Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-17-2014, 12:32 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I would at least give you a bj for that. The problem with females is that their expectations can be through the roof sometimes. They go on facebook, twitter, and dumb sites like pinterest and see what some girls get on valentines day and expect their boyfriend will blow thier mind and make them feel special in the same manner.
Literally on Monday I got her Hershey Hugs and Peeps because I knew she had 2 exams on Tuesday. I left them at her apt to surprise her. The week before, I had scraped ice/snow off her car multiple times, and I also surprised her with Jalapeno Poppers because I knew it would make her day one time (and I've done so much more for her). I've done so much for her, and because of that, instead of being like, "man he had a really bad week, but he always tries so hard for me, so it's all good" she goes, "I'm pissed because you make me feel so special every other day of the year, so I had high expectations for Valentines Day."

I'm really about to just be like
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:40 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like you are dating an entitled princess. Probably not worth the effort and grief.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have to stop making her feel special all the time. You really have raised the bar a little too much.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 02:48 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You have to stop making her feel special all the time. You really have raised the bar a little too much.
To add on to this once you always do nice gestures for her it doesn't mean anything to her anymore and she expects it. Kinda like how the guy who is a jerk can do anything and score points for something the nice guy does on a reg basis.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is pretty much the issue with some woman, SS.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 12:41 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
I'm really about to just be like
Right here with you, bro.

Bitches are not worth it.

Quote:
I think I might try timing how long it takes me to get laid by the next (single) girl I meet that I can insult and get a conversation started, without being at a bar or club.

Last edited by descendency : 02-18-2014 at 12:44 AM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 12:51 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
So I am still not over my ex. Its not a thing that really gets me upset unless my current interest gets all emotional and I am alone. Its not something I really want to act on, but I feel like it is not okay for me to have these feelings.

My ex emotionally cheated on me, and possibly physically, with her ex while we were dating. She talked to him on and off for the entirety of our relationship and would question whether or not she wanted to be with him or me often. It killed me, but right now I feel like I am in a similar place. I dont know how to handle it because I am being pushed into another relationship.

This new girl is very talkative, pushes me to be productive, by all means shes great. I just find myself being reminded of my ex even during sex. It is variable and doesnt always happen but at this moment it is bothering me. Valentines day did not help because she made a girlfriend-y gesture by getting lingerie just for me and chocolate, a doll, and a card. So i made a good gesture by making a snowman, chocolate, flowers, and wine. It was a good few days, but this girl is very emotional and often and I dont feel ready to be the rock to lean on.

This is why I look to my past relationship where I did soo much and was really proactive, and it just makes me sad to know I put all that effort in and can't allow myself to do that, almost as if I do put effort in that it bothers me.

I am considering counciling because this all has been overwhelming my thought for quite some time.
Ballin' post some pics. We all love your pics. Your current GF might not like it, but post your ex's pics so we can feel your regrets with you. haha.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:36 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Double post

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Last edited by RCAChainGang : 02-20-2014 at 07:38 PM.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:38 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texting tutorial.

How do you flirt over text? Show me your cards; I feel boring and worthless.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Texting tutorial.

You don't.

Seriously. You can't really get anywhere through texting, but you sure can ruin your chances. Keep your texting minimal.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:09 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Texting tutorial.

be a f****** man and call the women if you like her, if you don't then you're wasting both of your time

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:18 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
be a f****** man and call the women if you like her, if you don't then you're wasting both of your time
Most Girls don't wanna talk on the phone unless your there boyfriend
Old 02-20-2014, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 02-21-2014, 01:20 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Texting tutorial.

use smilies. be sexual. be easy going. make joke. be who you are.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:38 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so the ex (who cheated on me) texted me last night...

Ive been strict on no contact
been about 3 weeks now...

she texted me last night

Quote:
I miss you

i cant stop thinking about you

i still want you in my life and you hate me

Im pathetic but i still love you. I miss saying goodnight to you. I give up. I'm a dumbass
i havent replied, but all the feels are starting to come back (but not as bad as when we first broke up)

Im thinking continuing NC will hurt her feelings more?
Old 02-24-2014, 07:36 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless you want to tag it, don't reply. No contact is far better than talking and giving her false hope.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:34 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
so the ex (who cheated on me) texted me last night...

Ive been strict on no contact
been about 3 weeks now...

she texted me last night

i havent replied, but all the feels are starting to come back (but not as bad as when we first broke up)

Im thinking continuing NC will hurt her feelings more?
This might sound cold but her feelings are not your problem anymore. She cheated on you, right? Unless you are/were married with children there is no good that can come from letting her back in.

i done stole dis sig
Old 02-24-2014, 09:02 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to hurt her feelings. I do not plan on ever letting her back in... ive already met a girl and have been hanging out with her
Old 02-24-2014, 09:05 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

plus letting her back in will eff with your own emotions. Keeping the ties severed is absolutely the best way to go.

It might seem better to **** with her or send back snarky remarks, but not answering shows you've fully moved on and don't give a rats ass anymore about her
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:09 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
plus letting her back in will eff with your own emotions. Keeping the ties severed is absolutely the best way to go.

It might seem better to **** with her or send back snarky remarks, but not answering shows you've fully moved on and don't give a rats ass anymore about her
damnit you are right... but im so tempted. I hate the fact that she ruined our relationship. At one point i saw myself marrying her.

dated for 4 years. So i still have a lot of resentment towards her. But i dont have emotional "loving" feelings for her
Old 02-24-2014, 09:10 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

trust me, I kept trying to be a dick and get the last word in and make her feel like **** and it always backfired. It's best to just completely ignore it. Out of sight, out of mind. She cheated, and isn't worth your time. Move on to better and more faithful things
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:55 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had an ex like that. The best plan of action is to just ignore all contact. It's tough, but it will be best for both of you in the long run.
Old 02-24-2014, 10:02 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
I want to hurt her feelings. I do not plan on ever letting her back in... ive already met a girl and have been hanging out with her
I guess I misunderstood what you meant by feelings. If you have moved on then for your own sake I would stop even reading them. Depending on your carrier or your phones capabilities you can block numbers, or set them to automatically delete. I would not go out of your way to hurt her though, keep yourself above reproach and invest your efforts into positive things.

i done stole dis sig
Old 03-03-2014, 04:29 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with the consensus to a degree, its best not to give any emotion at all. However, you do need someone trustworthy and understanding of how you feel to talk to. You may care for this new girl, but from my experience, underlying emotions are always a detriment that need to be dealt with.

I will not be posting pics D lol, but I will say that I am on my way to happiness in my relationship. My ex has been distant and not as involved with my friends (some of whom she barely knew but kept in contact with so that she would have tabs on me). This new girl kindof pushes me still (facebook relationship, visiting, making compromises) which I guess is good because it makes me earn it rather than go along with it.

Its all very difficult, but I think my favorite solution right now is not having a phone. I broke mine and although it isn't practical, I am much happier not having reminders or people talking to me, and just being apart from it all type feeling.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:09 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
I will not be posting pics D lol, but I will say that I am on my way to happiness in my relationship. My ex has been distant and not as involved with my friends (some of whom she barely knew but kept in contact with so that she would have tabs on me). This new girl kindof pushes me still (facebook relationship, visiting, making compromises) which I guess is good because it makes me earn it rather than go along with it.
Can you elaborate on this more? Were you afraid to be too open/jump into a relationship, but the new girl is making you trust her more?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote