Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-26-2013, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Another league where I started 2-7 and need this win for the playoffs. Jordyzzz or A. Brown in the flex?
Until Aaron plays, I'd go Brown.

I'm concerned about Andre Johnson dogging it the rest of the season. .5 ppr who should I start?

Andre Johnson vs. NE
TY Hilton vs. Ten

Last edited by Jughead10 : 11-26-2013 at 11:29 AM.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crazy league, I'm 8-4 and in first place. Also have the most pts in the league by 6 pts (guys 7-5) but then there's a huge gap of 70-80 pts for the next highest.

Thing is, there are 7 teams with a record of 7-5 or better! and it's only a 10 team league! I basically need to win 1 of my last 2 games to ensure a playoff spot, even If I lose both it's still possible for me but I'd rather not take that chance
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post

I'm concerned about Andre Johnson dogging it the rest of the season. .5 ppr who should I start?

Andrew Johnson vs. NE
TY Hilton vs. Ten
Tennessee held Hilton in check last time, Verner is the 2nd highest graded CB in the league according to PFF. While Johnson isn't an ideal candidate against NE, if Keenum plays well, so will Johnson
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Tennessee held Hilton in check last time, Verner is the 2nd highest graded CB in the league according to PFF. While Johnson isn't an ideal candidate against NE, if Keenum plays well, so will Johnson
I also have LaFell vs TB but never really consider him. He's basically the last player on my team.
Old 11-26-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jay Feely and his 20 point performance might have saved my season. Thank god nobody else in my league knows how to stream kickers.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Trade deadline time in my keeper league. I feel like my squad is pretty solid both in the present and moving forward. Looks like I should be finishing 2nd and getting a bye to Week 15. The rebuilding teams are giving me offers for my future pick, though. Separate offers of Andre Johnson and Wes Welker. My starters are all set at other positions (Brees, Charles, Lacy, Graham) and really aren't too bad at receiver, but this is tempting. Andre's playoff matchups are @Indy and vs. Denver. Keenum and the team have gotten pretty bad but he destroys Indy pretty regularly and Denver can also let up some passing numbers.

What it makes my options for Weeks 15/16 are as follows, starting 3 with no ppr

Dez Bryant vs. GB, @WAS
Keenan Allen @DEN, vs. OAK
Alshon Jeffery @CLE, @PHI
TY Hilton vs. HOU, @KC
(also have Randle but that seems unlikely, even against Detroit)
--------------------------------
Andre Johnson @IND, vs. DEN
Wes Welker vs. SD, @HOU
It depends on how much stress you want to take on. Making either of those trades puts you in a spot where you start second guessing EVERYTHING. Playing match ups week to week is fine when you have a few decent guys to choose from but sucks when it's a big pile of studs and you have to bench one (or more) each week.

Of the two, I'd go Andre. Welker has more competition for touches and a week 15 game in Denver that could be bad weather and ruin Manning's ability to throw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Pick 1

More so looking for just consistent points. This last game is for first place and first round bye. Ive already won the H2H with the guy I'm tied with and I'm ahead in points by about 70. So who is gonna have at least an 80 yard game?

Jackson plays a tough defense but they gave up some long ones this past weekend to Mike Wallace and Jackson as of late has been catching some long passes himself. On the other hand Cooper has had great chemistry with Foles (Whom is one of my QBs) and with Peterson likely on DJax the whole game I figured Cooper could have a solid day. Ughhh I hate these decisions. I need this bye week.

Vincent Jackson @ Carolina
Riley Cooper vs Arizona
Consistent points, go Jackson. If you want the home run chance, go Cooper. Neither match up is very good.

Quote:
Ok playoff push time.

Pick one

Josh Gordon or... yeah right LOL

Seriously pick one

Andre Brown vs Washington
Vereen vs Houston

Pick one
Palmer vs Philly
Cutler vs Minnesota
Flynn vs Detroit
Hmmm . . . tough call at RB. Given Ridley's fumbles, I'd say Vereen is going to get a huge workload with Blount taking short yardage. Go Vereen.

Cutler has already been ruled out for the Vikings game. Palmer. Good match up, he's playing decent, and he is still better than Flynn.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I'd go with Riley Cooper. I like his matchup much, much better.

Bert, is it a PPR league? I'd roll with Cutler at QB, followed closely by Palmer

I need help with my DST this week. I have the option to choose from the following:
  • Kansas City vs. Denver
  • New York Jets @ Miami
  • Cleveland vs. Jacksonville

I can't decide between the Jets and Browns
Meh. I'd play Jags DST over any of those this week. No Cowboys? Steelers (they are hot!)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Stafford vs GB
Newton vs TB

I'm leaning towards Stafford but Cam also has me intrigued.
Cam is playing great but Stafford doesn't sit.

Quote:
Another league where I started 2-7 and need this win for the playoffs. Jordyzzz or A. Brown in the flex?
Brown! Great match up and Packers are all big, fat downgrades at this point.

Old 11-26-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post

Andre Johnson vs. NE
TY Hilton vs. Ten
Yikes. Don't like either but I'd go AJ. NE looks to get rolling and I expect Houston to have to keep up. Indy/Tenn is more likely of the two to be a lower scoring affair.

Old 11-26-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes PPR. Is Cutler fully healed? I don't need him going out of the game in the 3rd quarter. And BROWNS BROWNS BROWNS. Don't be fooled by the good matchups the jets have. They are fantasy death.
I meant Miami.. not the Jets.
The guy I'm playing just picked them up too

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have some tough decisions to make, especially at WR. It's a PPR league, .5 PPR.

Pick three:
Antonio Brown vs. Ravens
Anquan Boldin vs. Rams
Dwayne Bowe vs. Broncos
Terrence Williams vs. Raiders
Kenny Stills vs. Seahawks
Jarrett Boykin vs. Lions
Jerricho Cotchery vs. Ravens

Pick One:
I know Jordan Cameron has been not getting a lot of passes thrown his way, but he's going against Jacksonville. It's either him or Greg Olsen.
Cameron vs. Jaguars
Olsen vs. Buccaneers

Pick one:
Tom Brady vs. Texans
Tony Romo vs. Raiders

Another Dilemma:
I have Shane Vereen and think he's going to do great against the Texans but my other RBs are Jamaal Charles, Reggie Bush, and Chris Johnson. Should I sit any of those RBs to play Vereen? I'm considering sitting Bush.

Please help.

Last edited by Jcn92 : 11-26-2013 at 02:25 PM.
Jcn92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
It depends on how much stress you want to take on. Making either of those trades puts you in a spot where you start second guessing EVERYTHING. Playing match ups week to week is fine when you have a few decent guys to choose from but sucks when it's a big pile of studs and you have to bench one (or more) each week.

Of the two, I'd go Andre. Welker has more competition for touches and a week 15 game in Denver that could be bad weather and ruin Manning's ability to throw.

Consistent points, go Jackson. If you want the home run chance, go Cooper. Neither match up is very good.

Hmmm . . . tough call at RB. Given Ridley's fumbles, I'd say Vereen is going to get a huge workload with Blount taking short yardage. Go Vereen.

Cutler has already been ruled out for the Vikings game. Palmer. Good match up, he's playing decent, and he is still better than Flynn.
Last game we saw Bolden take the carries. They don't seem to like to run Vereen which isn't a big deal I'll take 8 catches for 60 yards lol.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok playoff push time.

Pick one

Josh Gordon or... yeah right LOL

Seriously pick one

Andre Brown vs Washington
Vereen vs Houston

Pick one
Palmer vs Philly
Cutler vs Minnesota
Flynn vs Detroit
Brown and Flynn( got a good feeling about him)
Old 11-26-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Gonna be an intense Thanksgiving. All my RBs play. Lacy, Murray & Rice. Although I'm not starting Rice.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm an LSU guy it's tough to not start Flynn especially in that system. Y'all don't think they just pound lacy all game?
Old 11-26-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm an LSU guy it's tough to not start Flynn especially in that system. Y'all don't think they just pound lacy all game?
Lacy had 23 carries for 99 yards against Detroit earlier this year. Minus Barclay at right tackle and Rodgers at quarterback, he will struggle to match that production. My guess: 22 carries, 59 yards rushing and 5 catches for 32 yards. He will have decent production in a PPR format but nothing special.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
I have some tough decisions to make, especially at WR. It's a PPR league, .5 PPR.

Pick three:
Antonio Brown vs. Ravens
Anquan Boldin vs. Rams
Dwayne Bowe vs. Broncos
Terrence Williams vs. Raiders
Kenny Stills vs. Seahawks
Jarrett Boykin vs. Lions
Jerricho Cotchery vs. Ravens

Pick One:
I know Jordan Cameron has been not getting a lot of passes thrown his way, but he's going against Jacksonville. It's either him or Greg Olsen.
Cameron vs. Jaguars
Olsen vs. Buccaneers

Pick one:
Tom Brady vs. Texans
Tony Romo vs. Raiders

Another Dilemma:
I have Shane Vereen and think he's going to do great against the Texans but my other RBs are Jamaal Charles, Reggie Bush, and Chris Johnson. Should I sit any of those RBs to play Vereen? I'm considering sitting Bush.

Please help.
Brown, Boldin, and Boykin for me.

Cameron has his targets back over the last two weeks and definitely has the better match up. I'd be fine starting him.

It's tough to bench Brady when he looks like he's finally heating up, but he has not been consistent at all and Romo has been great all season. I'd have to go Romo in that one. He has a better match up, too.

Old 11-26-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any of these worth using the #1 waiver on, already in the playoffs so think week 15/16

Lamar Miller
Dennis Johnson
Benny Cunningham
Julian Edleman
Stevie Johnson
Justin Hunter
Miles Austin

my current roster

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might drop one of your defenses for Edelman.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
any of these worth using the #1 waiver on, already in the playoffs so think week 15/16

Lamar Miller
Dennis Johnson
Benny Cunningham
Julian Edleman
Stevie Johnson
Justin Hunter
Miles Austin

my current roster
None worth using the waiver claim. I agree there's no reason to be carrying the extra DST, especially when it's the Texans D.

Grabbing Miller or Johnson as RB depth is a good idea. I'd go Miller simply b/c the Dolphins are still in the hunt and he's the #1.

Cunningham isn't likely to be useful past this week. Edelman is wildly erratic and unreliable. Johnson has awful match ups and is banged up. Hunter . . . no. It really looks like a total crap shoot as to which TEN WR will be useful each week. Austin is looking like a broken down, washed up vet.

Old 11-26-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hou was a bye week fill in like big ben, gonna make moves either way was just wondering if any were worth the claim

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Hou was a bye week fill in like big ben, gonna make moves either way was just wondering if any were worth the claim
Negative, Ghost Rider.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

PPR what would you do?

I have two scenarios.

RB-Gio
RB-Shady
Flex-Andre Brown

RB-Andre Brown
RB-Shady
Flex-Jordyzzz

Edit: I need convincing to start Vereen over Brown who will get 20 touches/goal line carries against a horrid defense. PPR makes Vereen seem easy but he won't get goaline carries. I also expect the giants to be up most of the game relying on running to drain the clock. I expect the same in the patriots game but with Bolden/Blount running.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 11-27-2013 at 11:28 AM.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

I see no reason to play Jordy over either RB. I think you're looking at a toss up with Brown v. Vereen. I think Vereen will get the chance to really carry the load given the fumbles by Ridley and Blount because he's more dynamic than Bolden.

Personally, though, I like what Bolden brings to the table and would like to see him get a full workload.

I think Brown is the safer play and Vereen is the higher upside. Vereen is getting a 100 yard game most weeks, it's just that he's doing the majority of it receiving.

Old 11-27-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Why does my team have to be so good I can't play both? I have Forte and Lynch and personally I think Brown and Vereen outscore lynch but I can't bench him.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colin Kaepernick vs. STL

OR

Russell Wilson vs. NO

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote