Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-20-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
No ties for me this year, but in one league I've been a part of 4 matchups that were separated by .6 points or less. Unfortunately I've gone 1-3 in those (worst of which was the week Blair Walsh missed an extra point and Rodgers went down in the first quarter - which presumably hurt Jordy as well).
I pulled one off week 9 when the Packers played the Bears on MNF, I was down until Seneca Wallace hit Jordy Nelson for a 15 yard (or so) catch on the last drive of the game with like 43 seconds left. I pulled it off 149.94 to 149.84, I was hoping there wouldn't be any stat corrections that week because 1 yard could of meant a tie
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ridley or Vereen vs DEN? .5 ppr

Part of me thinks NE tries to pound the ball w/ Ridley, other part of me thinks they'll have to throw so much that Vereen is the guy. No idea where to go w/ this one. Ridley's fumble on MNF definitely concerns me too
Old 11-20-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not bad for having 6 guys on a bye, had to drop stevie johnson though

-

I'd go with Veeren, djp, talent wise he is just so much better than Ridley

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:06 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

not bad for having 6 guys on a bye, had to drop stevie johnson though

-

I'd go with Veeren, djp, talent wise he is just so much better than Ridley
Thanks.. I'm going back and forth. I definitely agree that Vereen is more talented, but those 1 yard TD's are so nice from Ridley. He's a lock on the goal line (if he doesn't fumble ;) ).. I have Vereen in right now but am still on the fence

That's a solid team.. who is your QB normally? Russell? and out of the 6 players on bye, how many are starters? You must have a ton of depth
Old 11-21-2013, 08:55 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R Wilson, N Foles, C Spiller, R Cooper, S Johnson, Cincy D/ST

Old 11-21-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok lynch is on a bye and I'm just going to ask for help with all my positions. Keep in mind my team is 6-5 and might not make the playoffs..

Pick 1 RB (Forte is starting)
A. Brown vs Dallas
Vereen vs Denver
MJD vs Houston

Pick 2 WR
Garcon vs San Francisco
Hilton vs Zona
Gordon vs Pitt
Decker vs New England

Pick a flex from the remaining

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 11-21-2013 at 12:47 PM.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Brown Garcon Gordon Vereen

Old 11-21-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peterson @ GB
Gore @ WAS
Moreno @ NE
Murray @ NYG
Brown vs. DAL

Need 2 to start and will probably use 3rd as a FLEX.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Peterson @ GB
Gore @ WAS
Moreno @ NE
Murray @ NYG
Brown vs. DAL

Peterson/Moreno/Brown
Old 11-21-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larry Fitz vs Colts
Pierre T vs Falcons (I hate players on thurs nite games though)
Lev Bell vs Browns

For a flex non ppr?

Thx, I'll take your answers off the air
Old 11-21-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Peterson/Moreno/Brown
this

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
Larry Fitz vs Colts
Lev Bell vs Browns

For a flex non ppr?

I'd go with Fitz, I simply dont play Saints unless they are Graham and Browns vs Steelers seems like a 13-7 kinda game

Old 11-21-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Should I drop Jordan Cameron for Delanie Walker?

Cameron has Chi & @NYJ 15 & 16 and Walker has AZ & @Jac

Old 11-21-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to start Roddy White tonight. How bad of an idea is sitting Keenan Allen or Kendall Wright for him?
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This seems crazy, but should I sit Jimmy Graham in my flex and start Bobby Rainey from the Bucs? Or even sit Gronk? I have them in my TE/Flex spots with Reggie Bush & Matt Forte as my RBs, so I'm in a dilemma. I know Jimmy Graham is the top scoring TE but coming off a short week against a Falcons team that has potential to be good on any given game.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Peterson @ GB
Gore @ WAS
Moreno @ NE
Murray @ NYG
Brown vs. DAL

Peterson/Gore/Moreno

Surprised that people are telling you to sit Gore, he's been great this year and Washington has given up the most fantasy points to RB's.

Quote:
Larry Fitz vs Colts
Lev Bell vs Browns

For a flex non ppr?

Fitz. Don't trust a Saints RB, and bad matchup for Bell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
I want to start Roddy White tonight. How bad of an idea is sitting Keenan Allen or Kendall Wright for him?
If you're dead set on it I would sit Wright instead of Allen, but no way could I trust White at this point over either personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
This seems crazy, but should I sit Jimmy Graham in my flex and start Bobby Rainey from the Bucs? Or even sit Gronk? I have them in my TE/Flex spots with Reggie Bush & Matt Forte as my RBs, so I'm in a dilemma. I know Jimmy Graham is the top scoring TE but coming off a short week against a Falcons team that has potential to be good on any given game.
It would take me a lot more than one good week from something called Bobby Rainey to sit Jimmy Graham or Gronk, both of which have good matchups.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
I'm doing it! Roddy will GO OFF tonight!!! Last week he had 11 targets and was matched up against Revis. This week, Jabari Green is hurt. If Harry Douglas can continue to keep defenses honest, then White should benefit.

Let's do this Mufasa!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Larry Fitz vs Colts
Lev Bell vs Browns

For a flex non ppr?

Hahaha I love that line!

Pierre since Sproles is questionable.
Bell over Fitz cause he get guaranteed touches.
As a Fitz owner you know that he has only been good every other week, and this is not the week to rely on him.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Should I drop Jordan Cameron for Delanie Walker?

Cameron has Chi & @NYJ 15 & 16 and Walker has AZ & @Jac
bumpity bump bump

Old 11-21-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't.

Chicago's linebackers are terrible. He should have a big game against the Bears
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:40 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Pick 5 PPR
Knowshon Moreno
Jamaal Charles
Alfred Morris
Stevan Ridley
Shane Vereen
Rob Gronkowski
Julius Thomas

Old 11-22-2013, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Rice vs. NYJ or Jason Witten @ NYG for my flex?

.5 PPR
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Pick 5 PPR
Knowshon Moreno
Jamaal Charles
Alfred Morris
Stevan Ridley
Shane Vereen
Rob Gronkowski
Julius Thomas
Matchups would be helpful.

Charles
Gronk
Thomas
Vereen
Moreno
Old 11-22-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Knowshon Moreno @ NE
Jamaal Charles vs SD
Alfred Morris vs SF
Stevan Ridley vs Den
Shane Vereen vs Den
Rob Gronkowski vs Den
Julius Thomas @ NE

Old 11-22-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I stand by my selections
Old 11-22-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

also Nate Burleson vs TB or James Jones vs Min, PPR