Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 11-21-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I dont mind the bravado right now. I think they know what's at stake and realize they need to capitalize on this. Mike Francesa actually brought up a good point when he said JPP doesn't really talk smack often but when he does he backs it up. He also he must be feeling like he's back to his old self if he's talking.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Yeah they always get fired up for the Cowboys. The Cowboys really are for the most part a spitting image of the Giants except our qb made plays in the clutch and theirs didn't. And our owner/coach doesn't suck.

So it's a natural rivalry just bc of how similar both teams are. Then you factor in the division and the notoriety of the Cowboys and you have a recipe for this level of intensity.
And our owners hate each other. Although both do a great job of downplaying that.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so glad Jacobs is back. He just loves being a Giant. He's a good clubhouse guy and provides some much needed offensive intensity. Love the Jacobs.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-21-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Jacobs. I don't care what anyone says. He's easily one of my favorite Giants from this generation. Every team needs a goon/thug/ignorant dude to fire up his teammates and keep confidence high. Jacobs has been that guy for us.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a huge Jacobs fan as well, though he pretty much has nothing left. Hope he becomes a coach after he retires.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love him too, but I think he'd be an awful coach. He's not very technically sound. Bring him in every once and a while on Saturday night at the hotel to fire a team up, but not coach.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There seem to be so many meaningless jobs for sons and relatives that I'm sure we can fit him somewhere.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah they'll find something for him. I mean...how hard is it to coach running backs anyway?

"Block that dude"

"Run through the hole"

Like seriously. It's not that hard. Running backs either have it or they don't.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love Jacobs. I don't care what anyone says. He's easily one of my favorite Giants from this generation. Every team needs a goon/thug/ignorant dude to fire up his teammates and keep confidence high. Jacobs has been that guy for us.
Him out all possible Giants?! Why? I can't stand the guy. I was so mad we brought the fool back. I give credit to Rolle and Beason for firing this team, specifically the defense up. I really like Rolle's leadership and play on the field. He brings that U swagger here and with Beason now, I think Beason should be a guy we re-sign. No musical Lbs and plug and play. Secure him!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Jacobs is the man. Stop hating NYG. Everyone looks up to him and he's also brought a spark along with Rolle, Beason, and Hill.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-21-2013, 10:56 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

#TeamJacobs

Jacobs is an all time Giant NYG. Don't hate.

He's also a great person off the field. Great with fans, very humble. I love Jacobs.
Old 11-21-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

And most importanly he loves loves loves being a Giant. He realized he screwed up taking the extra dough in SF and was miserable. His comments on the Week 1 game against the Cowboys and how he was ready to jack up his own TV shows how much of a fan he really is of the team. Jacobs reminds me a lot of Strahan personality wise.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-21-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Yeah that's the best part about him. He's a true Giant. He's gonna be a Giant for life.

I'll always rep Jacobs. He symbolizes Giants football. Passion, intensity, brute strength, smashmouth, physical, a little bit of goon, he sets the tone.

Of course he's a shell of his former self, but that personality is good for our lockerroom.
Old 11-21-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Agreed on all.

I was supposed to go to the game on Sunday but now we might sell our tix because of the weather haha. I was really pumped to go but I'm sick of cold weather games so we'll see.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-21-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Bro, you can double up selling Cowboys tickets. I always sell Cowboys tickets. They help pay for the season.
Old 11-21-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah I dont care either way. I've been to so many games in my life now it's just a straight hassle especially when it's bad weather.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-21-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I haven't gotten over my fear of costing the Giants yet. So I limit myself to games I know we'll win haha.
Old 11-21-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you guys. When I come out to NYC y'all better not be as big of bitches about making it to games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I haven't gotten over my fear of costing the Giants yet. So I limit myself to games I know we'll win haha.
Have no fear BBD, the team I root for has never not won when I've been at the game, granted I've only tested this on soccer and hockey, but it will hold true for the giants as well!

Quote:
Old 11-21-2013, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
**** you guys. When I come out to NYC y'all better not be as big of bitches about making it to games.
If you want to go to a game I'll be there 100%

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-21-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
If you want to go to a game I'll be there 100%
Well next season we'll find out!

Quote:
Old 11-21-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

The first game of the year when they present the SB trophy to us would be the most fun.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-21-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

Quote:
The first game of the year when they present the SB trophy to us would be the most fun.
Plus, I'll still be drunk from celebrating germany's World Cup triumph!

Quote:
Old 11-21-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Everyone is practicing today!!! I wonder when the last time that happened was.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-21-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jacobs is the man. Stop hating NYG. Everyone looks up to him and he's also brought a spark along with Rolle, Beason, and Hill.
I can't stand him. I hope after this season he can just fade away and not come back again. He needs to stop getting hurt and stay on the field if he wants to spark anything.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote