Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-19-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 1
J McCown @ StL
B Roethlisberger @ Cle
E Manning vs Dal
S Tolzien vs Min
A Smith vs SD

Pick 1 - Non PPR
T Austin vs Chi
D Hopkins v Jax
B LaFell @ Mia
N Burleson vs TB
R Streater vs Ten
R Randle vs Dal
S Holmes @ Bal

Last edited by fenikz : 11-19-2013 at 10:20 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Pick 1
J McCown @ StL
B Roethlisberger @ Cle
E Manning vs Dal
S Tolzien vs Min
A Smith vs SD

Pick 1 - Non PPR
T Austin vs Chi
D Hopkins v Jax
B LaFell @ Mia
N Burleson vs TB
R Streater vs Ten
R Randle vs Dal
S Holmes @ Bal
Big Ben. Randle.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick one for flex.

Vereen vs Denver

or Torrey Smith vs Jets
Old 11-19-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

keep Danny Woodhead or drop him for Chris Ogbonnaya?

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I am in a bit of a bind.

With Rodgers still out and Foles on a bye I need to find a replacement QB for this week.

All signs point to Glennon being the best option. So I have to drop someone and my bench at this point consists of Rodgers, Foles, Cobb, Ruben Randle/ Kendall Wright, Fleener/Witten and Le'Veon Bell/Vereen

I can't drop Rodgers, Cobb or Witten for obvious reasons so that leaves Foles, Randle, Wright, Bell or Vereen.

At this point I am leaning Foles as Vick might be back week 13 and at that point who knows who's job it is and by the luck of the football gods Rodgers should be back at that point. If not though I have to either hope I can grab someone else or ride Glennon.
Old 11-19-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NON PPR standard scoring

I've got: Alfred Morris, Frank Gore & Zac Stacy at RB & Julius Thomas and Rob Gronkowski at TE.

I can start 2 RB, 1 TE and a W/R/T. Last week I started Morris, Gore, Thomas and Gronk since Stacy was on bye.

Now I reach my dilemma. I like to start RBs whenever I have a close one, I am not a huge fan of Morris this week and I think Thomas and Gronk could be involved in a shootout. NE has been pretty good against TEs, and have pretty good LBers but it's tough to sit Thomas.

Basically I need advice on which TE to start if you think I should only start 1, or which RB to sit if you think I should start both TEs.

It's projected to be a pretty close game, so probably wanting the more conservative route
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Ok. I'm trying to lock up 1st place this week and really only one guy is competing with me. I won the H2H and after this week I surpassed him in total points (I'm not sure which is going to be the tie breaker if there is one).

My question this week is should I try to grab Rainey and drop Vereen? I've got McCoy and Lynch on a bye this week. I was going to plug CJ2K and Vereen but after Raineys big week do you think heis worth a shot over Vereen?

Non PPR
There's really no better drop? I'd keep Vereen over Rainey but they are both solid RBs to own.

Quote:
So my team is in bye week hell for week 12, I'm 8-3 and against a sub par team, thinking I might go without a defense & possibly a WR(would drop Austin for a QB), but maybe I shouldn't keep holding on to Cutler, opinions?

This is a redraft team and it's your responsibility to start a full lineup. Drop Cutler & Cincy DST for players that can contribute.

Quote:
Pick 1
J McCown @ StL
B Roethlisberger @ Cle
E Manning vs Dal
S Tolzien vs Min
A Smith vs SD

Pick 1 - Non PPR
T Austin vs Chi
D Hopkins v Jax
B LaFell @ Mia
N Burleson vs TB
R Streater vs Ten
R Randle vs Dal
S Holmes @ Bal
Similar risk/reward with Randle vs. Hopkins but the Giants/Cowboys has the look of a high scoring affair. Go Randle.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I try to sell high on Antonio Brown? I don't like his matchups down the stretch.
Old 11-19-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pick one for flex.

Vereen vs Denver

or Torrey Smith vs Jets
Vereen. I love Torrey but Vereen looks like he will be an integral part of the Patriots game planning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
Ogbonnaya has much better match ups down the stretch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
So I am in a bit of a bind.

With Rodgers still out and Foles on a bye I need to find a replacement QB for this week.

All signs point to Glennon being the best option. So I have to drop someone and my bench at this point consists of Rodgers, Foles, Cobb, Ruben Randle/ Kendall Wright, Fleener/Witten and Le'Veon Bell/Vereen

I can't drop Rodgers, Cobb or Witten for obvious reasons so that leaves Foles, Randle, Wright, Bell or Vereen.

At this point I am leaning Foles as Vick might be back week 13 and at that point who knows who's job it is and by the luck of the football gods Rodgers should be back at that point. If not though I have to either hope I can grab someone else or ride Glennon.
With that much uncertainty at QB, I'd keep Foles. Drop Randle or Wright. Wright has better match ups the next two weeks but Randle has the better ROS schedule. Keep which ever makes more sense based on your starters and how much (if any) playing time the bench WR will see.

Old 11-19-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
NON PPR standard scoring

I've got: Alfred Morris, Frank Gore & Zac Stacy at RB & Julius Thomas and Rob Gronkowski at TE.

I can start 2 RB, 1 TE and a W/R/T. Last week I started Morris, Gore, Thomas and Gronk since Stacy was on bye.

Now I reach my dilemma. I like to start RBs whenever I have a close one, I am not a huge fan of Morris this week and I think Thomas and Gronk could be involved in a shootout. NE has been pretty good against TEs, and have pretty good LBers but it's tough to sit Thomas.

Basically I need advice on which TE to start if you think I should only start 1, or which RB to sit if you think I should start both TEs.

It's projected to be a pretty close game, so probably wanting the more conservative route
Thomas is banged up so keep an eye on that. Ultimately, I'd have a hard time sitting either of those TEs b/c they are so dominant. Morris has enough working against him (low TDs, tougher match up, etc.) to make him a decent sit this week, considering your other options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
Should I try to sell high on Antonio Brown? I don't like his matchups down the stretch.
Sure. There's no better time, that's for sure.

Old 11-19-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post

With that much uncertainty at QB, I'd keep Foles. Drop Randle or Wright. Wright has better match ups the next two weeks but Randle has the better ROS schedule. Keep which ever makes more sense based on your starters and how much (if any) playing time the bench WR will see.
The issue is with Cobb down my WR are Bey Bey, Wright and Randle. Ideally I would let Fleener go but his match up this week is too good to pass up.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's crazy when you see ties in the fractional points leagues, I'd never seen one until this year and now I've seen two
Old 11-19-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if a TE has done much vs AZ since Washington returned and Mathieu became a starter, I would drop Fleener, Witten vs Was is a great match up

Last edited by fenikz : 11-19-2013 at 11:15 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pick 1
J McCown @ StL
B Roethlisberger @ Cle
E Manning vs Dal
S Tolzien vs Min
A Smith vs SD

Pick 1 - Non PPR
T Austin vs Chi
D Hopkins v Jax
B LaFell @ Mia
N Burleson vs TB
R Streater vs Ten
R Randle vs Dal
S Holmes @ Bal
I'd roll with Roethlisberger and Rueben Randle

Quote:
Pick one for flex.

Vereen vs Denver

or Torrey Smith vs Jets
Vereen, methinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
I still like Danny Woodhead. If it's PPR, I'd say keep him. If not, Ogbonnaya would probably be the better player for you.

I've got a quick question:

I've got Kansas City as my D/ST. Their schedule looks like this for the next 5 weeks though (San Diego, Denver, @Washington, @Oakland, Indianapolis). I'm not a big fan of the Denver or Indy games (weeks 13 and 16)

Who of these defenses do you guys think would be worth a pickup to play during the bad matchups?
  • Cincy (Bye, @San Diego, Indianapolis, @Pittsburgh, Minnesota)
  • Dallas (@NYG, Oakland, @Chicago, Green Bay, @Washington)
  • Miami (Carolina, @NYJ, @Pittsburgh, New England, @Buffalo)
  • Baltimore (NYJ, Pittsburgh, Minnesota, @Detroit, New England)
  • New Orleans (@Atlanta, @Seattle, Carolina, @STL, @Carolina)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 06:45 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been using this site a lot this season: http://macker.co/ff/dst.html

It likes the Cincy defense.

Unrelated, but I went all-in on the Packers offense (Rodgers/Nelson/Lacy). I knew it was a huge gamble, but I looked like a god damn wizard before that Rodgers injury.

Last edited by WCH : 11-20-2013 at 06:53 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
The issue is with Cobb down my WR are Bey Bey, Wright and Randle. Ideally I would let Fleener go but his match up this week is too good to pass up.
Starting Fleener as a flex or starting him instead of Witten?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I've got a quick question:

I've got Kansas City as my D/ST. Their schedule looks like this for the next 5 weeks though (San Diego, Denver, @Washington, @Oakland, Indianapolis). I'm not a big fan of the Denver or Indy games (weeks 13 and 16)

Who of these defenses do you guys think would be worth a pickup to play during the bad matchups?
  • Cincy (Bye, @San Diego, Indianapolis, @Pittsburgh, Minnesota)
  • Dallas (@NYG, Oakland, @Chicago, Green Bay, @Washington)
  • Miami (Carolina, @NYJ, @Pittsburgh, New England, @Buffalo)
  • Baltimore (NYJ, Pittsburgh, Minnesota, @Detroit, New England)
  • New Orleans (@Atlanta, @Seattle, Carolina, @STL, @Carolina)
I'm ok with KC DST in all of their match ups except Denver. SD looks like a bad match up but I'm not buying it and expect a bounce back after the loss to Denver. With that said, the Ravens this week and then the Dolphins next would be smart plays vs. the Jets each week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I've been using this site a lot this season: http://macker.co/ff/dst.html

It likes the Cincy defense.

Unrelated, but I went all-in on the Packers offense (Rodgers/Nelson/Lacy). I knew it was a huge gamble, but I looked like a god damn wizard before that Rodgers injury.
That is one hard to read chart. Try FFToday's @ http://www.fftoday.com/stats/fantasy...=17&LeagueID=1

Old 11-20-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Starting Fleener as a flex or starting him instead of Witten?
I decided to go for broke.

I dropped Fleener and Wright and picked up Crabtree and Glennon.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty much fed up with RGIII. He's looked like trash all year and while he put up decent numbers last week it was all in garbage time. I'm thinking about starting Mike Glennon against Detroit over him this week being that Washington plays SF. Thoughts?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'm pretty much fed up with RGIII. He's looked like trash all year and while he put up decent numbers last week it was all in garbage time. I'm thinking about starting Mike Glennon against Detroit over him this week being that Washington plays SF. Thoughts?
I would play Glennon. Glennon is playing well and has a tremendous match up this week. I'm starting him over Kaep who has been doing poorly but plays Washington DST.

Old 11-20-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andre Ellington vs IND
Donald Brown vs ARI
Chris Ivory vs BAL

who should I start?

Harry Douglas vs NO
TY Hilton vs ARI

same question

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Andre Ellington vs IND
Donald Brown vs ARI
Chris Ivory vs BAL

who should I start?

Harry Douglas vs NO
TY Hilton vs ARI

same question
Ivory. Ellington has his value tanked by his coach. Brown looks to be in the same boat b/c it sounds like Richardson will still be starting there.

Douglas. Atlanta is going to be behind all game and he's the top target.

Old 11-20-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too many RB's in my PPR cash league, who do I start?

Pick 3

Adrian Peterson @ Green Bay
Reggie Bush Vs. Tampa Bay
Ben Tate Vs. Jacksonville
Rashad Jennings Vs. Tennessee
Bobby Rainey @ Detroit

(Also have Gio but he's on a bye)

Last edited by KCJ58 : 11-20-2013 at 05:33 PM.
KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Too many RB's in my PPR cash league, who do I start?

Pick 2

Adrian Peterson @ Green Bay
Reggie Bush Vs. Tampa Bay
Ben Tate Vs. Jacksonville
Rashad Jennings Vs. Tennessee
Bobby Rainey @ Detroit

(Also have Gio but he's on a bye)
Don't get cute with Peterson...unless he is sitting due to the groin, play him. I'd probably go with Bush as a 2nd especially since it's PPR.
Old 11-20-2013, 05:49 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I think i'd go Peterson and Rainey.

Peterson is a must start if he plays.
Old 11-20-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
It's crazy when you see ties in the fractional points leagues, I'd never seen one until this year and now I've seen two
No ties for me this year, but in one league I've been a part of 4 matchups that were separated by .6 points or less. Unfortunately I've gone 1-3 in those (worst of which was the week Blair Walsh missed an extra point and Rodgers went down in the first quarter - which presumably hurt Jordy as well).
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote