Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-27-2006, 06:34 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can i get a hell yeh?
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 07:02 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I asked this before but who is excited for Clerks II?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 07:14 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
I think I asked this before but who is excited for Clerks II?
I am and I'm not at the same time. I wasn't that big of a fan of Jay and Silent Bobs Strike back. Also having it color is going to be weird.

Also, the more I think about it, I would probably rate Chasing Amy as my favorite Kevin Smith movie. Well, tied with Clerks of course. They are 1a and 1b.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:28 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never seen it....
Old 06-27-2006, 11:02 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
can i get a hell yeh?
hell yeh
Old 06-27-2006, 11:03 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
can i get a hell yeh?
hell yeh my boy!
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
i've only seen these three, but this is the order that i'd put them

1. Clerks
2. Dogma
3. Jay and Silent Bob

Clerks is one of my favorite movies, and is a great film.
i know it's in color, and I know it's only being made because jay is finally clean, but I'm still super excited for Clerks 2 this summer.
Jay? Clean? I don't believe it! If anyone has Jay & Silent Bob on DVD watch the extras with Jason Mewes, he is soooo strung out and talks so slow and monotone. Here is KS for me:

1. Mallrats (yes, I love Mallrats!!!)
2. Clerks
3. Dogma
4. Clerks Cartoon!!
5. Jay & Silent Bob
6. Chasing Amy

Never saw Jersey Girl never really plan on seeing it.
Chasing Amy.......LAST?!

And Jason Mewes is actually clean, shockingly. How long it'll last, no one knows. I am excited for Clerks II, as the early reviews out of Cannes were good and it's more Randall.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 11:12 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Chasing Amy really that great? I've never seen it.
Old 06-27-2006, 11:14 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
Is Chasing Amy really that great? I've never seen it.
I'm planning on getting it. I haven't seen it either.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 11:22 AM    (permalink

Chasing Amy is really good, but it's really different from Clerks and Mallrats.

I enjoy Mallrats and Clerks a lot better, but Chasing Amy is the better movie. Like if Mallrats and Clerks are flicks, Chasing Amy is a film.
Old 06-27-2006, 12:29 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarOnTheShore
Bah! And there's no way Jason Mewes is ever clean. I mean, he's not a big heroin junkie anymore, but he has to be doing a ton of cocaine.
Nah, the only reason KS agreed to make this was because he's finally clean, I don't think pot counts but no harder stuff.
Old 06-27-2006, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarOnTheShore
Bah! And there's no way Jason Mewes is ever clean. I mean, he's not a big heroin junkie anymore, but he has to be doing a ton of cocaine.
Nah, the only reason KS agreed to make this was because he's finally clean, I don't think pot counts but no harder stuff.
CGF is right. Kevin Smith made a promise to Jason Mewes that if he were to get clean then he would make another movie for him. They are also making a Clerks animated movie.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Vespasian
Veteran

Vespasian hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like Mallrats, its a lot of fun.

As far as the KS movies go.

1. Clerks
2. Chasing Amy
3. Dogma
4. Mallrats
5. Jay and Silent Bob SB

6. Jersey Girl

Sig by Raiderfan_89
Vespasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 02:30 PM    (permalink
renegade17

Any movie with Ben Affleck sucks. It's a fact, he's ruined every movie he's ever been in.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Anyone else a fan of the short lived Clerks cartoon? It was hilarious, wish there would have been more episodes.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:35 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade17
Any movie with Ben Affleck sucks. It's a fact, he's ruined every movie he's ever been in.
Any movie he has a mojor role in. He was funny in Jay and silent bob strike back.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That can be true, but he was actually very good in Chasing Amy, shockingly. He managed to do a good job and not only not ruin it, but make it better.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 02:37 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You mean you didn't like Gigli? :shock:
Old 06-27-2006, 02:51 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Chasing Amy
2. Clerks
3. Mallrats
4. DOGMA
5. Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 02:55 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Well he was tolerable in the movies he made with Kevin Smith.
Old 06-30-2006, 01:50 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its on WE right now (Women's entertainment) started about 20 minutes ago if anyone cares. Even if you dont im bored so back off!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 01:59 AM    (permalink
renegade17

Quote:
Quote:
I'll admit, he was PERFECT in his role in Mallrats.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'll admit, he was PERFECT in his role in Mallrats.
Yes that was the perfect role for him in Mallrats. Asshole charactor who is there to be disliked and a sort of quasi enemy in a supporting role.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:05 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Tell him Steve-Dave!"
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote