Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-20-2014, 02:24 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
Alexandria Daddario was great last night on True Detective. I've been expecting great things since she was on an episode of It's Always Sunny.
Which episode was it? I can't remember or picture it

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
No one mentioned The Following before you did. We get it, you don't like it. I guess what I'm trying to say is: what you're not supposed to do is be an asshole on purpose.
The premiere episode of the second season was on and I watched half of it last night, so I commented on it. Is that a problem? I mean, clearly you never ever go in and bash The Walking Dead after an episode or anything.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Which episode was it? I can't remember or picture it
The one from last season where Dee and Charlie become friends with this rich brother and sister. She's Charlie's romantic interest in the episode. S8E4, "Charlie and Dee Find Love"
Old 01-20-2014, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dadarrio has been mine for years. Stay away!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The premiere episode of the second season was on and I watched half of it last night, so I commented on it. Is that a problem? I mean, clearly you never ever go in and bash The Walking Dead after an episode or anything.
When was the last time I did that? And I actively watch the series, so they're TOTALLY the same thing!

Herp derp I saw 7 episodes of the 1st season a show and half an episode of the 2nd season, let me reiterate for the 900th time in this thread how bad it is because maybe people haven't seen me say it yet!

We. Get. It. :)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When was the last time I did that? And I actively watch the series, so they're TOTALLY the same thing!

Herp derp I saw 7 episodes of the 1st season a show and half an episode of the 2nd season, let me reiterate for the 900th time in this thread how bad it is because maybe people haven't seen me say it yet!

We. Get. It. :)

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-20-2014, 09:09 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It needs to be said again True Detective great Alexandra Daddario greatness
Old 01-20-2014, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not going to have much free time in the coming weeks, but I may need to fit in True Detective considering these recent developments.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:50 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I am not going to have much free time in the coming weeks, but I may need to fit in True Detective considering these recent developments.
And what big, perky developments they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:44 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All you guys' talk got me curious.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:46 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've loved Daddario for ages now but I didn't realise just what she was packing in the chestal region... Amazing, some of the best boobs I've ever seen!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:25 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to get in on the true detective love. The two main characters are incredible, and mcconaughey in particular is killing it. Very pleased so far. Only 8 episodes, was wondering if they plan to do another season with new characters. Not sure if anyone knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I have to get in on the true detective love. The two main characters are incredible, and mcconaughey in particular is killing it. Very pleased so far. Only 8 episodes, was wondering if they plan to do another season with new characters. Not sure if anyone knows
The plan now is to follow the American Horror Story path.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-23-2014, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still haven't watched yet but I think I'll be changing that tonight. I need to see my girl's boobies.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:33 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm all caught up on Sherlock and the thought of going a whole year without another episode is just sickening. I read recently that the show's creators were writers for Dr. Who. I tried that show but it was so campy, I just couldn't get into it. Does it get better? What are the best seasons?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Workaholics was great last night.

"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:00 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kelly Kapowski turned 40 today. And still looks damn good.....

General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:01 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I'm all caught up on Sherlock and the thought of going a whole year without another episode is just sickening. I read recently that the show's creators were writers for Dr. Who. I tried that show but it was so campy, I just couldn't get into it. Does it get better? What are the best seasons?
Im not sure about Dr. Who, but I love Sherlock. They need to make more then just 3 episodes a season.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The plan now is to follow the American Horror Story path.
Thats what i thought i read somewhere but couldnt find anything. Thanks. Im all for that idea, this way we know we get closure at the end of the season (hopefully) and dont end up with another The killing fiasco. Although at least True detective has more than one interesting character on it anyways

Quote:
Old 01-23-2014, 09:52 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
The entire show is campy, but really, that's what makes it so brilliant. It's a fun, entertaining show that is funny and cute with awesome characters and a bunch of different worlds.

Keep watching it. You won't be disappointed.

And maybe you'll like Tennant more than Eccleston. Eccleston is only in the first (reboot) season as the 9th Doctor.

Still, I'd keep watching it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Thats what i thought i read somewhere but couldnt find anything. Thanks. Im all for that idea, this way we know we get closure at the end of the season (hopefully) and dont end up with another The killing fiasco. Although at least True detective has more than one interesting character on it anyways
The Killing had an interesting character?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The entire show is campy, but really, that's what makes it so brilliant. It's a fun, entertaining show that is funny and cute with awesome characters and a bunch of different worlds.

And maybe you'll like Tennant more than Eccleston. Eccleston is only in the first (reboot) season as the 9th Doctor.

The campy aspect is what makes it Doctor Who, and not just some sci-fi show. The fact that it IS serious while not taking itself seriously.

The first season of the reboot is pretty rough at times. The aliens are weak for the most part although I love Eccleston and Piper together.

As the show goes on, I felt like it smooths out the campy into the stories more so it isn't just a giant obvious thing. Nothing is as bad as the farting aliens.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:

The Killing had an interesting character?
Until they ruined him at the end of season 1 and I just stopped watching after that.

Quote:
Old 01-23-2014, 11:34 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Im not sure about Dr. Who, but I love Sherlock. They need to make more then just 3 episodes a season.
I am sure it takes a long time to film an episode since they're 1.5 hrs each, but even just 5 or 6 per season would be so much better. Since Cumberbatch and Freeman are big-time actors it is apparently difficult to line up schedules for filming.

Sherlock is probably my overall favorite show right now but waiting til 2015 for a new one is going to be brutal.

i done stole dis sig
Old 01-23-2014, 11:50 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

When you guys say "reboot" season, are you referring to the 2005 season? It is listed as season 1 on IMDB. I'm unfamiliar with the original Dr. Who TV show.

i done stole dis sig
Old 01-23-2014, 11:52 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Psych - Remade of its own episode? What a clever way to recycle show. A lot of tv series have been repeated elements in different stories but this Psych just redid the old episode. Something is new. I like that.

Lost Girl - Episodes without Bo have been weak so far.

Bitten - Not a bad show but there is only a female werewolf in this family. Eh? Genelle Williams looks great in this show than Warehouse 13. Hopefully, she becomes regularly some time. Petting on a female wolf is the same as grabbing a female human's butt. Good one. HBO owning this show would be nice. Darn it.

American Horror Show Coven - Misty Day is a nasty witch? NOOOooooo! As of now, Madison looks like the one but I think Queenie would be next one as she would merge witchcraft and voodoo. Umm! Zoe could be the most boring choice because she is a "good shoe" witch.

New Murder, She Wrote - http://dlisted.com/2014/01/22/the-mu...ing-to-happen/ It is a freaking good news.

Castle and Shields - ABC online requests the verification to watch the latest episode? That means I won't watch them until new upcoming episodes are shown which are 2 weeks away. Should've recorded those shows promptly. Damn it.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote