and we have the tie-breaker there. We just need to go one game at a time, and fight like hell.

Also, as for the old school philosophy, this is my problem with it. We can't throw the ball like the other teams do, but we aren't really a running team (14th and 15th in terms of attempts and yards). We are putting ourselves in bad situations in terms of playcalling. Luckily Greene is back because he's been converting a lot of our 3rd and 1 and 3rd and 2 runs, which killed us towards the early parts of the season. At least now we are converting 3rd downs.
Old 11-14-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

If we lose this game, I think it can be directly correlated to 3 things:

1) Why stop running the counter when it was working to success?

2) Why stop playing man to man when it was working great in exchange for a zone that Luck picked apart?

3) Our returner still sucks
Old 11-14-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look on the bright side, guys...

Maybe now we'll get a legitimate coaching staff.

I have a feeling we'll still win like 3 more games to ruin our draft positioning, though.
Old 11-14-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad I played that Titans defence and benched Donald Brown!

Terrible.

Also, someone make Bironas watch that Oregon kid kick onside kicks, at least he got them to bounce.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

It's very frustrating because we have a good team. We should have beat them.

The only way to solve the problem is a new coaching staff, our players are more than capable. Hell, even at QB we can compete with Fitz and Locker if we have a competent play caller
Old 11-14-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McCarthy is ******* terrible. *******. Terrible.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
McCarthy is ******* terrible. *******. Terrible.
I didn't focus on him too much, but on some of Browns run it looked like a poor job of the safety filling, but I could be wrong as I wasn't looking too much at individual players
Old 11-14-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Look on the bright side, guys...

Maybe now we'll get a legitimate coaching staff.

I have a feeling we'll still win like 3 more games to ruin our draft positioning, though.
I really, really want Mike Zimmer. He doesn't take any ****, he's smart as hell, and he gets things done.

Quote:
Old 11-14-2013, 11:14 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Zimmer isn't even near the top of my list.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't focus on him too much, but on some of Browns run it looked like a poor job of the safety filling, but I could be wrong as I wasn't looking too much at individual players
Go back and rewatch some of Brown's better runs. They weren't even accounting for McCarthy by putting a blocker on him. It was pathetic effort.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:53 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Zimmer isn't even near the top of my list.
You can't simmer the Zimmer.

Quote:
Old 11-15-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Just not a fan of a 57 year old first time head coach, he's never been a HC at any level. I'd rather get a younger more innovative guy. I'd also prefer an offensive minded guy as DC are more conservative by nature.