Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-30-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Anyone else doing playoff fantasy on NFL.com?
thinking about it.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys I'm in my first dynasty league. Here's my roster. I have the first pick and we have to draft 4 rookies. Who should I target first? I'm thinking Bishop Sankey first I need RB help in the worst way.

QB: Brady/Dalton
RB: Gore/Sproles/P. Thomas/Blount
WR: A. Johnson/Steve Smith/R. White/G. Tate/J. Jones/L. Moore/K. Stills/T. Williams
TE: Gates
Def: 49'ers
K: Viniteri

I might be able to work a trade one of my WR's sans Johnson for TRICH
Old 05-13-2014, 09:05 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Guys I'm in my first dynasty league. Here's my roster. I have the first pick and we have to draft 4 rookies. Who should I target first? I'm thinking Bishop Sankey first I need RB help in the worst way.

QB: Brady/Dalton
RB: Gore/Sproles/P. Thomas/Blount
WR: A. Johnson/Steve Smith/R. White/G. Tate/J. Jones/L. Moore/K. Stills/T. Williams
TE: Gates
Def: 49'ers
K: Viniteri

I might be able to work a trade one of my WR's sans Johnson for TRICH
Take the best talent in Dynasty leagues. Always. WRs have a longer shelf life than RBs. Your WRs are older for the most part anyways. Take Sammy Watkins. Trade him for a better RB if you need to. That's my advice.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 10:11 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree. RBs don't last long and the evolution to the passing game makes WRs great investments. The team you have is crazy old and you need elite talent with long term value. RB isn't that anymore. It would be a huge crap shoot going for a RB this year, especially in early drafts.

Do not trade for TRich.

Trade Brady, AJ, White and Gore for whatever you can get.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

What if I can get TRICH for James Jones?
Old 05-13-2014, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Thanks for the advice guys
Old 05-13-2014, 11:47 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What if I can get TRICH for James Jones?
Christ . . . I thought that was Julio Jones. Did they pay you to take over that team? lmao!

Ugh. I have zero love for James Jones but TRich is looking like a joke. Toss up. Young RB that you can lie to yourself about the potential, or an old WR that just signed in the place where WRs go to die. Yeah, I guess I'd take TRich in that scenario.

Old 05-14-2014, 07:23 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Christ . . . I thought that was Julio Jones. Did they pay you to take over that team? lmao!

Ugh. I have zero love for James Jones but TRich is looking like a joke. Toss up. Young RB that you can lie to yourself about the potential, or an old WR that just signed in the place where WRs go to die. Yeah, I guess I'd take TRich in that scenario.
This exact team was 1st and undefeated 2 years ago...
Old 05-14-2014, 08:21 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
This exact team was 1st and undefeated 2 years ago...
Sure. It could content right now with a nice year from Gore and AJ. It's just that the list if full of guys standing at the edge of the cliff. 2 years from now you could have only Tate and Still as starters for their teams.

Old 05-14-2014, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Evans or Watkins with my first pick?
Old 05-14-2014, 02:30 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Watkins. I don't really get the idea that Buffalo is a bad landing spot for him. They showed last year they're committed to running a fast pace, spread style offense. There's not much to like in Tampa if McCown is really going to be the guy. Take the top talent.

Old 05-14-2014, 03:46 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Elvis when are our keepers due?
Old 05-14-2014, 03:49 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Elvis when are our keepers due?
Payments will be due by August 1. Keepers will be 2 weeks prior to the draft, which will be scheduled for some time during the last 10-14 days prior to the season opener.