Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-04-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I guess I don't see the regurgitating villains. Boyd, sure but hes a central character. Maggie and the family were pretty awesome antagonists to deal with in season 2, season 3 had a couple of different villains (Quarrels and the crazy blonde guy), and 4 didn't really have a central villain.
4 had a central plot based on a number of newer villains, which was the basic point. And the "regurgitating" villains thing is total bull. Glad we could be on the same page for something here Justin.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I thought the last 2-3 episodes of SHIELD have been really strong. Also Skye and Simmons are hot.
Agreed on this but more so with the second part. Simmons accents puts her on top over Skye for me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched the pilot of Orange is the New Black today. I wasn't overly intrigued but I'll give it another episode or two.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Agreed on this but more so with the second part. Simmons accents puts her on top over Skye for me.
I ALMOST agree with you, but I love mixed girls, so Skye > Simmons.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Justified is a great show and anyone who thinks differently is both subjectively and objectively wrong.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I ALMOST agree with you, but I love mixed girls, so Skye > Simmons.
That's understandable. This one is so close I couldn't hate on anyone who went the other way.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
4 had a central plot based on a number of newer villains, which was the basic point. And the "regurgitating" villains thing is total bull. Glad we could be on the same page for something here Justin.
In all honesty, I'm more on the same page with you than you would think about alot of things. Occasionally I like to just argue with you.

Also now that breaking bad is over, I'd say Justified is one of the premiere shows to be tuning in to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I should probably get to watching Justified now. They've been sitting in my hard drive for quite some time now.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In all honesty, I'm more on the same page with you than you would think about alot of things. Occasionally I like to just argue with you.

Also now that breaking bad is over, I'd say Justified is one of the premiere shows to be tuning in to.
Pretty much. Goggins is the best actor on TV and Olyphant is the man, so on that alone...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-05-2013, 12:50 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This south park GoT trilogy has been wonderful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:53 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Netflix is releasing season 2 of House of Cards next Valentine's Day. The trailer is below and it is almost as exciting as the show itself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Started Peep Show. Love it.
That show is so great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I like House of Cards but Orange is the New Black is easily Netflix's best exclusive show.

House of cards really bummed me out on netflix shows, plus I'm kinda bitter at them still. I'll try orange is the new black again but I really couldn't get into the pilot the first time I tried.

Quote:

Last edited by cgf (Rosebud) : 12-05-2013 at 12:55 AM.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
House of cards really bummed me out on netflix shows, plus I'm kinda bitter at them still. I'll try orange is the new black again but I really couldn't get into the pilot the first time I tried.
It doesn't really hit it's stride till mid season.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just getting around to the South Park game of thrones/console war episodes, and oh my god yes. The quality of this show may have gone down but generally Matt and Trey nail three part epics and this is no different.

"NOOOO, you can't die! Everyone really likes you!", "Why are there so many weiners in GoT?? I keep waiting for the zombies and dragons to show up and mess everyone up, but all we get is wieners" is so perfect for describing that show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
It doesn't really hit it's stride till mid season.
Sounds good, I was planning on getting to it at some point and forcing myself to get at least a few episodes in, but I finished going through Battlestar Galactica again and just started Coupling.

Quote:
Just getting around to the South Park game of thrones/console war episodes, and oh my god yes. The quality of this show may have gone down but generally Matt and Trey nail three part epics and this is no different.

"NOOOO, you can't die! Everyone really likes you!", "Why are there so many weiners in GoT?? I keep waiting for the zombies and dragons to show up and mess everyone up, but all we get is wieners" is so perfect for describing that show.
Eh, there's more episodes that don't stand out but the highs are still amazing and this trilogy was great. Loved the old man in the garden, loved princess kenny, loved the red-robin wedding, and absolutely adored that ending.

Quote:
Old 12-05-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My body is ready

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

Holy ****, got Coupling on while I pack and episode 4 is absolutely astounding.

Quote:
Old 12-05-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought the last 2-3 episodes of SHIELD have been really strong. Also Skye and Simmons are hot.
I was fairly sure it'd been cancelled.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm shamelessly like Scandal. Easily the worst show I've ever liked, but something about it I just have to keep watching.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I'm shamelessly like Scandal. Easily the worst show I've ever liked, but something about it I just have to keep watching.
Scandal is hardly a bad show. You've liked much worse.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-05-2013, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Scandal is hardly a bad show. You've liked much worse.
It's so corny at times I almost feel bad watching it. But the main story itself has me trapped.

If it wasn't for Popes employees id like it so much more, they're all over the top horrible.

That said, I do also love Cougar Town. Judge away.

Old 12-05-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
It's so corny at times I almost feel bad watching it. But the main story itself has me trapped.

If it wasn't for Popes employees id like it so much more, they're all over the top horrible.

Pretty sure I admitted to loving Cougar Town before you did. Step up your game.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-05-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Pretty sure I admitted to loving Cougar Town before you did. Step up your game.
I don't think I've ever heard anyone say anything positive about Cougar Town before. I'm not sure I can get any more shameful than that.

Old 12-05-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I don't think I've ever heard anyone say anything positive about Cougar Town before. I'm not sure I can get any more shameful than that.
It's a wisely praised show with a mega cult following. It's not Two and a Half Men.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-05-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

http://youtu.be/2u3eQc_rx54?t=41s
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched most of the first season of Cougar Town with the ex. Have to admit that it's a pretty decent chick show. It's definitely a chick show, though. And if you're watching the show and are not a chick and don't have a chick in the room, there's some sort of chemical imbalance going on.