Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-15-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone trade me a QB. Now.
Docta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:46 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suck it, Brodie
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Someone trade me a QB. Now.
You may have Brandon Weeden for Vincent Brown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Brown Leader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Three of my top four picks were Doug Martin, Shane Vereen, and Miles Austin. I ain't even worried.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:46 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone find themselves in need of a TE? I have Reed available for trade... possibly Graham. Depends on what is offered in return. I'd start them both but we can't flex TE's. So one of them is gonna be useless to me going forward.

Looking for RB help in return, possibly WR.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank god for Golden Tate. Took down the undefeated Urban Achievers.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:22 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which one of you bastards beat me without a starting QB this week?
Old 11-08-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Which one of you bastards beat me without a starting QB this week?
Not anymore. Ouch.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

injuriez killed me this year :C

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Not anymore. Ouch.
Oh... Sorry for calling that guy a bastard. Dreaded stat corrections. Sucks.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Oh... Sorry for calling that guy a bastard. Dreaded stat corrections. Sucks.
I meant, ouch, they took away his win. Call him a bastard all you like.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
injuriez killed me this year :C
I was leading in points up until this week and I'm easily going to finish under .500 now. Everyone got hurt and I had Jeff Tuel starting at one point and it's all gotten very ugly.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Damn you Ellerbe. Mike James was my ace in the hole. I think my team's officially finished.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 11-13-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Damn you Ellerbe. Mike James was my ace in the hole. I think my team's officially finished.
Ellerbe was starting at LB for me when that happened.

Which, coincidentally, helped me beat my brother in another league by 6 points. He actually had James and Miller left going into Monday night. Looked like a for sure win for him... crazy game, this fantasy football...
Old 12-11-2013, 05:36 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

At this very moment...

Projected points for our matchup this week Docta, 142.73 - 142.73. Not that that means anything. Just never seen it even before.
Old 12-23-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

See y'all next season as I aim to repeat!
Old 12-24-2013, 12:18 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

congrats! Disappointing season for me

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 09:01 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ehh next year, I'm crush it.
Old 12-27-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
See y'all next season as I aim to repeat!
You son of a *****.....

While your team was swell, the Achievers decided to **** the bed in the Championship.

Congrats! I aim to make sure that you don't repeat.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I sucked in this leauge; came in 2nd in the other one though.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finished higher than the position I drafted from! Great success!

Time to celebrate!

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FFF had the last pick in the draft and picked Julio Jones with his 2nd pick.. Think it's time for me to retire.
Docta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
FFF had the last pick in the draft and picked Julio Jones with his 2nd pick.. Think it's time for me to retire.
At least I stayed active, unlike tj in a certain other league... That's embarrassing.