Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-24-2014, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Yeah I saw that and downloaded it but it creates a partition and it can't use Cyanogenmod with it.
I just read on CM11 and it looks like it's available on everything but AT&T.
Do you have AT&T or Verizon... if you got VZN there's still a chance!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He has AT&T....which blows.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...*blink*...

Maybe TouchWiz will grow on you

Old 01-24-2014, 09:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Verizon but you can't flash it to Safestrap because it needs a special kernel.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have Verizon but you can't flash it to Safestrap because it needs a special kernel.
Thought I read AT&T lol

Kernels are no biggie, well they weren't for me anyways.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 12:07 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want to wipe my piece of **** clean and start fresh with 4.4 thanks at&t and samsung
Old 01-27-2014, 08:08 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Except to get basic functions like a file explorer.
You can just download a free app for that. It works really well actually.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:28 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright DC, learn me up on a good, cheap earbud. Searching finds plenty of reviews / top XX lists for earbuds starting at $50, which is more than I'm spending. Skullcandy gets lots of mention, but that's not always a function of actual quality and value. I basically need something that is soft, fits comfortably, and has good sound for yard duty. Shovelling snow (currently) and then mowing, trimming, and other various yard work duties once the weather turns.

TIA!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:33 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not really a skullcandy guy. You can probably find a decent set of Klipsch or Sennheiser for $50.

If you want to go below that I would suggest Altec Lansing but it appears they don't have anything anymore which is strange. So I guess look at Klipsch or Sennheiser.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:08 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Alright DC, learn me up on a good, cheap earbud. Searching finds plenty of reviews / top XX lists for earbuds starting at $50, which is more than I'm spending. Skullcandy gets lots of mention, but that's not always a function of actual quality and value. I basically need something that is soft, fits comfortably, and has good sound for yard duty. Shovelling snow (currently) and then mowing, trimming, and other various yard work duties once the weather turns.

TIA!
I know you may feel and look like a douche, but if you go with the, IDGF attitude. Then get over the ear ones, and some are made for the gym/sweat like sinshesisser. They'll stay on better while you move around an do activities.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:05 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am not really a skullcandy guy. You can probably find a decent set of Klipsch or Sennheiser for $50.

If you want to go below that I would suggest Altec Lansing but it appears they don't have anything anymore which is strange. So I guess look at Klipsch or Sennheiser.
Thanks, but looking for something under $20. I currently have a $2 pair, so everything is going to be an improvement. Finally got the boss to upgrade to smart phones so I'm new to this tech. The only other time I even dealt with the need for earbuds was when I asked for an MP3 player from Mrs. Elvis and she gave me a XM receiver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
I know you may feel and look like a douche, but if you go with the, IDGF attitude. Then get over the ear ones, and some are made for the gym/sweat like sinshesisser. They'll stay on better while you move around an do activities.
Probably the best idea, especially for the mower & chainsaw. Still, I researched these a year ago (or so) to buy for my Dad and the same thing applies: $50 is the starting price and that's usually for junk. Then again, my xbox usb ports crapped out so maybe I can just use my now-useless headset for yard duty.

Thanks, gents!

Old 02-05-2014, 08:28 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a skull candy fan. I've put those things through the washing machine and they still work. They are about $17 - $20 depending on where you go.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:38 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I'm a skull candy fan. I've put those things through the washing machine and they still work. They are about $17 - $20 depending on where you go.
Thanks.

10c

Old 02-08-2014, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

my sexy home screen

Old 02-08-2014, 03:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I see a circle with a negative sign in the middle of it

Old 02-10-2014, 09:16 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I see a circle with a negative sign in the middle of it
Pretty dope, right?

It was there when originally posted.

Old 02-10-2014, 09:23 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I got my gf a Nexus 7 tablet for her birthday. I was tempted to get her an iPad Mini but she's an Android junky so I figured she'd like the Nexus more.

I was soooo tempted to keep it for myself. I played with the Samsung tablet at Best Buy and it was kinda crappy. The Nexus tablet was so much better.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

haha... you and freakin' tablets, man.
but yeah, I would never buy a non-Nexus tablet.

Old 02-24-2014, 01:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

The new Samsung S5 has been launched. It's a yawn of an update. Oh and they added a finger print scanner. You know, the same one that Androiders made fun of Apple for having.

All Samsung did was copy Apple to a T with their branding, yet android fanboys fail to realize it.

Now they're doing what Apple has been doing, coming out with meh updates gradually over time, and some catchy advertising.

Android is even copying some styling of iOS 7 but I'm sleep.

Long story short, android sucks.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:01 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yaeh, i'm with you Samsung found their design and pulling the apple move of same shiit just a different day.

I'm hoping for Lenovo/Motorola phone to blow us away.
Old 02-24-2014, 04:03 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The s5 looks boring.

The new YotaPhone looks pretty nice with actual innovation in having the back use eInk that will save battery. It would work well for me because I use my phone as a kindle whenever, I'm out somewhere with downtime.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I see no reason to update my phone.
It's still a beast and I love it... and nothing new looks appealing

#LGOG

Old 02-26-2014, 11:52 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I wonder why it's taking phones so long to try out celluon keyboards.

You figure they'd be on the next gen of cell phones.
Old 02-27-2014, 02:05 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone running the g2 with custom toms, so far I tired a few just seeing what else is anyoneelse is using

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote