Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who SHOULD win DPOY?
Robert Quinn 14 28.57%
Robert Mathis 9 18.37%
Richard Sherman 3 6.12%
Earl Thomas III 1 2.04%
Luke Kuechly 12 24.49%
Lavonte David 3 6.12%
Karlos Dansby 3 6.12%
Vontaze Burfict 1 2.04%
NaVorro Bowman 0 0%
Other (who?) 3 6.12%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2014, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I honestly don't even get the fact that it might be Kuechly. He's not even been their top defender this year (see: Hardy), and they have a host of guys who are about on his level, and maybe slightly better or worse (Davis, Charles Johnson, Star).

I love Hardy and definitely want to see him back next year, but you're overrating him. Let's not forget that he had nearly half of his total sacks in the last two weeks of the season. In terms of all sixteen games, at best he was our third best defender.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 05:03 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It should be JJ Watt but it won't be. I actually think it will go to Richard Sherman. After all of his talk throughout the offseason he was able to back it up. Realistically, this award doesn't always go to the best defensive player. It often goes to the most high profile defensive player who has had a good season.

Personally, I think it should go

JJ Watt
Robert Quinn
Earl Thomas
Robert Mathis
Richard Sherman

As for Keuchly, while he is a great player, I think he is starting to get a little overrated. He isn't the greatest in coverage. I still think it's Bowman then the rest at ILB.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote