Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 11-25-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Cool 2014 QB Rankings (w/ Projected Teams)

ROUND 1
1) Johnny Manziel** - Jaguars
2) Teddy Bridgewater* - Buccanneers
3) Tahj Boyd - Browns

ROUND 2
4) Marcus Mariota**- Cardinals
5) AJ McCarron - Titans
6) Derek Carr - Vikings

ROUND 3
7) Stephen Morris - Rams
8) Aaron Murray - Chiefs

ROUNDS 4-5
9) Zach Mettenberger - Giants
10) Jordan Lynch - Texans
Old 11-25-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
ROUND 1
1) Johnny Manziel** - Jaguars - don't see this happening - I think Bridgewater ends up in Jacksonville.
2) Teddy Bridgewater* - Buccanneers - Glennon is easily the best rookie QB and appears to be someone that franchise can build around.
3) Tahj Boyd - Browns - isn't a first round caliber QB. I would project Mettenberger here as the Browns have two first round draft picks and Mettenberger would be the type of QB Norv Turner wants running his offense.

ROUND 2
4) Marcus Mariota**- Cardinals - Arians has been on the record saying he likes his QBs playing from the pocket. Mariota is the antithesis of that. I would say Carr could end up here or Mettenberger if he falls to round 2.
5) AJ McCarron - Titans - this actually makes a little sense although the Titans may give Locker another year. He has had bad luck with injuries.
6) Derek Carr - Vikings - Maybe a guy like Jimmy Garppolo sneaks into the second - substantial buzz around this kid? I think Carr goes earlier. Vikings also have a terrible secondary besides Harrison Smith.

ROUND 3
7) Stephen Morris - Rams - can't argue this pick, Rams need depth and a potential starter if Bradford continues to be inconsistent.
8) Aaron Murray - Chiefs - Chiefs are high on Bray and have Chase Daniel as the backup. This is to high for Aaron Murray.

ROUNDS 4-5
9) Zach Mettenberger - Giants - he is a first rounder, they drafted Nassib this past year.
10) Jordan Lynch - Texans - maybe as an RB. I could see the current regime going for someone like David Fales if they are still employed come draft time.
Also Oakland, Buffalo and the Jets may also be drafting QBs fairly early.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see Boyd getting drafted over Carr or Mettenberger.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll pass on the Bucs drafting a quarterback. Glennon has earned a shot at the starting job next year.
Old 11-25-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like what SolidGold said. However, Murray should be a perfect fit for Texans in 3rd if you really think he ends up in that round.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really need an explanation of your QB rankings and why these players fit these teams.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, these are pretty bad. Both the round you have the QBs going and the teams you have them going to. I'm guessing the Bears take a top 10 QB also.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiz View Post
I really need an explanation of your QB rankings and why these players fit these teams.
* Jacksonville needs to sell tickets before they move to London.. Johnny Manziel sells tickets.
* Glennon is awful.
* Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
* Arizona sucks. They need a QB with some spark.
* Titans can't always rely on Locker.
* Derek Carr has perhaps the most potential of any QB. Freeman? Ponder? C'mon man..
* Sam Bradford isn't capable of starting a full season.
* Aaron Murray is a game manager - aka - Alex Smith.
* Zach Mettenberger is overrated as hell.
* Jordan Lynch can actually pass. and run.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
* Jacksonville needs to sell tickets before they move to London.. Johnny Manziel sells tickets.
* Glennon is awful.
* Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
* Derek Carr has perhaps the most potential of any QB. Freeman? Ponder? C'mon man..
Glennon is awful? He's has 13-4 TD to INT ratio, 2 of those came in the 2nd half against the "suckie" Arizona Cardinals, he's completing 62% of his passes in his rookie season, oh and he's been sacked 21 times in only 8 starts. Not saying he is the 2nd coming of Steve Young but I don't think awful is the correct label.

Sick Sig by the BONEKRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheem Morris
Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.
bigfreak314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
* Glennon is awful.
So much in here worthy of a sig quote. I think I'll take the Boyd comment for 800 Alex.

Terribly stupid thread btw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL these ratings. Manziel? Really? Jacksonville does that, they're cursed.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So much fail.

Have you even watched the NFL or CFB this year?

Not saying Arizona won't draft a QB, but they do not suck. They are 7-4 in the toughest division in football.

Glennon has been quite good, TB will not draft a QB in the first round. If Jacksonville was interested in simply selling tickets, they would have signed Tebow.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I don't see Boyd getting drafted over Carr or Mettenberger.
Carr in the second round seems crazy to me as well. Mettenberger late in the draft doesn't make sense either.

I appreciate the ambition, but when there are like 5 or 6 "wtf" moments in your rankings they cross the line between unique and ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
* Glennon is awful.

I really don't even know how to respond to these...
Old 11-26-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gave a pretty good rebuttal and rational explanation to each one of your predictions. You obviously do not follow either the pro or college game closely and may potentially be a horses ass
Old 11-26-2013, 11:59 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

Alright, let me try:

1. Jacksonville isn't moving after Khan has put $11M and soon to be another $20M into the stadium. Also, the only way Manziel will be like Tebow is in career trajectory, not ticket sales.

2. Been beaten on this one, but in his 8 starts he has a 9th highest QB Rating with a 14-3 ratio.

3. Alright, you need to explain these "Fundamentals" with Boyd, because all I see is "Inconsistency".

4. 7-4 for 'Zona. Just sayin'.

5. Another one you need to explain with Mettenberger.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:33 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mettenberger should get drafted before half those guys in my opinion.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Mettenberger should get drafted before half those guys in my opinion.
I feel Mettenberger has a strong chance of going in the first round. He has thrived under a pro style system with Cam Cameron. He possesses the physical tools that teams love and the improvement he has shown this year suggests he has a decent ceiling to reach. Bridgewater and Carr are the two others from this list I see going in the first round with two out of the three going in the top ten. Manziel is far from a guarantee to go in the first and if he does I think we see a team trading up to the 25-32 range to select him.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I feel Mettenberger has a strong chance of going in the first round. He has thrived under a pro style system with Cam Cameron. He possesses the physical tools that teams love and the improvement he has shown this year suggests he has a decent ceiling to reach. Bridgewater and Carr are the two others from this list I see going in the first round with two out of the three going in the top ten. Manziel is far from a guarantee to go in the first and if he does I think we see a team trading up to the 25-32 range to select him.
Every time I watch Mettenberger this season he makes a few throws that are amazing - his velocity and pure arm strength are some of the best I have ever seen. I think his marked improvement in a pro style offense this season is going to help his stock. If JaMarcus Russell can go first overall - I see no reason why Mettenberger who has identical physical skills and no question marks about work ethic cannot be a first round pick. I think teams like Arizona and Cleveland would be ideal landing spots for him - great coaching staffs that have proven track records of working with and developing QBs.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Phins827
Rookie

Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
* Glennon is awful.
Hahhahahahhahahahahahahahhaha....... Hahahhahahahahhahahahha....... Almost done.... Hahahahhahahahahahha...... I'm sorry
Phins827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's without a doubt my favorite quarterback in this class not named Teddy.