Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-14-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I actually really like this week's SHIELD. *ducks and covers*
No! We're not allowed to like this show! Oh god, I hear Corey coming.. RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Brooklyn Nine-Nine is so hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Just watched it. It is becoming one of my favorite shows overall. I would be hard pressed to think of 3 comedies currently running that are better.
I'd put Parks over it but that's about it. It's ******* awesome.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remember when Community was in that conversation :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
lulz. Smallville?
Girlfriend forced me to watch it, it's certainly not great TV but I enjoyed it. Gained a lot of respect for the Superman character.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Yeah. Is it coming back at some point? I am still going to give it a chance if it does.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah. Is it coming back at some point? I am still going to give it a chance if it does.
Harmon's back which makes all the difference, but idk how hes going to attempt to reconcile last seasons putrid outing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It sure is. Soonish.

Old 11-14-2013, 11:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Tatiana Maslany was so damn cute on Parks and Rec. It's a good thing I loved her before any of you knew who she was so BACK THE **** UP OFF HER. She is clearly mine.

Old 11-14-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Tatiana Maslany was so damn cute on Parks and Rec. It's a good thing I loved her before any of you knew who she was so BACK THE **** UP OFF HER. She is clearly mine.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Parks was very disappointing tonight. This show has fallen a long way in the past year.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:01 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not really getting the point of Tom losing Rent-a-swag and Leslie being voted out of office. Seems like the progression they were making was just stripped for no real reason.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I caught an episode the other day, the one where Keith Dudemeister is Subway. That episode leads into the Ken Burns one. The show was so good.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:32 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I'm not really getting the point of Tom losing Rent-a-swag and Leslie being voted out of office. Seems like the progression they were making was just stripped for no real reason.
Seems like a quick way of getting everyone back into the Parks and Rec office itself, instead of branching out. Can't say as I agree with it, but I also don't think the show has gotten worse.

Old 11-15-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I'm glad Leslie is out of office. Tom's plots were the only two I liked from last night's episodes.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Parks was very disappointing tonight. This show has fallen a long way in the past year.
Ron Swanson is still gold. Two scenes that got me last night:

ASS [Ron Swanson laugh]

Ron's "WTF are you talking about" look while Annabel was talking on Pawnee Today.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

So why wasn't Ron losing his **** last night over being roped into some internet website/blog sensation? Was he not freaking out to no end trying to get off the grid like 3 weeks ago?

The show is suffering from the same problems that plagued later seasons of The Office. I don't know if it's too many writers and not enough concern for continuity or consistent characterization, but everything is losing its luster because of it.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

He had no interest in the blog or anything associated with it until Tom begged him to help him out, and Ron cares about his coworkers. He has helped Tom out in the past too. Not completely out of character.

He probably likes being recognized for his woodworking too, but he was only there for Tom.

And if you'll remember, that episode 3 weeks ago was to highlight the fact that Ron HAS to change because he's a husband and father now, so maybe this is just him maturing?

I had no problems with it.

Old 11-15-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure what happened to me but I'm actually looking forward to next week's episode of Revolution. This might be the first time ever.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You could just replay this 15 times and it would probably rival any episode of television.

SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two episodes into Arrow and I love it.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Two episodes into Arrow and I love it.
I'm a pretty big fan of it too. Like I've said before, I don't think it's a.. GOOD show.. but it's entertaining as hell.

Also Thea is cute as ****.

Old 11-15-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Netflix picked up The Killing for a final series ending 6 episodes.

barf.

Old 11-15-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:

barf.
Not sure how this show has so many lives ... http://www.theatlanticwire.com/enter...netflix/71669/

Hell on Wheels got another season from AMC, too.
Old 11-15-2013, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

barf.
Xio insists that season 3 was really good, and most seem to agree.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm not sure what happened to me but I'm actually looking forward to next week's episode of Revolution. This might be the first time ever.
Really? Cause ever since I said good things about it in this thread I felt like it's just been trying to disappoint me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm still enjoying this season. Aaron being the chosen one has certainly helped.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote