Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-19-2013, 03:20 AM    (permalink
LeftwichQB7
Rookie

LeftwichQB7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Upcoming Fantasy Draft for Keeper League - What would you do?

Hey guys,

I'm in a fantasy keeper league where you keep your entire roster from one year to the next, meaning annual drafts comprise only true rookies (no re-drafting current NFL players). Additionally, the league is a PPR league where you get 1 point per reception.

I'm stacked at QB, with Brees, Newton, and Glennon. I even had Big Ben, but I will be trading him - along with Vernon Davis (Jordan Cameron and Jordan Reed are my two other TEs) - for Julio Jones, Stevan Ridley, and the #3 overall pick.

Still, I'm in need of WRs and RBs. I'm decent at both positions, but that's where I can improve and where the points are at.

Therefore, that brings me to my question:
What would you do with the following picks if you went 2 WRs and 1 RB:
#3 -
#7 -
#19 -

I've thought of going Watkins, Benjamin (or Lee), and Hyde, respectively. Another realistic type of scenario would be Watkins, Sankey, Abbrederis (or Jordan Matthews). However, I could be overlooking some alternative scenarios. So what do y'all think?
-----

Here's a screenshot of my roster, just so you can get a better for both it and the scoring for different positions:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ps4ee9ab19.png

Not listed are guys on IR. They include David Wilson, Ahmad Bradshaw, Hardesty, Broyles, and Anthony Spencer. Cornelius Carradine and Jordan Reed are on my "taxi squad", which is reserved for rookie players only so that they don't take up a roster spot if they won't be playing.

Last edited by LeftwichQB7 : 12-19-2013 at 03:58 AM.
LeftwichQB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
LeftwichQB7
Rookie

LeftwichQB7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

bump (10 char)
LeftwichQB7 is offline   Reply With Quote