Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-29-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love my 49ers logo!!! Even though they will be playing in Santa Clara, if the Giants and Jets can play in NJ, we can get away with playing in another city but keep the SF logo.

As for other teams go, dont like the updated Jaguars or Dolphins logos. Prefer the previous logos.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
ew bronco orange! no!

and it does look cool but definitely retro.
Now that's yellow my friend. I don't know it's your computer screen or the photo quality. But it's yellow.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Love my 49ers logo!!! Even though they will be playing in Santa Clara, if the Giants and Jets can play in NJ, we can get away with playing in another city but keep the SF logo.

As for other teams go, dont like the updated Jaguars or Dolphins logos. Prefer the previous logos.
I wonder if down the road it'll be something like San Francisco Bay 49ers.

Quote:
Old 12-29-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Now that's yellow my friend. I don't know it's your computer screen or the photo quality. But it's yellow.
hm either I'm suddenly colorblind or it's not displaying properly, def coming through orange. Love a good gold hat.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta love the Raiders logo, I hope it never changes

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's definitely orange. The strap is yellow, though.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post

I've always hated the Titans name. Just...dumb (I always hate re-using past names unless it's something like Cleveland getting the new Browns). When they first came out, I just assumed that the first year uniforms were just a prototype and they'd fix it over time, but nothing's changed since the Madden with Eddie George on the cover. It's really awkward when they wear the light blue shirts with dark blue pants. WTF is that?
Those Titan uni's were awesome. They're still pretty good, a lot better than some trash our their thats for sure.

BTW the thread is about Logos. Not names or uniforms.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the Raiders, Redskins, and powder blue Chargers.
I like the retro Bills stuff too.
Like Arizona's black for some reason.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns should change their logo to a piece of ****

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:12 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Browns should change their logo to a piece of ****
**** should change its logo to the Browns helmet.
Old 12-30-2013, 12:14 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Love the Raiders, Redskins, and powder blue Chargers.
I like the retro Bills stuff too.
Like Arizona's black for some reason.
I actually don't like Chargers copping out on the powder blues. They went with a hybrid instead of rolling with the old school powder blues (which are vastly superior to what they wear now), so now we never get the real powder blues ever again. It always seemed like, for some reason, the Chargers hated how much fans love those uniforms. So they made the current ones out of spite.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:03 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we should bring back the elf! It was our logo from the late 40's to the mid 60's when that piece of **** art modell phased it out because he was embarrassed by the logo and thought it was "childish". modell is dead, let's not let the elf die!

It should just be the logo and on merch, all Cleveland Browns uni's should stay the same.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:57 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah, nobody wants old Cleveland things showing their faces again.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:59 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
It's definitely orange. The strap is yellow, though.
On your screen? Because in person it isn't. I just saw the hat outside of cyberspace.

Quote:
Old 12-30-2013, 06:15 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post

I think we should bring back the elf! It was our logo from the late 40's to the mid 60's when that piece of **** art modell phased it out because he was embarrassed by the logo and thought it was "childish". modell is dead, let's not let the elf die!

It should just be the logo and on merch, all Cleveland Browns uni's should stay the same.
I love Brownie the Elf. He is making a comeback of sorts. There was a mascot of Brownie recently. Brownie & the all dark brown uniforms are the best things the Browns have going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I love Brownie the Elf. He is making a comeback of sorts. There was a mascot of Brownie recently. Brownie & the all dark brown uniforms are the best things the Browns have going.

That thing looks like it touches children inappropriately.

As for the OP...I love the classic logo the Bears have, but I could also live with a slight addition to it, like:

or

Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:11 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
On your screen? Because in person it isn't. I just saw the hat outside of cyberspace.
Yeah, it's just that old school Chargers yellow that is borderline orange.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Bills. Love the Bills
I'm glad someone can appreciate it.
Look how freakin sexy this things looks:

http://i.imgur.com/wHdB65x.png?1

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that giant picture of Brownie definitely just walked out of my nightmares/repressed memories.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:09 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe I like an interesting mix of nostalgia and new age.

The Chiefs are classic and I don't see how anyone could hate the Arrowhead. Also, the Raiders are my team's arch-enemy, but I think they have one of the coolest uniforms/logos in all of sports.

The Bears are awesome, although I wish they'd use those orange throwbacks more frequently, and the Steelers I like as well. Vikes went back to the matte purple which is better than what they had been trotting out there.

I like the Panthers uniforms with the black, silver and teal, I just think it looks real good. Falcons have always had sharp uniforms, and I like the Cardinals current design as well (red or black jersey).

Collegiately, I thought Indiana's red and silver helmets and UConn's Husky helmets this year were freakin' sweet.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 05:08 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what the hell that pixie dust **** is the Dolphins are doing now but it's flat out embarrassing. It fits the most poorly run organization in sports perfectly.

Perfect - Cowboys, Raiders, Vikings, Chiefs, Bengals, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles, Rams, Saints, Packers, Colts.

Decent - Browns, Cardinals, Seahawks, Bears, Chargers, Falcons, Broncos, Panthers.

Needs Improvement - Ravens, Giants (go back to "Giants"), Patriots (go back to white helmet with Minuteman), Bucs (go back to sexy Pirate with blade in his mouth), Titans, Lions, 49ers, Texans.

Just Bad - Bills, Jags (go back to original Jag helmet), Jets (go back to green helmets with "Jets")

WTF? - Dolphins
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ravens should use this as their helmet logo. It's one of their alternate designs.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2014, 04:35 PM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

All the logos with animals on it can be improved. Make them less cartoon and more scary
49ers1984 is offline   Reply With Quote