Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-08-2013, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Down 45 he's done I have Romo/Forte/Witten. Do I have a shot?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was up 60 against Cam/Colston/Bailey now I'm only up by 8
Old 12-08-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Down 45 he's done I have Romo/Forte/Witten. Do I have a shot?
Nope. None. May as well bench them.

Really not sure how these posts are supposed to be answered other than "Of course you have a shot, it's fantasy football and you're not starting any Jets."

I'd imagine you have a fine shot but really I have no idea. Good luck, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Nope. None. May as well bench them.

Really not sure how these posts are supposed to be answered other than "Of course you have a shot, it's fantasy football and you're not starting any Jets."

I'd imagine you have a fine shot but really I have no idea. Good luck, though.
I was just looking for the good luck i suppose. Thanks.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:44 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forte/Jeffery +6 vs McCown/Bailey non-ppr, who do you got?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:33 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Forte/Jeffery
Old 12-09-2013, 07:40 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course on my bye week my team cranks out 206.5 points, out scoring every playoff team by over 100 right now....only to taunt me when I probably score 50 next week....
Old 12-09-2013, 08:08 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need 16 from Romo + Dallas D

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Of course on my bye week my team cranks out 206.5 points, out scoring every playoff team by over 100 right now....only to taunt me when I probably score 50 next week....
I am so there. Brees/Charles/Vereen/Allen/Graham/Chiefs defense would have me way ahead of everyone and Dez/Alshon haven't even played yet. I don't expect a stinker from this group next week, but of course I am in fear of it.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lost in the first round in one $$$ league and it was a fitting end. I climbed from 0-3 to 1-5 and still pulled off a playoff berth. But I got to 0-3 & 1-5 with just tremendously awful lineup decisions and lost by the whopping difference between the Chiefs DST and the Raiders DST. The worst part is that someone dropped the Chiefs, I added them, but still didn't pull the trigger on starting them.

Need 34 out of Romo tonight in a high scoring league where his average is 26 and he only broke 30 3 times this season. Not looking good.

Bye week in my highest buy in but I just lost Gronk. C'mon Delanie Walker!!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did they announce Reggie wasn't playing before the kick? I didn't see anything on twitter about it, so I'm pissed I messed that up the first week of playoffs. Add in the fact Calvin Johnson couldn't see the ball and Gronk getting hurt doesn't help. Luckily it's a two week playoff system, I'm down 51 non-ppr with Alshon and Forte playing tonight, so I'm hoping to pull within 20 before next weeks matchup.

As far as next week goes, needing to replace my flex spot for Gronk. I had him and Jimmy Graham which couldn't have gone much better until the injury.

Since I'll be studying for finals all week I'll forget to ask this at another time likely. Who to start next week as a flex?

Alfred Morris vs. ATL
Bobby Rainey vs. San Fran
Keenan Allen vs. Denver
Crabtree vs. TB
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Morris. Atlanta's run d is horrid.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I Pulled It Off In Both Leagues!!!!
Old 12-09-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A guy in my league laid down to let me into the playoffs because he thought I was an easier matchup.

I beat him in the first round.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 11:14 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Made it to the 2nd round in 4 out of 5 leagues after Romo/Witten somehow outscored Murray/Dez.

So many tough decisions to make this week. Especially with all the injuries.

And then when you pick up Da'Rick Rogers in all leagues, do you play him? lol
Old 12-09-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

And with only four teams left in a bunch of leagues, I'd suggest playing defense on the waiver wire too.

Da'Rick Rogers
Dennis Pitta
Toby Gerhart
Daniel Thomas
Roy Helu Jr.

Those are all adds who could pay huge dividends down the stretch. Just off the top of my head. And you might as well pick them all up if you can.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:11 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

If A-Rod starts do I start Nelson over Andre Brown?
Old 12-10-2013, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Also, how I feel moving past the first round for the first time ever.

Old 12-10-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Currently my D/ST is the Rams (which didn't play out all that well for me, but got me to the second round). Obviously I don't want to be playing them against the Saints.

There's nothing on waivers because owners in my league have multiple defenses. I'm looking at the Saints (@ Rams) as the clear cut best option with the next best two probably the Bucs (vs. SF) and the Jags (vs. BUF).

I've currently got the top waiver priority. Do I use that on the Saints or roll the dice and hang on to it, try to pick them up early as a FA and know there's a chance I have to go with Tampa or Jacksonville?

I don't expect any of the other semifinal teams to make a play for the Saints, but not sure how active everyone else will be given there are still small payouts for whoever finishes with top points in a given week.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Currently my D/ST is the Rams (which didn't play out all that well for me, but got me to the second round). Obviously I don't want to be playing them against the Saints.

There's nothing on waivers because owners in my league have multiple defenses. I'm looking at the Saints (@ Rams) as the clear cut best option with the next best two probably the Bucs (vs. SF) and the Jags (vs. BUF).

I've currently got the top waiver priority. Do I use that on the Saints or roll the dice and hang on to it, try to pick them up early as a FA and know there's a chance I have to go with Tampa or Jacksonville?

I don't expect any of the other semifinal teams to make a play for the Saints, but not sure how active everyone else will be given there are still small payouts for whoever finishes with top points in a given week.
You should be able to hold on to that #2 and get them.

If Cutler can't go who do I start?

Big Ben vs Cincy
Tannehill vs NE

Also which TE?
Miller vs NE
Fleener vs Houston
Pitta vs Detroit
Old 12-10-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say use the waiver on someone else but I've had my defense snatched twice from me doing this

Pitta

Old 12-10-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Who should I use my #1 waiver on? Non-PPR

Dennis Pitta(@ Det, vs NE)
Toby Gerhart(vs Phi, @ Cin)
Daniel Thomas(vs NE, @ Buf)
Da'Rick Rogers(vs Hou, @ KC)

maybe play defense with it?

my opponent's team

Old 12-10-2013, 10:24 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say Tannehill/Pitta Bert.

I think Pitta for you too fenikz. Your WR's are all solid, Gerhart doesn't break into your lineup, but Pitta maybe if he puts up a solid game next week. Plus your opponent doesn't have much at TE so it helps there too, I think that's the best move both ways.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
Did they announce Reggie wasn't playing before the kick? I didn't see anything on twitter about it, so I'm pissed I messed that up the first week of playoffs. Add in the fact Calvin Johnson couldn't see the ball and Gronk getting hurt doesn't help. Luckily it's a two week playoff system, I'm down 51 non-ppr with Alshon and Forte playing tonight, so I'm hoping to pull within 20 before next weeks matchup.

As far as next week goes, needing to replace my flex spot for Gronk. I had him and Jimmy Graham which couldn't have gone much better until the injury.

Since I'll be studying for finals all week I'll forget to ask this at another time likely. Who to start next week as a flex?

Alfred Morris vs. ATL
Bobby Rainey vs. San Fran
Keenan Allen vs. Denver
Crabtree vs. TB
Allen. Shootout City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
A guy in my league laid down to let me into the playoffs because he thought I was an easier matchup.

I beat him in the first round.
So glad to hear this! I hate that ****!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
If A-Rod starts do I start Nelson over Andre Brown?
Nelson, either way. The Cowboys D is awful. Even with a bad, backup QB, I'd play him over Andre vs. the Seahawks.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Brown vs Sea or Spiller vs Jax?