Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 11-21-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
I can't stand him. I hope after this season he can just fade away and not come back again. He needs to stop getting hurt and stay on the field if he wants to spark anything.
How can you not stand Jacobs and be a Giants fan, it just makes no sense.

#NYGisthe1%

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jacobs is cool, but I love Rolle right now. He actually has given that defense leadership. Tuck is the antithesis of a leader... how the hell was this guy ever voted team captain?

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:11 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
How can you not stand Jacobs and be a Giants fan, it just makes no sense.

#NYGisthe1%

I didn't realize I had to like every single Giant player other people like. What do you giants fans eat and drink? I will write it down...

I never liked Jacobs. I root for him because he is a Giant and that's it. I am not a fan of him by any stretch of the imagination.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only other Giants fan who hates Jacobs is Forenci. And Forenci has terrible opinions about everything.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The only other Giants fan who hates Jacobs is Forenci. And Forenci has terrible opinions about everything.
I liked him as a player, but he's a douche. Also he is pretty much a contradiction for you. You said you hate when guys talk but Jacobs had the biggest mouth in the locker room.

Also, HOW ABOUT THOSE KNICKS YOU SAID WOULD BE AWESOME?

It's so easy to bring this point up again and again.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is why nobody likes you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forenci and NYG are so terribly wrong on this matter I don't know where to begin.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I liked him as a player, but he's a douche. Also he is pretty much a contradiction for you. You said you hate when guys talk but Jacobs had the biggest mouth in the locker room.

Also, HOW ABOUT THOSE KNICKS YOU SAID WOULD BE AWESOME?

It's so easy to bring this point up again and again.
He's our douche! And it's different with Jacobs. It's just funny when he does it. And if you met him you wouldn't think he's a douche. He's awesome with fans.

AND HOWS YOUR IPHONE TREATING YA? STILL AMAZING RIGHT?
Old 11-21-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#StormWillNeverCome

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-21-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
He's our douche! And it's different with Jacobs. It's just funny when he does it. And if you met him you wouldn't think he's a douche. He's awesome with fans.

AND HOWS YOUR IPHONE TREATING YA? STILL AMAZING RIGHT?
Eh, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Either you're fine with guys talking and you like Jacobs or you hate guys who talk and hate Jacobs.

And also, I had to have my iPhone replaced again by Verizon because it was defective so....

BBD 2, Forenci 0 for terrible opinions.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Jacobs supports the team more than any other Giant. Who gives a **** if he talks?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-21-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
#StormWillNeverCome
#TheStormIsWhatJimmieDolanCallsAGoldenShower

Quote:
Old 11-21-2013, 11:46 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Eh, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Either you're fine with guys talking and you like Jacobs or you hate guys who talk and hate Jacobs.

And also, I had to have my iPhone replaced again by Verizon because it was defective so....

BBD 2, Forenci 0 for terrible opinions.
lol, how do you suck so hard that even an iPhone decides not to be insanely convenient for you?

Quote:
Old 11-22-2013, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Jacobs supports the team more than any other Giant. Who gives a **** if he talks?
Eh, I just think he says stupid stuff for no reason. And it's not like he was ever an elite player. He was a good player for a very brief period. I CERTAINLY not not consider him one of the best Giants as someone had said earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
lol, how do you suck so hard that even an iPhone decides not to be insanely convenient for you?
Because they're overrated phones designed for 13 year old girls or 60 year old women?
Old 11-22-2013, 07:34 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I use an iPhone Forenci! Smart phones are personal preference, I've used all of them (as in everyday use, not just picked up an played with) and I always go back to the iPhone. I'm also probably the most technically sound person on this board so I don't get the whole android is better for people who know technology argument either.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 07:57 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Please let's not make this the phone debate thread. Anything but that. I'd rather have JBCX tell us how much better Graham is than JPP so we could all laugh.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-22-2013, 07:57 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just refuse to own anything Apple. No particular reason.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:02 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Don't you have a Macbook?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-22-2013, 08:05 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

If the iPhone is so simple to use why do you keep breaking yours?

#TeamiPHone
Old 11-22-2013, 08:10 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't you have a Macbook?
The old ball and chain does. I do use it sometimes, but I feel dirty.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:14 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
The old ball and chain does. I do use it sometimes, but I feel dirty.
Are you catholic per chance? Cause it sounds like you were feeling guilty for using a machine that is convenient.

Quote:
Old 11-22-2013, 08:19 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I have a Macbook, an iPhone, I used to have an iPad that I got as a gift but I gave it back to the person who gave it to me (I'll get my own eventually).
Old 11-22-2013, 08:19 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
Are you catholic per chance? Cause it sounds like you were feeling guilty for using a machine that is convenient.
I just dislike how everyone sucks on the collective ***** of Apple and Steve Jobs. Also I'm atheist.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I have a Macbook and a Droid.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-22-2013, 08:22 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I was actually thinking of getting a droid tablet so I have best of both worlds. It's something different. After all, an iPad is just a big iPhone anyway.

I have a secret crush on the Nexus 5 but I haven't cheated on my iPhone yet. Nexus 5 got a badunkadunk though.