Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-28-2006, 11:57 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

never had that feeling,

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:59 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's just end the voting at 12:00 am central time

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:00 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination
never had that feeling,
If i've got a great buzz goin and go a little past that i'll have to go to the bathroom every 20-30 minutes no matter how much i drink form then on. Pity i won't be able to feel that for a long time after i come back from Europe
Old 06-29-2006, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh man

14-13-12
Old 06-29-2006, 07:30 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bump, good lord this is close.

Old 06-29-2006, 09:32 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

one last bump, shaveda will be back soon.

Old 06-29-2006, 11:45 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DChess is still in the lead
Old 06-29-2006, 12:55 PM    (permalink
ANBC
Veteran

ANBC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

what a race. What would happen if there was a 3 way tie!?!??!?! or even a two way.....
Old 06-29-2006, 01:10 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ Then I guess it would be a judges vote.

Anyway

DChess-16
VaTech-14
jkpigskin-12
Old 06-29-2006, 01:14 PM    (permalink

Does this poll close or did shaved mess up and make it never ending?
Old 06-29-2006, 01:18 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANBC
what a race. What would happen if there was a 3 way tie!?!??!?! or even a two way.....
ii'm assuming with a 2 way tie it would just be a run off but with 3 it would just be insanity

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:07 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

shaveda said he would call it whren he got back from work, but i dont think too many more active mebers could vote.

Old 06-29-2006, 03:17 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

16-14-13 my god is this tight.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:19 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
my god is this tight.
thats what she said.

Old 06-29-2006, 03:20 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
my god is this tight.
thats what she said.
it's ok vatech some girls like it small, so you have nothing to worry about.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:21 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
my god is this tight.
thats what she said.
jokes on you, im originally from texas, and they say everything is big in Texas.

Old 06-29-2006, 03:22 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
my god is this tight.
thats what she said.
jokes on you, im originally from texas, and they say everything is big in Texas.
So are u a steer?
Old 06-29-2006, 03:24 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
my god is this tight.
thats what she said.
So are u a steer?
no i have a massive purple headed pudding slinger.

Old 06-29-2006, 03:26 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
my god is this tight.
thats what she said.
So are u a steer?
no i have a massive purple headed pudding slinger.
ha jokes on you cause
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
Holy dog ****. Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck dicks?
Old 06-29-2006, 03:29 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

well in that case, im from Virginia, i just lived in Texas for a short period of time.

Old 06-29-2006, 04:27 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
what do people like about D-Chess' sig? to me, the color is bad, a weird, yellow-green tone, the render is too dark, and the stroke looks bad. Vatech's is much better, much cleaner, and the text is 10X better.
I don't like the render...i don't kmow, looks blurry to me; throws off the whole sig for me.

that's the style... D-Chess' is so dark that you can't see it either.
That's the style.
no, not when it doesn't match the BG at all...
It must not be that bad, if it's winning the vote.

that's why i asked... "What do people like about D-Chess' sig?"
Whats with the DChess sig bashing and no one elses? Vatechs also had a lot of problem, the render for one was horrible, looks like he streched it to much and looks pixely and also blurry. And the "fire" part of it doesn't even look like its actual fire, more like a smudge.

On DChess' I dont like the outlines, but the render was nicely chosen, yes the text could use some help, but it fits the sig and the background is alos nicely done.
thanks FInz, i was all alone out there
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:28 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

hey i bashed all of the sigs equally Dchess you make it sound like i don't like your a...
Old 06-29-2006, 04:29 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hey i bashed all of the sigs equally Dchess you make it sound like i don't like your a...
work of art?
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:31 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
work of art?
sure.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:41 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

DChess-17
VaTech-14
JK-13