Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-24-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I'm still torn Vereen or Decker. I have Vereen in now but J. Thomas is out. But it's 5 degrees who's that benefit Vereen or Decker?
That is tough. Basic logic would say Vereen in that weather. But Denver is just so explosive. Wait until the last minute and check the weather. Maybe you'll be up by enough that is won't likely make a difference either way.

I'll add my question below so it isn't lost on the last page:

If Julius Thomas does not play, I have an issue. I can start Montee Ball instead as I have him stashed on my bench. But is there something better on the open market. Hard to say. The following guys are available.

Kenbrell Thompkins
Mario Manningham
Roy Helu
Fred Davis
Santana Moss

I'm torn. Hopefully Thomas plays so its a non issue. Any thoughts?
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
If Julius Thomas does not play, I have an issue. I can start Montee Ball instead as I have him stashed on my bench. But is there something better on the open market. Hard to say. The following guys are available.

Kenbrell Thompkins
Mario Manningham
Roy Helu
Fred Davis
Santana Moss

I'm torn. Hopefully Thomas plays so its a non issue. Any thoughts?
They said it'd take a miracle for Thomas to play.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
They said it'd take a miracle for Thomas to play.
Guess I should consider a pickup who is playing at 4.

Thompkins might be my best option anyway.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 11-24-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Hahaha I love that line!

Pierre since Sproles is questionable.
Bell over Fitz cause he get guaranteed touches.
As a Fitz owner you know that he has only been good every other week, and this is not the week to rely on him.
hopefully you listened to me and not this :)

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might start Glennon/Wright over Romo/Witten at least they're more consistent

Edit: I'll stop talking **** now

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 11-24-2013 at 05:25 PM.
Old 11-24-2013, 06:55 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Reed and Julius Thomas and need a quick decision on who to grab to start this week, Dressen or Fred Davis?
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:13 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'd go Dressen. I don't trust Davis @ all.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I have Reed and Julius Thomas and need a quick decision on who to grab to start this week, Dressen or Fred Davis?
Quote:
I think I'd go Dressen. I don't trust Davis @ all.
Did ya listen to me?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'd go Decker.
I went Vereen.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:14 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ughhh, I sat Josh Gordon for Stephen Ridley.

Although I still won my fantasy game by 60.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 12:42 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what wr could you possibly be starting over Gordon?

Megatron and his clone?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:41 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok so guy dropped CJ Spiller. Is it worth picking him up for the playoffs? I should have a bye week one but first 2nd round for me he is playing Jacksonville. I know he's had a down year but is he with it?

Only problem is who to drop. My starters are McCoy, Lynch with Cj2k and Vereen backing them up. Basically is he worth a flex position over Big Ben?
Old 11-25-2013, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Graham and Gronk as my TEs right now. I can start up to 3 a week if I want (TE, W/T, W/R/T). Fleener and Reed are available at the moment, and I'm thinking of picking one up. Any input as to who I should target? I'm thinking Fleener.

Also, Dunagan, Spiller has amazing matchups over the next few weeks. But our run-blocking is just so freaking bad that he has no holes to run through and is meeting defenders in the backfield. I'm not sure that I'd pick him up if that's your RB lineup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 11-25-2013 at 08:44 AM.
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Ok so guy dropped CJ Spiller. Is it worth picking him up for the playoffs? I should have a bye week one but first 2nd round for me he is playing Jacksonville. I know he's had a down year but is he with it?

Only problem is who to drop. My starters are McCoy, Lynch with Cj2k and Vereen backing them up. Basically is he worth a flex position over Big Ben?
The QB is generally more consistent points so Ben is probably the better play in a flex spot. I love Spiller's match ups down the stretch but he's completely unreliable. If there is someone rotting away on your bench that you can drop for him it's a good move. Otherwise, leave him there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I have Graham and Gronk as my TEs right now. I can start up to 3 a week if I want (TE, W/T, W/R/T). Fleener and Reed are available at the moment, and I'm thinking of picking one up. Any input as to who I should target? I'm thinking Fleener.

Also, Dunagan, Spiller has amazing matchups over the next few weeks. But our run-blocking is just so freaking bad that he has no holes to run through and is meeting defenders in the backfield. I'm not sure that I'd pick him up if that's your RB lineup.
Reed is obviously the better talent but his match ups are just awful. I'd go Fleener if there are no long term/keeper considerations.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Ughhh, I sat Josh Gordon for Stephen Ridley.

Although I still won my fantasy game by 60.
There's a post like this every week in this thread haha. Gordon is in like, the top 5 of average WR fantasy points in the games he's played this year. Who do you people keep starting over him?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Elvis, the only person on my bench I could drop would've Vick, but I've been holding onto him if for any reason the Eagles decide to start him over Foles or if any of my other 3 QBs get hurt. Like you said it's usually a better bet to roll with a QB in the flex if possible.
Old 11-25-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
There's a post like this every week in this thread haha. Gordon is in like, the top 5 of average WR fantasy points in the games he's played this year. Who do you people keep starting over him?
lol. He hasn't come out of my lineup since his bye week.

Quote:
Elvis, the only person on my bench I could drop would've Vick, but I've been holding onto him if for any reason the Eagles decide to start him over Foles or if any of my other 3 QBs get hurt. Like you said it's usually a better bet to roll with a QB in the flex if possible.
I don't know what Chip Kelley is trying to prove but I don't think anybody believes he will actually start Vick without an injury to Foles. I'd say Vick is droppable but it's unlikely he or Spiller see your lineup anyway. Whichever you are more comfortable is fine. Spiller will just tease you into thinking he should start. However, I would say Spiller is far more likely to help an opponent down the stretch than Vick. At this point, preventing an opponent from getting Spiller may be worth it.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade deadline time in my keeper league. I feel like my squad is pretty solid both in the present and moving forward. Looks like I should be finishing 2nd and getting a bye to Week 15. The rebuilding teams are giving me offers for my future pick, though. Separate offers of Andre Johnson and Wes Welker. My starters are all set at other positions (Brees, Charles, Lacy, Graham) and really aren't too bad at receiver, but this is tempting. Andre's playoff matchups are @Indy and vs. Denver. Keenum and the team have gotten pretty bad but he destroys Indy pretty regularly and Denver can also let up some passing numbers.

What it makes my options for Weeks 15/16 are as follows, starting 3 with no ppr

Dez Bryant vs. GB, @WAS
Keenan Allen @DEN, vs. OAK
Alshon Jeffery @CLE, @PHI
TY Hilton vs. HOU, @KC
(also have Randle but that seems unlikely, even against Detroit)
--------------------------------
Andre Johnson @IND, vs. DEN
Wes Welker vs. SD, @HOU
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see Johnson or Welker as an upgrade over what you already have to choose from.

Picking from all 7 of those WRs, I would probably go Bryant and Allen week 15 and then Bryant and Jeffery week 16. Or maybe Byant and Allen both weeks. In any case, you already have #1 WRs with good match ups, no need to trade for those two.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:14 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Pick 1

More so looking for just consistent points. This last game is for first place and first round bye. Ive already won the H2H with the guy I'm tied with and I'm ahead in points by about 70. So who is gonna have at least an 80 yard game?

Jackson plays a tough defense but they gave up some long ones this past weekend to Mike Wallace and Jackson as of late has been catching some long passes himself. On the other hand Cooper has had great chemistry with Foles (Whom is one of my QBs) and with Peterson likely on DJax the whole game I figured Cooper could have a solid day. Ughhh I hate these decisions. I need this bye week.

Vincent Jackson @ Carolina
Riley Cooper vs Arizona
Old 11-26-2013, 07:32 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Ok playoff push time.

Pick one

Josh Gordon or... yeah right LOL

Seriously pick one

Andre Brown vs Washington
Vereen vs Houston

Pick one
Palmer vs Philly
Cutler vs Minnesota
Flynn vs Detroit
Old 11-26-2013, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pick 1

More so looking for just consistent points. This last game is for first place and first round bye. Ive already won the H2H with the guy I'm tied with and I'm ahead in points by about 70. So who is gonna have at least an 80 yard game?

Jackson plays a tough defense but they gave up some long ones this past weekend to Mike Wallace and Jackson as of late has been catching some long passes himself. On the other hand Cooper has had great chemistry with Foles (Whom is one of my QBs) and with Peterson likely on DJax the whole game I figured Cooper could have a solid day. Ughhh I hate these decisions. I need this bye week.

Vincent Jackson @ Carolina
Riley Cooper vs Arizona

I'd go with Riley Cooper. I like his matchup much, much better.

Bert, is it a PPR league? I'd roll with Cutler at QB, followed closely by Palmer

I need help with my DST this week. I have the option to choose from the following:
  • Kansas City vs. Denver
  • New York Jets @ Miami
  • Cleveland vs. Jacksonville

I can't decide between the Jets and Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 11-26-2013 at 08:52 AM.
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I'd go with Riley Cooper. I like his matchup much, much better.

Bert, is it a PPR league? I'd roll with Cutler at QB, followed closely by Palmer

I need help with my DST this week. I have the option to choose from the following:
  • Kansas City vs. Denver
  • New York Jets @ Miami
  • Cleveland vs. Jacksonville

I can't decide between the Jets and Browns
Yes PPR. Is Cutler fully healed? I don't need him going out of the game in the 3rd quarter. And BROWNS BROWNS BROWNS. Don't be fooled by the good matchups the jets have. They are fantasy death.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stafford vs GB
Newton vs TB

I'm leaning towards Stafford but Cam also has me intrigued.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Another league where I started 2-7 and need this win for the playoffs. Jordyzzz or A. Brown in the flex?