Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 11-25-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

winner of thursday is going to make the playoffs

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:55 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbrunn View Post
I'm going to say stay with Kelvin Beachum as the LT ... He's getting better every week , and may very well be good enough to win with

playmakers win games , LTs don't

Also Back half as I say they make the playoffs

1 - Eric Ebron , TE , North Carolina
2 - Darqueze Dennard , CB , MSU
3* - Kasen Williams , WR , Washington
4 - Danny Shelton , NT , Washington
4* - Arie Kouandijo , G , Bama
5 - Marqueston Huff , S , Wyoming
6 - Cody Webster , P , Purdue
7 - Billy Turner , T , North Dakota State
i think id rather have jace amaro if he's there in the first... though ebron is good as well

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Curtis Brown tore his ACL and McLendon will miss the Ravens game with an ankle injury.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

looks like our seasons come down to this game once again. you really can't make our rivlary up
Old 11-26-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
looks like our seasons come down to this game once again. you really can't make our rivlary up
I wouldn't say that. I think one of us could still make the playoffs despite losing tonight. Obviously it's a huge game, but I don't think it's a make or break game.
Old 11-26-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mock.

We resign Worilds, Dwyer, Will Allen, Woods.

1) Eric Ebron TE North Carolina
-Think Vernon Davis but a tick slower. Kid is dynamic and a match up problem for the future.
2) Allen Robinson WR Penn State
-Kid is a number 1 WR in the league. Big potential and really young. Gives Ben two young, explosive and good weapons to play with.
3) Josh Mauro DE Stanford
-Not flashy, but he's a solid player. Brought in for depth.
4a) Antoine Exum CB/S Virginia Tech
-Love his size and speed numbers. A physical player. Durability concerns but great when healthy.
4b) Billy Turner OT North Dakota State
-Love this kid. He's a mauler. He loves to play mean. He's raw, but I love his potential.
5) Keith McGill CB Utah
-Another size speed guy. Like Exum, also has durability concerns.
6a) CJ Barnett S Ohio State
-Strictly depth, but a special teams/SS guy. Physical run stopper.
6b) Isaiah Crowell RB Alabama State
-Character needs evaluated, but he's a first round talent.
7a) John Urschel OG Penn State
-Really smart and mobile dude. Depth.
7b) Kirby Van Derk Camp P Iowa State
-We need a punter bad.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When all of the best TEs in the last 5 years have been 2nd-mid round selections i hate the idea of taking one in the first

Id HATE the robinson pick though. Give me moncrief
Old 11-27-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Curtis Brown tore his ACL and McLendon will miss the Ravens game with an ankle injury.
More al woods baby
Old 11-27-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Just to remind everyone, decastro became a man against the ravens last time
Old 12-10-2013, 07:17 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he comes out ... Kelvin Benjamin is my #1 over anybody
Cbrunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:25 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmmm, so big ben complaining about offensive gameplan again.

Why are we so bad? I hope we end up at the bottom of the division, cut a bunch of guys/force them to retire. Make 2-3 key FA signings and don't wiff on the draft, I want rookies playings.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

We lack identity on offense and the d blows. That's why. Mock up later.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
If he comes out ... Kelvin Benjamin is my #1 over anybody
I wouldn't take him over Watkins, but yes, he's very dreamy. Ben would love him. He's a Plex clone.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Mock:

1) Sammy Watkins WR Clemson
2) Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
3) Sean Hickey OT Syracus
4a) Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Nebraska
4b) Daniel McCullers DE/NT Tennessee
5) Xavier Grimble TE USC
6a) Dri Archer RB Kent State
6b) Nickoe Whitley S Mississippi State
7a) John Urschal G Penn State
7b) Kirby Van Der Kemp P Iowa State
Old 12-13-2013, 12:57 AM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The rest of the league would have to have a collective aneurysm for us to get that lucky in the draft - Gilbert should be one of the top 15 players taken if not the top 10 & Hickey shouldn't make it past the first half of round 2.

But a man can dream......
CDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what do we do.........

Re-sign Worilds & restructure/trade/cut Woodley? (I'd re-sign & try to restructure)

Restructure/cut Ike? (don't think there's a trade market for him & no immediate replacement so I'd restructure & draft a CB in the 1st or 2nd)

Restructure/cut/trade Troy? (Don't have a replacement so I'd restructure)

Re-sign Foote/Hood/Clark/Keisel? (If Brett can get healthy enough I'd bring him back cheap - if not I bring back Hood even cheaper - we really missed Foote's vision/awareness/leadership on the field but I think Vince has shown me enough that I'm confident w him improving enough next year - I've always been a Clark supporter but he's done.......hello Shark!)

I'd also like to re-sign Velasco if we can find the cap space - with his injury I don't think there'll be a big demand for him on the market so maybe we can get a good deal.
CDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

No on restructuring Woodley. He's the reason we are in cap hell. Just ask for a pay cut or pay him the next two years and then cut him. He's worth over 20 million in dead money.

Cut or extend Troy and Ike but give them the Aaron Smith treatment with none or very little guaranteed money and make it this season.
Old 12-14-2013, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck trading him. Think anyone else wants to be stuck with his contract? I doubt we can find a GM that hasn't seen him play since his good days.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worilds is Ehh.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it's Early , But I told yall , Garvin is a beast
Old 12-15-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I know it's Early , But I told yall , Garvin is a beast
lol, when exactlY?
Old 12-15-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Quote:
I think Garvin has a future cause of his ability to move and cover , I think Garvin is my new Sly lol

and I used to be a huge fan of sly , he's the reason I didn't want to draft an ILB , I thought he would of stepped up but he's always hurt
here one post , and another little rant as to why not give Garvin a shot

never really said he's going to be a beast or whatever and its still early and all just over exaggeration

just a big fan of his
Old 12-15-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I was a big Sly supporter. At first I figured he was bum we drafted, then started believing. Then he kept getting hurt for the year, back to bum status.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So in order to make the playoffs, we need Baltimore to lose twice, once to the Bengals, Miami lose to the Bills and the Jets, the Chargers need to lose once, and we have to win out.

Does that sound about right?

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also need the Jets to beat the Browns. But whos counting.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote