Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-27-2014, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Benn is a guy you throw it deep to 2-3 times a game. Can be useful. Nothing more than a #4-5 WR. He used to pull those in at Tampa.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:24 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Regus Benn is still alive?

Regarding Casey and Avant - yes it would save some money but what's the point? The Eagles are comfortably under the cap. Unless they plan on making three or four splashy signings, keeping Casey for special teams and depth value (especially if Celek is cut) and Avant for his leadership (he's probably one of the more valuable locker room presences in the league) might make sense.

Looking over their roster - it's really, really strong. They have good corners, some talented front seven guys including two potential stars, a sick offensive line, enough weapons, and Foles.

They can sign some more defensive linemen and have enough money to go after one of the top FA safeties (there are surprisingly some quality starters available). Then they can truly go BPA in the draft, focusing on edge rushers and interior DL a little bit.

I'd be really excited if I were an Eagles fan.

EDIT:

Overthecap, what have you done? Can anyone explain this to me?

Year Total Liabilities Salary Cap Cap Room
2014 $114,319,964 $147,169,768 $32,849,804

Why is the Eagles cap set at 147M? What?

It appears my entire take on them being comfortably under the cap is completely wrong? I'm confused.

In that case, no to the big safety, no to the impact LB/DL, and bye by Avant, Casey, and more...

Last edited by gpngc : 02-27-2014 at 12:29 AM.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, what? They are way under the cap...

I believe they may be including cap carry over from previous years. If you don't use all your cap space you can carry it over to this year. I'm not sure the exact details. That info says they have 32mil in cap space with that limit.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:51 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah. I had forgotten you can carry over in the new CBA. Then everything I said stands.

Wow, it's more like the MLB now then. If you're close, use your cap. If not, it's wise to save some money for the future.
Old 02-27-2014, 07:47 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is the deal with Thomas DeCoud? Why did his production drop off so badly in 2013? Is he still starting FS material?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:43 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's been reported that the Eagles are not bringing back slot WR Jason Avant.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
He's gonna be a bargain for someone.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:09 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
What is the deal with Thomas DeCoud? Why did his production drop off so badly in 2013? Is he still starting FS material?
He was bad in 2011 as well. 2012 was his only good season.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:24 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah theres been talk of that for a while now. I loved Avant...the guy was so underrated for a long time. Hope he lands with a contender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:28 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Regus Benn is still alive?

Regarding Casey and Avant - yes it would save some money but what's the point? The Eagles are comfortably under the cap. Unless they plan on making three or four splashy signings, keeping Casey for special teams and depth value (especially if Celek is cut) and Avant for his leadership (he's probably one of the more valuable locker room presences in the league) might make sense.

Looking over their roster - it's really, really strong. They have good corners, some talented front seven guys including two potential stars, a sick offensive line, enough weapons, and Foles.

They can sign some more defensive linemen and have enough money to go after one of the top FA safeties (there are surprisingly some quality starters available). Then they can truly go BPA in the draft, focusing on edge rushers and interior DL a little bit.

I'd be really excited if I were an Eagles fan.

EDIT:

Overthecap, what have you done? Can anyone explain this to me?

Year Total Liabilities Salary Cap Cap Room
2014 $114,319,964 $147,169,768 $32,849,804

Why is the Eagles cap set at 147M? What?

It appears my entire take on them being comfortably under the cap is completely wrong? I'm confused.

In that case, no to the big safety, no to the impact LB/DL, and bye by Avant, Casey, and more...

Yeah, we can make a splash or 2 in FA. It will be interesting to see how Howie and Chip approach this. They could go all out for Byrd or Ward on the back end if they want, maybe make a run at Ware if they think hes healthy enough to be the force he was.

I would really love to land Byrd to be our ball hawk...but hes going to command bigtime money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:08 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The three starters at WR are set for the Eagles, but is Brent Celek still the starting TE in 2014 or is it Zach Ertz (who came in on passing downs in 2013)? Since Chip Kelly likes run blocking WRs, it would be cool to replace Ertz with a good blocking 4th WR on first down and some second downs and pull the #4 receiver for Ertz on passing downs. I wish this was the early 90s when the run and shoot was around. Nobody won anything with it but at least it was fun (and Johnny Manziel would be perfect for it). {LOL}
Old 02-27-2014, 01:14 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Yeah, we can make a splash or 2 in FA. It will be interesting to see how Howie and Chip approach this. They could go all out for Byrd or Ward on the back end if they want, maybe make a run at Ware if they think hes healthy enough to be the force he was.

I would really love to land Byrd to be our ball hawk...but hes going to command bigtime money.
If either Ward or Byrd become available, they'll be costly, but I think worth it. I'd expect a lottttttt of teams to be in the bidding this year.

It got me thinking, while I'm sitting here painting everyone's cap situation rosy because of the new 132 number, that might just skew the market and make all the FAs get more because everyone has more money. A guy like Ward or Byrd could get a monster deal.

Quote:
The three starters at WR are set for the Eagles, but is Brent Celek still the starting TE in 2014 or is it Zach Ertz (who came in on passing downs in 2013)? Since Chip Kelly likes run blocking WRs, it would be cool to replace Ertz with a good blocking 4th WR on first down and some second downs and pull the #4 receiver for Ertz on passing downs. I wish this was the early 90s when the run and shoot was around. Nobody won anything with it but at least it was fun (and Johnny Manziel would be perfect for it). {LOL}
How are the three starters set? Maclin hasn't re-signed yet.
Old 02-27-2014, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure i'd spend any decent money on 2nd and 3rd Wrs with the talent available in this draft.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:48 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

Quote:
How are the three starters set? Maclin hasn't re-signed yet.
Yes, I forgot that they're still working on it. It was the two O-lineman (Jason Kelce and Jason Peters) that got re-signed along with Riley Cooper. I might have confused them with Maclin.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:15 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the salary cap is expected to be set "at about" $133 million this season and may rise over $140 million in 2015 and $150 million in 2016.

The Ravens re-signed TE Dennis Pitta to a five-year contract, reportedly worth an average of $6.5 million annually.

The Bears re-signed CB Kelvin Hayden to a one-year contract.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boknows34 View Post
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the salary cap is expected to be set "at about" $133 million this season and may rise over $140 million in 2015 and $150 million in 2016.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:54 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns might release Rubin. We will go from having $12903739021673892174 in cap space to having $22903739021673892174

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spend it on a kicker this time. Last year was the punter, so it's a fluid progression.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:36 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.profootballrumors.com/dol...s-trade-value/

Quote:
1:47pm: Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports 1 also heard Miami was exploring potential Jordan trades, but adds that the team has since told the defensive end he’s not going anywhere (Twitter links). Perhaps the Dolphins were unimpressed with what they heard when they were gauging Jordan’s value, though Garafolo as notes (via Twitter), the club’s dismissal of the rumors doesn’t necessarily close the door on the possibility of a trade.
Quote:
1:24pm: The Dolphins have been gauging the potential trade value of defensive end Dion Jordan, league sources tell Jason La Canfora of CBSSports.com (Twitter link). Less than a year ago, the team traded up to the third overall pick in the draft to nab Jordan.
Was he that bad last year?
Old 02-28-2014, 02:36 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

160 Million, I thought part of the new CBA was to stop this from happening. not like its my money, so who cares.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:05 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adam Schefter has reported that the Eagles and Jeremy Maclin have reached an agreement on a 1 year deal.

Quote:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 24m
Until WR Jeremy Maclin reached agreement with Philadelphia on a 1-year deal, Jets and Broncos were preparing to make a run at him.
Quote:
WR Jeremy Maclin and Eagles have reached agreement on a one-year deal, per source.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:08 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Donald Butler resigned with the Chargers, no numbers available yet but team and player have confirmed the deal is done. A-OK by me!
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:10 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
160 Million, I thought part of the new CBA was to stop this from happening. not like its my money, so who cares.
It would have been much higher without the new CBA. The NFL is insanely profitable.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:56 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

Quote:
The NFL is insanely profitable.
Apparently not profitable enough for Goodell and the owners. Next season is the last one with the current playoff format. The playoffs will be ruined so each owner can have $2.01 billion in their bank account instead of $2 billion. That's called greed, which is an addiction to money.
Old 02-28-2014, 04:16 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The playoffs will not be ruined. We have already gone over this a ton of times. We would not be seeing a ton of 7-9 teams making the playoffs. We would be seeing 10-6 and 9-7 team getting in. And it would make getting the top-seed even more important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote