Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-09-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Undefeated next year. All the way to Turbo Man. Fight me and die.
I hate that little kid in that movie for so many reasons. Sinbad was dope

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Would someone give Brown his additional 6.5 points already? This is annoying.
He got more than 6.5. Should make you happy.

Good luck tonight Brodie. I feel like my team put out the best they could do, so your win would be well deserved.

I'm really teetering tonight. I need DeMarco in my other league, but I need him to score low in this league. Gaaaaaaah!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:26 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so, uh, hey Bos: trade backs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
He got more than 6.5. Should make you happy.

Good luck tonight Brodie. I feel like my team put out the best they could do, so your win would be well deserved.

I'm really teetering tonight. I need DeMarco in my other league, but I need him to score low in this league. Gaaaaaaah!
The Burrs D can have 35 points in that case.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The Burrs D can have 35 points in that case.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ouch. Cowboys get to the two and they pass it twice to get the TD.

EDIT: Double ouch. Another short TD pass.

Last edited by Xiomera : 12-09-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Xiomera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Is it game over yet?

I'm so worried.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas defense doing everything in its power to **** Brodeur.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

This will be painful for whoever loses between the 2 of us. I can see Murray scoring a TD here.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 11:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Old 12-09-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Honestly Brodeur, that was a damn good match. My nerves are still unsettled. Well fought. I've had an incredible run of luck.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forte is such a beast, he's been easily my top player and can't wait to see what I put around him Witten and Boldin/Woodhead.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cam New, Gio Ber, and Dre Bly will be my keepers. Well.. I'm set on 2 of those anyways.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Cam New, Gio Ber, and Dre Bly will be my keepers. Well.. I'm set on 2 of those anyways.
Don't give up on Cleo Lemon. That would be short-sighted of you.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Problem with Cleo is that I don't know how good he'll be next year. Everybody knows he'll be great in a few years, but I don't know if I can wait.

Maybe I can keep two QB's though... that's a recipe for success.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey now, I was able to turn keeping two QBs into not making the playoffs. It can be done my friend.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Hey now, I was able to turn keeping two QBs into not making the playoffs. It can be done my friend.
Why exactly did you feel the need to hang onto both all year and keep starting Kendall Hunter? haha
Old 12-11-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Mostly because I give 0 fuckks
Old 12-12-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Hi LT! It's just us!

Old 12-13-2013, 02:27 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Can't say that I'm exactly thrilled with those performances, but we'll see how it goes from here.
Old 12-13-2013, 02:47 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

You're going down!

LT all the way!*

* - Only in this matchup. Otherwise, f-word LTGiants.
Old 12-13-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

That late Prater field goal could be significant.
Old 12-15-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Looks like my luck has run out. Had a memorable run to get to the Championship game, but Congrats LT!
Old 12-15-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Calm down. You know damn well this is far from over.