Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-12-2014, 09:46 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never really seen or paid any attention to Poehler in any shows/movies other than Parks, but I think shes awesome.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poehler deserves an award for just hosting this damn show with Tina Fey.

I simply don't believe, as Grizzlegom claims, that he hasn't laughed at any of Poehler's jokes tonight hosting.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:58 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ended at 6. That was not fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
So on my twitter account I've been keeping track of how many of these shows/movies I've actually watched that won. I'm at 6 out of the 24 winners so far.

CashMoneyDrew unfollowed me during the process, but I don't blame you. I've been committed to this.
It's okay buddy, I'm with you forever regardless.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

I simply don't believe, as Grizzlegom claims, that he hasn't laughed at any of Poehler's jokes tonight hosting.
What is she hosting?
Old 01-12-2014, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
What is she hosting?
The event that got us on this discussion of awards to begin with ..
Old 01-12-2014, 10:37 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The event that got us on this discussion of awards to begin with ..
I don't keep up with that ****.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Then on behalf of all of us, thanks for joining the conversation.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:43 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Then on behalf of all of us, thanks for joining the conversation.
On behalf of me, you're welcome.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Okay, bro. Congrats on your life.you big dumb *****
Old 01-12-2014, 10:54 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's okay buddy, I'm with you forever regardless.
Thanks man.

I didn't like Gravity.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 01-12-2014, 11:06 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So on my twitter account I've been keeping track of how many of these shows/movies I've actually watched that won. I'm at 6 out of the 24 winners so far.

CashMoneyDrew unfollowed me during the process, but I don't blame you. I've been committed to this.
I'll be back, friend. Sometimes... I just need a tiny break.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thanks man.

I didn't like Gravity.
I have restraint, I accept your faults.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So if you didn't watch True Detective tonight...you should. Also, people actually watch the Golden Globes?

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 01-12-2014 at 11:48 PM.
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 11:53 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I'll be back, friend. Sometimes... I just need a tiny break.
I know you will, especially by the Royal Rumble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I have restraint, I accept your faults.
Thank you.

Are we in the age of the mini-series?

Quote:

Old 01-12-2014, 11:59 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, Im completely caught up on Sherlock now. Yeah thats a great series.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

True Detective premiere was pretty great. We'll see if the show can consistently elevate above the other serial killer/detective shows that have come out ad nauseum in recent years. Odds are strong, but we've been fooled before.

The acting on The Killing and The Bridge was never the problem, for instance. No denying True Detective will be great in that regard, but we'll see if the story holds up to the scrutiny that comes with expanding past a few episodes.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:56 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loved True Detective. I also hope the quality doesn't drop and I have faith that it won't.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:30 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't enjoy Poehler on SNL, but how the **** can you not appreciate her work on Parks and Rec (ignoring season one)?

Most importantly, a win for Poehler is validation of the entire Parks and Rec series, which has been critically praised and intensely loved, though underappreciated and underwatched.
As vidae, and others, know, I haven't seen Parks and Rec's later seasons. I tried to give it a shot but Poehler was soooo overwhelming awful in the first few episodes that I just couldn't do it. I know vidae, Rob, and Cain have all told me it gets much better and she gets toned down a lot after the first season but I've never found the time to go back and try and give it another shot.

Quote:

The only two times I legitimately laughed last night were the George Clooney and Leonardo DiCaprio jokes, and both were delivered by Tina Fey. I was also reading the whole time and only somewhat paying attention to it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:55 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Parks and Rec is the best comedy on TV and it isn't close. The fact that so many have told you that it gets better after the first season should be enough for you to get to season 2. :P

Old 01-13-2014, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Parks and Rec is the best comedy on TV and it isn't close. The fact that so many have told you that it gets better after the first season should be enough for you to get to season 2. :P
Do you even watch The Neighbours... Gosh.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:13 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Do you even watch The Neighbours... Gosh.
I don't watch terrible TV, so no.

Old 01-13-2014, 10:36 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andy Samberg over Michael J. Fox is worse than Ashley Wagner over Mirai Nagasu. lol.

Andre Braugher is finally involved with strong program. Let's see if B99 can last for at least 4 years. SVU and House M.D. don't count.

Sosie = Sochi? Good One!
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:43 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

While I like Michael J. Fox, his show is so incredibly mediocre.

Old 01-13-2014, 10:49 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
While I like Michael J. Fox, his show is so incredibly mediocre.
I heard it got shaky reviews.