Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-22-2013, 05:17 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
We wear the same brand of shoes.....good to know.
This makes me feel dirty.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going casual, I wear something along these lines

I have them in assorted colors so I can match my outfit better. When wearing shorts, just a simple pair or black or dark brown flip flops.

If I'm going out, I'm rock out some black or dark brown loafers with a dark pair of jeans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:42 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
You guys only wear basketball shoes when you play basketball, right?
I have double jointed ankles that constantly get rolled and sprained if my shoes don't have support. The only real options for me are basketball shoes and boots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:58 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 10-31-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any other sneakerheads on SWDC?
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Any other sneakerheads on SWDC?
Absolutely a sneakerhead/nice shoes head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I have double jointed ankles that constantly get rolled and sprained if my shoes don't have support. The only real options for me are basketball shoes and boots.
zomg steph curry???
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:15 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Absolutely a sneakerhead/nice shoes head
That's what's up. You on NT or SoleCollector?
Old 10-31-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's what's up. You on NT or SoleCollector?
I am on Nike talk, spend a lot of time on the MLB feet section and what not.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I am on Nike talk, spend a lot of time on the MLB feet section and what not.
Coo. I mostly post in the WDYWT thread. How deep is your collection? What are you into mostly?
Old 10-31-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Well I have a couple pairs of Mikes...but my collection ranges so far.

Lots of vans, lots of frees, up to two pairs of flyknits now, sperry's, you name em I got em.

Flyknits are my new obsession which sucks because they are not cheap shoes.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Yea Flyknits are coo...got the purple trainers. Wanted to get a pair of the multi-colors mids but never got around to it. But Im like you, got a wide range. Don't rock Jordans tho. Never did even as a kid so didn't see the need to start as an adult. Mainly drawn to runners now. When I was younger, I only rocked Nike, mainly bball and cross-trainers but now I'm into all brands. Lost count some time ago but I'd say I'm 200+ pairs deep now.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 11-03-2013 at 06:40 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

air max 90s and 1s all day I have too many shoes although I've slowed down my purchasing in the past few months I do still occasionally go to the nike outlet to see if there is anything worth grabbing for cheap. I'm not a big Jordan guy either I just own a pair of 1s and 7s and planning on picking up the oreo 5s next month.

Last edited by bantx : 10-31-2013 at 02:22 PM.
bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was looking at some black Jimmy Choo sneakers till I noticed they ran around 600 dollars a pair. My wife just said keep going.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Yea those designer sneakers are steep. Friend of mines has the all red Kanye LV's....ran him $1300 smh. I have a price limit. Nothing over $250, no matter how badly I want them. But if you got it to spend, more power to you though
Old 10-31-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea those designer sneakers are steep. Friend of mines has the all red Kanye LV's....ran him $1300 smh. I have a price limit. Nothing over $250, no matter how badly I want them. But if you got it to spend, more power to you though
I've been known to drop some serious money on clothes but 6 bills for shoes is a bit much. I'd probably have to hit a jackpot in Vegas then I'd spring for them there. You know they have designer stores all over that place.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you, Judy.

Old 11-14-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

New shoes for the gym.

Quote:
Old 11-14-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
**** you, Judy.

$2000 shoes? I wonder how those super clean lines hold up over time. They're kind of a weird inbetween of chisel toe and round toe.
Old 12-04-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:

New shoes for the gym.
I'm not a fan of the use of flywire or any kind of mesh material on the Roshe but hat's a nice cw tho. Roshe's are some of the most comfy shoes you can own. Got a pair of the Iguanas myself.
Old 12-05-2013, 08:09 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ordered these and a day before they arrive, it ******* snows. fml.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need brown loafers in the 100 dollar range. Light brown, almost tan.

Any suggestions?
Old 12-05-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I need brown loafers in the 100 dollar range. Light brown, almost tan.

Any suggestions?
What size my man?

Quote:
Old 12-05-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What size my man?
Size 10. If it's a wide loafer maybe a 9.5 but probably 10.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Size 10. If it's a wide loafer maybe a 9.5 but probably 10.
http://www.amazon.com/JD-Fisk-Hardy-...illsboro+shoes

Damn man, Jackthreads is usually just full of tan loafers for super good deals. I just actually posted a ton for Fenikz like a week or 2 ago and they are all out.

Thought I would find some crazy amount of dope shoes for you, but Im super embarrassed haha.

Quote: