Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-04-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default ESPN risks journalistic integrity with SEC Network investment

Published on a NOLA site.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your SEC obsession is quite sad. You should focus more on the Big 10 title game this weekend.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't disagree with your opinion on the subject, but please give it a rest right now. You're posting like you just figured it out, and nobody else knows.

If tOSU takes care of business, SEC ain't jumping that. Relax bruh bruh.
Old 12-04-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN has no journalistic integrity to risk
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All major media outlets in this country are owned by large corporations. These large corporations have agendas beyond reporting the news. Journalistic integrity from major media outlets has been in question a long time.
Old 12-04-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you really need to make a new thread every time you want to btch about the SEC?
Old 12-04-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
All major media outlets in this country are owned by large corporations. These large corporations have agendas beyond reporting the news. Journalistic integrity from major media outlets has been in question a long time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGjOsfV3ar8
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I should put all of these in a "I'm tired of constantly hearing about the infinite superiority of the ******* SEC and this is how I cope with it" thread.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the only time the "superiority" of the SEC has been discussed at length on here in the past month, maybe even this season, was when you started the 'why the SEC isn't as good as you think' thread.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
the only time the "superiority" of the SEC has been discussed at length on here in the past month, maybe even this season, was when you started the 'why the SEC isn't as good as you think' thread.
My balls. Lick them.

And no, it's not only when me or another SEC hater brings it up. Any time the BCS is discussed or OSU is discussed, some people need to go out of their way to **** on people.

This is what 7 years of getting **** on produces. And, yes, I obviously have an issue.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
My balls. Lick them.

And no, it's not only when me or another SEC hater brings it up. Any time the BCS is discussed or OSU is discussed, some people need to go out of their way to **** on people.

This is what 7 years of getting **** on produces. And, yes, I obviously have an issue.
this forum is, from everything I've read, in favor of OSU playing in the national championship - myself included. and while I understand your frustration with media outlets like ESPN, at the end of the day they're just trying to stir **** and get ratings by talking about how Auburn could make the BCS NC. people are caught up in that emotional high and they're simply exploiting it. at the end of the day a FSU/OSU national championship rests on whether or not each team wins its respective conference championship. nobody gets a vote in these polls by letting ESPN's ******** persuade them to do one thing or another
Old 12-04-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
this forum is, from everything I've read, in favor of OSU playing in the national championship - myself included. and while I understand your frustration with media outlets like ESPN, at the end of the day they're just trying to stir **** and get ratings by talking about how Auburn could make the BCS NC. people are caught up in that emotional high and they're simply exploiting it. at the end of the day a FSU/OSU national championship rests on whether or not each team wins its respective conference championship. nobody gets a vote in these polls by letting ESPN's ******** persuade them to do one thing or another
I appreciate you and normal (and far too sane wrt Florida) perspective.

I had backed away from sportsball fandom because of the ESPN circus for the reason you outlined. Muckrakers. But I've slipped back into irrationality as I get caught up in the OSU success. Stupid, I know.

I have been officially caught hook, line, and sinker by their trolling.

Again, I know that I am stupid. I'll stop blasting out anti-sec stuff as most SEC fans here are actually good peeps.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And Fox Sports gets a pass for owning the Big Ten Network?
Old 12-04-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
And Fox Sports gets a pass for owning the Big Ten Network?
who the **** watches fox sports?
Old 12-04-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What sbh says. FS1 is awful. I only watch it for soccer & UFC.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 12-04-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
ESPN has no journalistic integrity to risk
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
My balls. Lick them.

Quote:

All of these are accurate.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
who the **** watches espn?
Old 12-04-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
who the **** watches espn?
I'd assume everyone that enjoys live sports?

Duke Blue Devils