Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-30-2014, 12:16 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Basically there is literally no difference btw 4-3 and 3-4 anymore. They're dated terms. When you evaluate a defense now you need to talk about their gap strategy, that dictates how they will play. The alignment is meaningless.
What is making base alignments even more meaningless is the amount of time defenses have to be in nickel (and sometimes dime). It used to be the third receiver would come in on third downs. Now they're coming in on most second downs (defense: 67% in nickel). And now more and more teams start three receivers, so the D is in nickel the whole game.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
What is making base alignments even more meaningless is the amount of time defenses have to be in nickel (and sometimes dime). It used to be the third receiver would come in on third downs. Now they're coming in on most second downs (defense: 67% in nickel). And now more and more teams start three receivers, so the D is in nickel the whole game.
Nickel defense is the new base defense. Your base defense is just a situational defense used to stop the run now.

Nickel strong in a Cover 3 look can essentially replace the base defense if you're willing to give a little in the run game for better pass defense on all 3 downs.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:10 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally posted by bigbluedefense
Nickel strong in a Cover 3 look can essentially replace the base defense if you're willing to give a little in the run game for better pass defense on all 3 downs.
Your screen name says it all for making your point. Giants DC Perry Fewell likes the three safety scheme (big nickel). But Fewell's defense was messed up this season due to the safety position itself. Antrel Rolle was solid as always, but Stevie Brown was on IR for all of 2013, and Will Hill was suspended for the first four games.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 01-30-2014 at 01:13 PM.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:20 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your screen name says it all for making your point. Giants DC Perry Fewell likes the three safety scheme (big nickel). But Fewell's defense was messed up this season due to the safety position itself. Antrel Rolle was solid as always, but Stevie Brown was on IR for all of 2013, and Will Hill was suspended for the first four games.
Oddly enough, our run defense was poor the year before but was excellent this year. There are several reasons for that, but mostly it was the addition of Beason at MIKE and bulking up our DL that led to better run defense.

After Hill came back from suspension we had excellent safety play this year, Rolle had a tremendous year and Hill is a very talented player when he can stay out of trouble.

Our problem this year, oddly enough, on defense was pass rush. JPP being hurt, Kiwi being mediocre, and Tuck being hot/cold led to a poor pass rush. Overall our defense was very good this year though but it's overlooked because of how poorly the offense played, and how the offense put the defense in awful situations.

Moving forward I want to see us bolster our pass rush which is no longer a strength of this team, and improve our CB trio. I'd love a LB too but I can't imagine us upgrading all 3 areas on defense with all the OL needs we have.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:23 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
he hires a defensive coordinator who got fired by his son after a terrible season and the coordinator he fired goes on to have tons of success at his next job. Shouldn't any of this be a sign to him that he's not good at managing a football team?
The defense didn't play real well in 2012, but It was still a stupid thing to do. The worst part was switching schemes entirely, taking your aging best defensive player coming off a 11.5sack season (and 46.5 over the past 3) and putting him in a situation that will actually decrease the years he's productive.

I could understand changing DCs if you really felt it necessary, but switching schemes entirely was just plain stupid. Ware should have demanded a trade or release right then and there

Let's not even get into his poor trades and poor contracts either
Old 01-30-2014, 02:59 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

Quote:
There are several reasons for that, but mostly it was the addition of Beason at MIKE and bulking up our DL that led to better run defense.
Defensive tackle Linval Joseph -- phone book name (backwards name, like in a phone book) {LOL}

Quote:
Overall our defense was very good this year though but it's overlooked because of how poorly the offense played, and how the offense put the defense in awful situations.
Not only were they put in bad situations with a short field due to Eli's many interceptions, it's also generally hard on a defense to play about 40 minutes because of three-and-outs by the offense. Combine both of those, and it's an automatic disaster.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:38 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dowell Loggains interviewing for the Browns' OC job.

Hackenberg vs Morris!
Starting up the Keeton train again, it's that time of year! (Sadness.)

Sleeper QB Freshman: Mason Rudolph
DcmRulz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 06:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
I don't get it when he says stuff like he's proud of his work or that this is some of the best work he's ever done. You've finished 8-8 three years in a row and you have one of the worst, if not the worst, salary cap situation in the league. And then he hires a defensive coordinator who got fired by his son after a terrible season and the coordinator he fired goes on to have tons of success at his next job. Shouldn't any of this be a sign to him that he's not good at managing a football team? I can't understand his rationale for managing his coaching staff the way he does. Since when has having that many authority figures around with the same title ever worked? When you throw out the AHC title to a ton of coaches there's so much confusion among players about who to really trust and who's really in charge. What good could possibly come from having three upper level coaches who all probably are going to want to be calling plays on offense? It's going to lead to so much confusion.

And I don't get why this isn't a bigger story nationally. This man is clearly incompetent based on recent history and makes mistakes that are clear to everyone else but not him. I guess it's because there's no one to hold him accountable because he's the owner and he reports to no one. There's no one who I guess has the clout or is unafraid to tell him no. But I feel like this should be a bigger story. Like does the media in Dallas like him for some reason? He has won Super Bowls, but I don't get how/if he can still get by on things from two decades ago. I don't get why more Dallas fans and people in general aren't pissed off at him for the way he manages the Cowboys.
That's "Jerry talk". People love to take him literally and run with it like it's the truth. I was pissed at the Rob Ryan fire and the Kiffin hire... but when Kiffin was able to reel in Marinelli, I thought that was the "real value" of that hire. Marinelli did a really good job despite the multitude of injuries we sustained there. Anthony Spencer, Jay Ratliff and Tyrone Crawford (3rd rounder the year before) never played a down all season. Hatcher had his best year, Selvie was a revelation and even Nick Hayden was admirable while Ware played with one arm most of the season. Our overall results were terrible, but I pin that on Kiffin and a secondary that was incompetent, injured or losts in what was being asked of them. Not to mention Sean Lee going down.

Anyways, as I sit here today, I'm very happy that Marinelli was made DC and Kiffin can step into an advisor/confidant type of role.

Offensively, I agree that Callahan's role appears weird, but I'll let it play out. Not really mad about it as I was mad that Rob was fired. If Callahan wants out, don't you think he would ask for it? If he's on board, then why would I be about it?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 06:01 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

do you guys think mike shanahan is done? this latest stint with the redskins is sure to tarnish his reputation, and he was coming off a stint with the broncos where had only won 2 or 3 playoff games since 98, i believe. he's also 61 so next year he would be 62 when there are some vacancies available.

might be good for shanny to enter broadcasting...
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post

I don't know. Some of those broadcasters are bigger divas than the one he couldn't handle.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:40 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
do you guys think mike shanahan is done? this latest stint with the redskins is sure to tarnish his reputation, and he was coming off a stint with the broncos where had only won 2 or 3 playoff games since 98, i believe. he's also 61 so next year he would be 62 when there are some vacancies available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:49 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
heh...yeah, just trying to be concise and add everything into 1 post. it is obvious but i just wanted to highlight his age.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:09 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

Quote:
Dowell Loggains interviewing for the Browns' OC job.
He's been hired by Cleveland, but as the QB coach.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

where did you hear that 67% of second downs are in nickel? I could see over 50% but 67% sounds a lot
Old 02-01-2014, 12:49 PM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brownies hire Kyle Shanahan.
Old 02-01-2014, 03:00 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is that actually official? I'm seeing it only from espin.

Another concept I've mixed feelings about.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 03:05 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kyle Shanahan has arguably the best playbook in the NFL.
I don't like him as a playcaller, but he'll be perfect for Johnny Football.

I doubt there's any mystery about the pick for Cleveland anymore.
Kyle's biggest selling point was the job he did with RG3 as a rookie.

Hm. What potential QB prospect profiles most similarly to Griffin??

Good hire for the Brownies IMO.
Old 02-01-2014, 03:28 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So they're basing their offensive hire on a prospect they're hoping to draft four months from now?

That's not absurd -- not at all.

Last edited by BuckeyeDan17 : 02-01-2014 at 03:52 PM.
Old 02-01-2014, 04:38 PM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post

I don't see this as some foregone conclusion, Houston or some other team can strike a deal any of the top 3 teams and easily foil those plans.

Kyle was the OC in Houston of a top 5 offense both years he held the title. They had Matt Schaub at QB. I can see why the Manziel speculation will exist though, and there is going to be some speculation about Cousins but I don't think anything is set in stone yet.
Old 02-01-2014, 05:37 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
So they're basing their offensive hire on a prospect they're hoping to draft four months from now?

That's not absurd -- not at all.
Nah Shanahan is a good coach who fits well if they go with Manziel as a bonus. It's a good hire unfortunately for the Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Longtime Belichick assistant and former player Pepper Johnson has landed in Buffalo as a defensive line coach.
Old 02-02-2014, 04:29 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Nah Shanahan is a good coach who fits well if they go with Manziel as a bonus. It's a good hire unfortunately for the Browns
I should have quoted, it was sarcasm directed at funbuncher

Old 02-02-2014, 04:39 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post

What you talking about here ? Shanahan is gonna trade for Kirk Cousins land a cheap franchise QB draft Mike Evans or Watkins and be set on offense in Cleveland . That would be a scary offense.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else still in shock that no one picked up Wade Phillips? One of the best DCs in the world...just kind of sitting around the house being bored.

Not even a job as an assistant head coach/advisor type? Really?
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 09:31 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Anyone else still in shock that no one picked up Wade Phillips? One of the best DCs in the world...just kind of sitting around the house being bored.

Not even a job as an assistant head coach/advisor type? Really?
A bit. But taking shots at former employers on twitter isn't going to help his situation.