Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-20-2014, 01:18 AM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Hope Your Ready For this Mock

1. Texans: Johnny Manziel QB Texas A&M
2. Rams: Jake Mathews OT Texas A&M
3. Jaguars: Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
4. Browns: Jadaveon Clowney DE South Carolina
5. Raiders: Sammy Watkins WR Clemson
6. Falcons: Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo
7. Buccaneers: Anthony Barr OLB UCLA
8. Vikings: Blake Bortles QB Central Florida
9. Bills: Greg Robinson OT Auburn
10. Lions: Mike Evans WR Texas A&M
11. Titans: Taylor Lewan OT Michigan
12. Giants: Stephon Tuitt DT Notre Dame
13. Rams: Marqise Lee WR USC
14. Bears: Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan St.
15. Steelers: Ra'Shede Hageman DT Minnesota
16. Ravens: Cyrus Kouandjio OT Alabama
17. Cowboys: Timmy Jernigan DT Florida St.
18. Jets: Eric Ebron TE North Carolina
19. Dolphins: Zach Martin OG Notre Dame
20. Cardinals: Dee Ford OLB Auburn
21. Packers: HaHa Clinton-Dix S Alabama
22. Eagles: Kony Ealy DE Missouri
23. Chiefs: C.J. Mosely OLB Alabama
24. Bengals: Calvin Pryor S Louisville
25. Chargers: Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma St.
26. Browns: Derek Carr QB Fresno St.
27. Saints: Jason Verrett CB TCU
28. Panthers: Kelvin Benjamin WR Florida St.
29. Patriots: Cyril Richardson OG Baylor
30. 49ers: Allen Robinson WR Penn St.
31. Broncos: Marcus Roberson CB Florida
32. Seahawks: Morgan Moses OT Virginia

Last edited by ChicagoBearsVet23 : 02-20-2014 at 01:26 AM.
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:59 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting steelers pick, not going to lie i think Hageman and Cam Heyward would be BEASTS at DE

I would imagine they look at Haha, Pryor, Mosely, Gilbert, or Benjamin first though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:25 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can live with Jernigan but prefer Donald.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:32 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Browns most likely moves at 4 with your board is a trade down to 6 or 7 hoping Watkins is there or select Bortles.

I would be cool as **** with Clowney though, especially if we were able to some how land Mosley or Shazier

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoBearsVet23 View Post

9. Bills: Greg Robinson OT Auburn
I cant argue with the value and I personally would love the pick.

I am not sure they take a RT for them in the top ten, Glenn has come along nicely at LT, he will be 25 this september, graded out as PFF's 11th LT, giving up only 1.5 sacks while leading the NFL in snaps played at 1180 (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7482/cordy-glenn). He was ranked as the 15th best LT the year before I believe and is clearly improving. I honestly saw some Orlando Pace to his game down the stretch. .5 sacks allowed in the last 6 games, and anyone who has really watched him will tell you he is improving significantly as a pass protector.

Im not sure how happy Robinson would be playing RT for 5 years, and the long term contractual and positional issues would be a nightmare. However they would form a dominate duo. I could see them trading down in that situation, and getting back a nice haul. IMO they are more likely to take a tackle in the second round.

If they truely go BPA like they said they will, then it makes a ton of sense. History IMO shows RT's just are not drafted in the top ten...
Old 02-20-2014, 08:36 AM    (permalink
markulous
Rookie

markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not bad. In that scenario I think Atlanta or TB moves up to where Cleveland is and grabs Clowney there. They would probably rather trade back rather than grabbing him, especially if they can garner a 2nd or 3rd round pick.
markulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:37 AM    (permalink
markulous
Rookie

markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.markulous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopSandwich View Post
I think the Browns most likely moves at 4 with your board is a trade down to 6 or 7 hoping Watkins is there or select Bortles.

I would be cool as **** with Clowney though, especially if we were able to some how land Mosley or Shazier
Ah beat me to the post. Yeah, they especially if it became a bidding war on Clowney, Browns would move back here all day.
markulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:42 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't complain about the position.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:13 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the MACKDADDY.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:50 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a great board for the Pack in round one. It would be incredible if at 21 they had their choice among Haha, Pryor, Mosely, and Gilbert.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm starting to fall out of live with Robinson to SF, I would rather have Beckham at WR or Joyner at Safety or Roby at Corner there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:47 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pryor and Gilbert would both be better fits for the Eagles.

I like Ealy, but as of right now...unless we address the secondary in FA, we have to go DB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:36 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems very possible for Miami

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:43 PM    (permalink
E_Bird
Veteran

E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like that you have Manziel as the top pick. I think 9 is too low for Robinson, but to the point Poz made, I think he'd be fine mauling at RT.

I'm not a fan of Martin at 19. I just don't see him at the level of other players who will be available.
E_Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 02:14 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So far, I'd be content with Bortles @ 8
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote