Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-07-2014, 07:09 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My first day I made 227,032$
Old 02-07-2014, 10:29 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
Can you increase the limit? I believe last year that it was much larger..
To my knowledge only select leagues (specifically their own leagues and or promotional leagues) can expand over 15
Old 02-07-2014, 05:20 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Looks like we have filled the 15 person limit for the league.

If somebody (that hasn't joined my league) wants to start one and just name is "DRAFTCOUNTDOWN2" that'd be great.
I'm interested in a second one, if someone makes it. I won't be on regularly enough to manage it myself.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 12:09 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
My first day I made 227,032$
I lost almost $200,000
Old 02-09-2014, 10:10 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It says we've got 18 ppl now, so I guess just keep joining until it doesn't let you anymore
Old 02-09-2014, 01:15 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Has anybody figured out how to play in more than one league? I would like to join Mel Kipers league when it opens
Old 02-09-2014, 10:13 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems like a good day in the market. A few teams gained like $200,000+.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:17 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Seems like a good day in the market. A few teams gained like $200,000+.
I lost 18,000 after gaining like 600,000 yesterday. You win some and lose some I guess
Old 02-16-2014, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1st place baby!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

67 people in the league now so I guess we got that limit issue figured out.

Quote:
Old 02-18-2014, 01:04 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
67 people in the league now so I guess we got that limit issue figured out.
I keep hovering around the $12 million mark. Every time I get above it I drop big and every time I drop big then I have a nice pick up day to get me back to that point. Right now I am at the $11,940,000 range.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:15 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I've had a poor week, negative 1,100 over the past week.

I'm lucky to still be in 3rd
Old 02-18-2014, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

It's been a tough week, a lot of stocks are falling

Quote:
Old 02-18-2014, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

The combine should spice things up

Quote:
Old 02-23-2014, 09:26 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna protest this game is rigged lol
Old 02-23-2014, 09:41 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I wanna protest this game is rigged lol
I agree. I was top 2 then drop to 5th place ugh.
Old 02-23-2014, 09:45 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

How in the world do I lose over 100,000$ just from having Robinson and lewan when they had a great day at combine? ASJ was one of the biggest gainers and did nothing.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:39 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I don't know I lost like 300k yesterday, but made 448k today
Old 02-23-2014, 08:57 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in. This was fun last year.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:04 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

I'm sucking so far.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I clicked the link from the first post but did not have to enter any codes. Am I in the wrong league? I went to the standings and it says there are 124 participants (I can't see anyone besides myself)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 10:03 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I clicked the link from the first post but did not have to enter any codes. Am I in the wrong league? I went to the standings and it says there are 124 participants (I can't see anyone besides myself)
You are in the right league. They don't let you see anyone else's team.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:06 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Currently ranked 3rd, not too bad. Also ranked 14th in the Mel Kiper one
Old 02-28-2014, 12:47 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** that I dropped to 13th .. Damn it.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:31 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Made 152k today, despite Cyrus losing like 125k.

Shupp is taking all of us to the shed so far though