7. Bills - DE Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame.
14. Steelers - TE Eric Ebron, North Carolina.
15. Ravens - WR Sammy Watkins, Clemson.
17. Cardinals - OT Cyrus Kouandjio, Alabama.
18. Packers - TE Jace Amaro, Texas Tech.
6. Bills - OT Antonio Richardson, Tennessee.
8. Raiders - OT Brandon Scherff, Iowa.
7. Bills - DE Kareem Martin, North Carolina.
9. Browns - G Gabe Jackson, Mississippi State.
6. Bills - FS Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Nebraska.
12. Chargers - OLB Devon Kennar, USC.
18. Packers - OLB Dee Ford, Auburn.
22. Eagles - CB Ross Cockrell, Duke.
32. Lions - CB Jaylen Watkins, Florida.[/QUOTE]
Not digging Tuitt in the first, I know the BBills message boards have some love for him as the "missing link" on D, but with Ebron and Watkins on the board I dont see how they pass on either or Cyrus, even Amano for Tuitt. Just my opinion, but Ebron is the way to go with Mack off the board. I am not sure Tuitt would even start next year...
In the second, I like Richardson, Scherff would work too.
In the third I dont see how they take a 2nd DE, or even one in general over Jackson, Lugarsky doesnt get any push and is a decent run blocker, but Jackson would be a huge upgrade IMO.
In the 4th, FS is not a huge need, even if Byrd leaves, they drafted a couple last year and have Leonard as a half way decent option to hold down the fort, even if he is terrible in run support in case. IMO a CB or OLB would be more likely.
1 - Ebron (TE)
2 - Richardson (T)
3- Jackson (G)
4 - Cockrell (CB)
This would surround Manuel with the talent he should be able to develop with at postions of need, the offense is more of a issue IMO at this time than the defense and this mock addresses the main issues with appropriate talent...
An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.