7. Bills - DE Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame.
14. Steelers - TE Eric Ebron, North Carolina.
15. Ravens - WR Sammy Watkins, Clemson.
17. Cardinals - OT Cyrus Kouandjio, Alabama.
18. Packers - TE Jace Amaro, Texas Tech.
6. Bills - OT Antonio Richardson, Tennessee.
8. Raiders - OT Brandon Scherff, Iowa.
7. Bills - DE Kareem Martin, North Carolina.
9. Browns - G Gabe Jackson, Mississippi State.
6. Bills - FS Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Nebraska.
12. Chargers - OLB Devon Kennar, USC.
18. Packers - OLB Dee Ford, Auburn.
22. Eagles - CB Ross Cockrell, Duke.
32. Lions - CB Jaylen Watkins, Florida.[/QUOTE]
Not digging Tuitt in the first, I know the BBills message boards have some love for him as the "missing link" on D, but with Ebron and Watkins on the board I dont see how they pass on either or Cyrus, even Amano for Tuitt. Just my opinion, but Ebron is the way to go with Mack off the board. I am not sure Tuitt would even start next year...
In the second, I like Richardson, Scherff would work too.
In the third I dont see how they take a 2nd DE, or even one in general over Jackson, Lugarsky doesnt get any push and is a decent run blocker, but Jackson would be a huge upgrade IMO.
In the 4th, FS is not a huge need, even if Byrd leaves, they drafted a couple last year and have Leonard as a half way decent option to hold down the fort, even if he is terrible in run support in case. IMO a CB or OLB would be more likely.
1 - Ebron (TE)
2 - Richardson (T)
3- Jackson (G)
4 - Cockrell (CB)
This would surround Manuel with the talent he should be able to develop with at postions of need, the offense is more of a issue IMO at this time than the defense and this mock addresses the main issues with appropriate talent...
"It must be contract year!"