Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

Old 08-27-2009, 02:12 AM    (permalink
J-Hype
Rookie

J-Hype hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Nfc North Rookir Tracker

Let me and others here know how all the rookies are doing stats,playing time, hyping up, and practice stuff.
J-Hype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:36 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for the Packers:

Clay Matthews WAS getting a lot of reps with the 1s in practice. but, tweeked his hamstring and has been out for weeks. he's back now, and will likely play in the 4th preseason game. might've ruined his chance to start on opening day, which was a legit possibility before the injury.

BJ Raji obviously held out for a while. but, looked damn good in his limited action in the preseason game at Buffalo. he actually swallowed Andy Levitre whole. it was pretty gruesome.

TJ Lang has been working with the 2s mostly at LG. if any injury happens on the interior line, he could get some playing time.

Jamon Meredith is probably a year away from any serious playing time.

Quinn Johnson really hasn't shown much. still a work in progress there.

Brandon Underwood, i like a lot. he plays exactly like you'd think he'd play if ya read scott's write up on him. and he's been solid on special teams. i think he started TC on the bubble, but i really think he'll make the team.

Tyrell Sutton has a big day tomorrow. he's looked good. real good. now, apparently, he's gonna get time with the 1s at Arizona.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
for the Packers:

Clay Matthews WAS getting a lot of reps with the 1s in practice. but, tweeked his hamstring and has been out for weeks. he's back now, and will likely play in the 4th preseason game. might've ruined his chance to start on opening day, which was a legit possibility before the injury.

BJ Raji obviously held out for a while. but, looked damn good in his limited action in the preseason game at Buffalo. he actually swallowed Andy Levitre whole. it was pretty gruesome.

TJ Lang has been working with the 2s mostly at LG. if any injury happens on the interior line, he could get some playing time.

Jamon Meredith is probably a year away from any serious playing time.

Quinn Johnson really hasn't shown much. still a work in progress there.

Brandon Underwood, i like a lot. he plays exactly like you'd think he'd play if ya read scott's write up on him. and he's been solid on special teams. i think he started TC on the bubble, but i really think he'll make the team.

Tyrell Sutton has a big day tomorrow. he's looked good. real good. now, apparently, he's gonna get time with the 1s at Arizona.
Don't forget Jarius Wynn and Brad Jones.

Wynn has looked good and keeps improving. With Justin Harrell injured its looking like Wynn is going to make the team and might even work into the rotation along the defensive line.

Jones missed alot of training camp but he's back and has been playing some plays in both practice and last weeks preseason game. He's a darkhorse to make the team if he can stay healthy and play special teams.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:43 AM    (permalink
J-Hype
Rookie

J-Hype hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Stafford looked bad the 1st game. I didnt see anything good out of him personally. Pettigrew looked decent blocking the few plays he was in. Delmas looked really good.Sammie Hill got the start and show some push at times. Other times got bullied. Aaron brown had a carry for 9 yds and had some nice returns. and i didnt see any other rookies get time. How the rest do week 1 ?
J-Hype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Week 2, Stafford played better but still made rookie mistakes with 2 bad ints to Greenway and one hang onto the ball to long on a Edwards sack. One led to nothing for Minni and the other led to the Viking clinching td down 20-10 to 27-10. Game could have been closer if not for a poor chop block call that was non existent where Stafford threw a big gainer to Calvin down 20-10. But those calls happen all the time, you win some you lose some. Stafford missed a wide open Bryant Johnson but had Northcutt drop a sure TD too on a slant, both late down 27-10. Stafford looks comfortable but looks like a rookie.

Pettigrew played alot more and alot better making many nice underneath catches and blocking very well as we did run the ball decently suprisingly against Minnesota. Delmas was decent but not great. Aaron Brown wasn't very good returning and only had limited carries but has some speed.

Sammie Lee Hill played fairly well in the rotation. Got some push in the pass rush and the big runs by Peterson were clogged in the middle but he did a Barry Sanders and made something out of nothing in a late cut back. No containment by corners and Ends led to big runs but still under 100 yards for Peterson is good.

Loadhold didn't have the greatest day from what I saw. Jason Hunter had a very good day against Loadholdt. Harvin looked very shifty/quick and had a td to clinch it. He is a very solid weapon already with immense potential in that offense.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.

I like both pettigrew and stafford I think he looks very tough I mean the vikings pinned there ears back and came after him and roughed him up. He still stood there and tried to play. Pettigrew will become a weapon in this offense.
Kid_Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:13 AM    (permalink
hagy34
Veteran

hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

- Harvin is easily the best rookie at this point. Kid is explosive and shouldn't have fallen all the way to Minnesota in the 1st.

- Clay Matthews is a stud is going to be very good for a very long time.

- Stafford looks fine at this point and the game today showed what he and CJ may look like in the near future. Pettigrew is fine but they should've taken Oher. That was a big mistake.
hagy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:32 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagy34 View Post

- Stafford looks fine at this point and the game today showed what he and CJ may look like in the near future. Pettigrew is fine but they should've taken Oher. That was a big mistake.
What they might look like in the future? lol. Pettigrew was a good pick, I don't think they regret passing on Oher.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:04 PM    (permalink
cinro
Rookie

cinro hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yeah you're right
Old 05-12-2014, 09:04 PM    (permalink
VikesWookie
Rookie

VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i can't wait to see what teddy can do for the vikes. i don't expect him to play this year, but there may be games where garbage time comes into play... hopefully he'll get some reps at that point.
barr will be interesting to see how he matures within Zimm's system. i'm wondering whether he'll eventually develop into a DE or continue at SLB.
i was surprised crichton slipped to us in the 3rd. i saw many mocks show us taking him early 2nd. i'm hoping he can make an impact as a rotational guy at DE...
i'm really psyched about Zimm's ability to develop defensive talent and Norv's ability to raise QB's the right way. it's been a long time (never) since we've had a true QB guru here.

Last edited by VikesWookie : 05-12-2014 at 09:16 PM.
VikesWookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikesWookie View Post
i can't wait to see what teddy can do for the vikes. i don't expect him to play this year, but there may be games where garbage time comes into play... hopefully he'll get some reps at that point.
barr will be interesting to see how he matures within Zimm's system. i'm wondering whether he'll eventually develop into a DE or continue at SLB.
i was surprised crichton slipped to us in the 3rd. i saw many mocks show us taking him early 2nd. i'm hoping he can make an impact as a rotational guy at DE...
i'm really psyched about Zimm's ability to develop defensive talent and Norv's ability to raise QB's the right way. it's been a long time (never) since we've had a true QB guru here.
Absolutely looks great as far as coaches go, just got to hope Zimmer is HCing material which is never a given with co-ordinators. Draft looked solid but Bridgewater is still a question mark?