Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-02-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Breaking news, I am quite the douchebag.
Wait, how is this breaking news?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I Thought people thought Canadians were nice.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

beneath their cold moose like shell lies a warm mapley center

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Ok, so here's a dilemma. I am InstaGraham and obviously with my 3-9 record I am not making the playoffs. But I control who wins the regular season title and the $700 payout for that. I have Wilson, Graham and Thomas tonight, but Stars and Stripes has said that I ain't getting anything from him, so naturally I benched all my players now, thus why my projection is final so to speak.

Would it be wrong to do that? Giving the win to Just the Tip.

Side note, Just the Tip is my best friend and I'm almost certain I'd get my money back that I put into it.
Yes, it would be wrong. Adding the fact that you think you'd get money back for it makes it collusion, which is the fast track to FF blackballing.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I Thought people thought Canadians were nice.
He's not your buddy, guy.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody else in an NFL.com winners league?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some advice please guys. I have Luck and he's been blowing lately, I got 2nd place in my league and have a bye, but I want to pick up another QB as insurance if Luck continues to blow. Here are the FA options.

Keenum, Fitzmagic, Mike Glennon, Palmer, Josh McCown.

At first I was going Palmer 100% but I saw his next three games on his schedule and they're really tough. I am kinda leaning McCown, but when does the Cutler come back?

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I need Hauschka to get 9 points or less to lock up the 1 seed in one league.

I want him to get 11 points so someone I can't stand doesn't make the playoffs in another league.

So here's hoping for 9 or less or 11 or more!
Hauschka is seriously gonna finish with 10 points. **** me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad I didn't need Lynch to win
Old 12-02-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Missed the playoffs in one of my leagues because someone started Joique Bell over Marshawn Lynch for 13 extra points and as a result beat me by 12 points overall this year for the tiebreaker.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

People like that don't deserve to play. Total **** luck.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, I leave people in on Thursday games accidentally all the time (Lynch was coming off of a bye) and that would probably triple if the games started at noon. A good break for him, or he is shrewd beyond belief. But not deserving to play is reserved for the Rufi of the world. I feel for you, though, irish.

The guy that had to win to claim the last spot in my league probably scored more points than anyone all year. Decker, Gordon, Wilson. Really makes you feel comfortable heading into knockout games.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:15 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Playoff time. PPR. Pick a QB. 1 RB (Forte is starting), 1 WR (Gordon is starting) and a Flex from the rest.

QB
Romo vs Chicago
Glennon vs Buffalo

RB
Lynch vs San Francisco
Andre Brown vs San Diego
Vereen vs Cleveland

WR
Garcon vs Kansas City
Decker vs Tennessee

Flex
From the rest
Old 12-03-2013, 08:58 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Playoff time. PPR. Pick a QB. 1 RB (Forte is starting), 1 WR (Gordon is starting) and a Flex from the rest.

QB
Romo vs Chicago
Glennon vs Buffalo

RB
Lynch vs San Francisco
Andre Brown vs San Diego
Vereen vs Cleveland

WR
Garcon vs Kansas City
Decker vs Tennessee

Flex
From the rest
The bolded is what I would go with. Lynch doesn't seem to be bothered much by our Defense. I'd flex Vereen at this point. That guy is PPR gold. He might not have as good of a chance of "blowing up" like some of your other guys, but 15 pts seems to be pretty much a given for him. Your WR's are a little more tricky. I'd go with Washington's #1 over Decker when it comes down to it, though. Decker won't have a rookie to abuse this week against Tennessee.

Good team. Good luck.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 point PPR

Choose 2:

Morris vs KC
Shady vs Detroit
Andre Brown vs SD
Spiller vs TB

Choose 2:

DT vs Ten
Cruz vs SD
VJax vs Buf
Kennan Allen vs NYG

Choose 1 Flex:

Any above

Choose 1:

Vernon Davis vs Sea
Charles Clay vs Pittsburgh

Also, would you pick up Ladarius Green and start him over any of the two TEs I mentioned. Sorry this is so long, but I'm in a HUGE game as this is the second week of the first round and I"m only up by 10 and he has some great match ups and I don't wanna make the wrong choice.

Last edited by Hines : 12-03-2013 at 10:49 AM.
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
1 point PPR

Choose 2:

Morris vs KC
Shady vs Detroit
Andre Brown vs SD
Spiller vs TB

Choose 2:

DT vs Ten
Cruz vs SD
VJax vs Buf

Choose 1 Flex:

Any above

Choose 1:

Vernon Davis vs Sea

Also, would you pick up Ladarius Green and start him over any of the two TEs I mentioned. Sorry this is so long, but I'm in a HUGE game as this is the second week of the first round and I"m only up by 10 and he has some great match ups and I don't wanna make the wrong choice.
Shady and Brown

DT88 and VJAX

Morris

Clay-reasoning is he gets a high volume of targets. Green's dependant on TD's for points.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, need your help guys:

1st round of the playoffs and I'm the #1 seed...need to start 3 WR's (one will be my flex):

Gordon vs. NE
Keenan Allen vs. NYG
Alshon Jeffery vs. Dallas
Vincent Jackson vs. Buffalo

I've been sticking with the Gordon/Alshon/Allen combo for...well pretty much the whole season, but I made a late season trade for Vincent Jackson (traded Mike Wallace and a IDP) and wonder if he might be a better play than Allen.

However, my opponent has Rivers starting, so Allen might do a decent job of semi-cancelling him out.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99 View Post

1st round of the playoffs and I'm the #1 seed...need to start 3 WR's (one will be my flex):

Gordon vs. NE
Keenan Allen vs. NYG

I've been sticking with the Gordon/Alshon/Allen combo for...well pretty much the whole season, but I made a late season trade for Vincent Jackson (traded Mike Wallace and a IDP) and wonder if he might be a better play than Allen.

However, my opponent has Rivers starting, so Allen might do a decent job of semi-cancelling him out.
If it ain't broke don't fix it
Old 12-03-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Some advice please guys. I have Luck and he's been blowing lately, I got 2nd place in my league and have a bye, but I want to pick up another QB as insurance if Luck continues to blow. Here are the FA options.

Keenum, Fitzmagic, Mike Glennon, Palmer, Josh McCown.

At first I was going Palmer 100% but I saw his next three games on his schedule and they're really tough. I am kinda leaning McCown, but when does the Cutler come back?
McCown/Cutler. (or do you not own Cutler, too?)
Keenum would be my second choice.

Quote:

QB
Romo vs Chicago
Glennon vs Buffalo

RB
Lynch vs San Francisco
Andre Brown vs San Diego
Vereen vs Cleveland

WR
Garcon vs Kansas City
Decker vs Tennessee

Flex
From the rest
I agree that Romo / Lynch / Vereen / Garcon are the best choices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Eh, I leave people in on Thursday games accidentally all the time (Lynch was coming off of a bye) and that would probably triple if the games started at noon. A good break for him, or he is shrewd beyond belief. But not deserving to play is reserved for the Rufi of the world. I feel for you, though, irish.

The guy that had to win to claim the last spot in my league probably scored more points than anyone all year. Decker, Gordon, Wilson. Really makes you feel comfortable heading into knockout games.
must spread rep around . . .

There's always a ton of luck in FF. It's maddening at times, but it's always there. I was on the positive side of it, with a spoiler game that knocked out a team that would have beat me in tie breakers had he won last night.

Old 12-03-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Defense. Do I go New England vs Cleveland or San Diego vs Giants?

And this is in another league. Which QB to start?

Palmer vs STL
Glennon vs Buffalo
Fitzpatrick vs Denver
Manuel vs TB

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 12-03-2013 at 11:53 AM.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
1 point PPR

Choose 2:

Morris vs KC
Shady vs Detroit
Andre Brown vs SD
Spiller vs TB

Choose 2:

DT vs Ten
Cruz vs SD
VJax vs Buf
Kennan Allen vs NYG

Choose 1 Flex:

Any above

Choose 1:

Vernon Davis vs Sea

With Spiller finally posting strong numbers, I'd have a hard time sitting him. PPR puts it over the top for me, especially since I see the NYG/SD game being more pass heavy. Benching Morris is hard but it's tough to ignore the trend and, despite a floundering KC DST, I think they can do the same thing to Washington that NYG just did.

I do like the idea of Green at TE but think Davis is the stud and you have to start him. Crabtree being back should open things up some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99 View Post

Gordon vs. NE
Keenan Allen vs. NYG

NYG has been playing great D recently. Obviously, the only real choice is Allen vs. Jackson but I just can't see sitting Jackson with the way he's been playing. If Cutler starts then maybe Jeffery becomes a bit more of a question mark since Cutler looks to Marshall all the time, but it's still too tough to bench him right now.

Old 12-03-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is ace sanders worth using my #4 waiver order on in 16-team, ppr?
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Defense. Do I go New England vs Cleveland or San Diego vs Giants?

And this is in another league. Which QB to start?

Palmer vs STL
Glennon vs Buffalo
Fitzpatrick vs Denver
Manuel vs TB
Definitely NE. I'd say it's safe to assume the game plan will be to eliminate Josh Gordon and make someone else work. I don't know that I believe they have a someone else that can do it.

I'd go Manuel, but I don't like any of those options. Fitz looks like a great start based on what should be a need to throw all game but I don't really trust him, especially if it's a bit windy.

Old 12-03-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
With Spiller finally posting strong numbers, I'd have a hard time sitting him. PPR puts it over the top for me, especially since I see the NYG/SD game being more pass heavy. Benching Morris is hard but it's tough to ignore the trend and, despite a floundering KC DST, I think they can do the same thing to Washington that NYG just did.

I do like the idea of Green at TE but think Davis is the stud and you have to start him. Crabtree being back should open things up some.

NYG has been playing great D recently. Obviously, the only real choice is Allen vs. Jackson but I just can't see sitting Jackson with the way he's ifbeen playing. If Cutler starts then maybe Jeffery becomes a bit more of a question mark since Cutler looks to Marshall all the time, but it's still too tough to bench him right now.
If you think SD-NYG will be more passing, why Jackson over Cruz then?